[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, that's it then

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mZYyJD[1].png (95KB, 292x255px) Image search: [Google]
mZYyJD[1].png
95KB, 292x255px
It was fine while it lasted

F
https://theoutline.com/post/1522/donald-trump-impeachment
>>
>Trump will probably lose the election
>>
>>135113214
That depended on a bunch of unknown, hard to understand people

This is based in a few public figures who all tall about this behind the scenes
>>
Everyone understands why Trump acted on the recommendation to fire Comey.
>>
>>135113710
>behind the scenes
and i suppose you know what's going on (((behind the scenes))) is that right shlomo?
>>
>>135114036
Their aides do, and they're leaking that they'll impeach trump constantly.
At furst it was just a trial balloon, now they're getting the peoples used to the idea
>>
>>135114367
It's not going to work, they don't have a leg to stand on
>>
>>135112691
>May 11, 2017
>>
>>135114367
The only ones who are used to the idea are delusional hillary voters who had their entire worldview shattered when trump won the presidency.... and who consequently will believe anything that helps ease their mental anguish.

To the rest of us, this whole business is a big joke. I can't wait to see what kind of bullshit they'll whip up between their ass cheeks tomorrow.
>>
File: pyramid_head_choke.jpg (660KB, 1280x875px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid_head_choke.jpg
660KB, 1280x875px
>perdition

P
>>
File: 1501108613181.jpg (72KB, 915x510px) Image search: [Google]
1501108613181.jpg
72KB, 915x510px
>>135112691
I will be BIGLY impeached

A few weeks ago I would have said this was crazy, now I'm 99% sure this will happen.
>>
>>135114591
Thats why they're getting more people used to it
>>
>>135112691
Hey there shill. Could you tell me, why do you all have such poor spelling and grammar? Did you have a stroke, or is shariablue outsourcing to India?

Oh, almost forgot- sage.
>>
>>135112691

That would be good news if Pence came into control. Trump is far too left wing, he's basically a centrist on the political spectrum. Pence is a true right wing conservative.
>>
>>135114964
I still find it fascinating that retards keep saying bigly when he has *literally* never seen bigly once.
Do you not speak English? Can you not understand New York dialect? Big League isn't that hard to understand unless you're a 15 year old who has never heard the colloquialism.
>>
>>135114964
Btfo bigly by >>135115702
>>
cool.
Trump is impeached.

Now a big christfag who actually hates fags and will not even blink if he can ban transgenders from existence if he could and will also follow everything the GOP wants will be president.

Your move, idiots.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.