/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AlternateHistory.com

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: enough.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
These guys are being censoring cucks that are forcing political correctness onto people.

AlternateHistory.com

Fuck these people.
>>
>>135110311
Is that the YouTube channel with the animations?
>>
oh well, that's free speech

don't access their site if you don't like it
>>
>>135110384
nonono he doesn't do shit with that it's a website forums
>>
Nigger Please
>>
>>135110396
Nah this is some bullshit, the fucking mods are starting a witch hunt and it needs to end!
>>
Fuck Calbear, fuck Ian fuck them all. We destroyed Shia lets destroy them.
>>
WWWAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Festung-Europa-Anglo-American-Nazi-War-ebook/dp/B015URFGEC

look at this faggot
>>
He went to Berkley and his name is Jon Kacer
>>
SING HELL! http://ynot1989.deviantart.com/
>>
FIRE UP THE OVENS!
>>
KIKES KIKES KIKES!
>>
yeah fuck these fucking jews, fuck calbear, fuck ian, fuck this site
>>
Well shit
>>
>>135111569
You're a fucking cucklord, and you are fucked. Lancaster California
>>
I fucked up, I really fucked up.
>>
>>135111695
>>
>>135110311
some explanation of whats happening would be nice
>>
>>135111864
The mods have been fucking witch hunting people for having non-pc views, especially fucking calbear and ian, and it's fucking triggered something after someone got banned
>>
>>135111864
>>135111864
The mods have been fucking witch hunting people for having non-pc views, especially fucking calbear and ian, and it's fucking triggered something after someone got banned
>>
>>135110384
No

The YouTube guy is pretty redpilled actually
>>
>>135111989
>being surprised by this
ah.com is lefty as fuck, always has been, just go there for the timelines, not for the political """"discussion"""""
>>
>>135110311
>PRIVATE ARMY GO!
>>
GET THEM!
>>
>moderated forums

Not even fucking once. You should have expected this.
>>
>>135112134
Not fuckin surprised just tried. I was a fan of a person's fucking shit and the assholes banned him. RIP KITFISTO YOU WILL BE MISSED
>>
it is known
>>
>>>/b/740224455

/b/ GO OUR BROTHERS
>>
This website is bullshit. The most popular person on there is some 15 year Jew faggot who thinks he's a girl. Today some queen went on for 18 pages because she can't join the army. This site is cuck Central.
>>
>>135112855
EXACTLY WHY THIS WEBSITE NEEDS TO GO DOWN
>>
File: 51OHxxygTNL.jpg (49KB, 313x500px) Image search: [Google]
51OHxxygTNL.jpg
49KB, 313x500px
look at this fucking goyim, this boy needs to be put in his shit
>>
>>135110311
LOL. Just got banned from this site myself not too long ago. Didn't think it'd show up on /pol/. May I inquire as to your username?
>>
clonefuuuuuuuuu
>>
http://www.lynnz.world/

This bitch thinks he's a "girl"
>>
I must tell you that if you are looking for a place to catch some Grade A b8 AH's chat forum is the perfect hunting ground
>>
File: 1257916004338.jpg (99KB, 550x845px) Image search: [Google]
1257916004338.jpg
99KB, 550x845px
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/027/728/1257916004338.jpg
>>
His name is Lynn Davis
>>
You better look out, you better not shout. Pedo Bear is coming to rape you Lynn
>>
File: C8QZi8WW0AAHZxt.jpg (34KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
C8QZi8WW0AAHZxt.jpg
34KB, 429x429px
Here's what he looks like
>>
>>135110311
>>135111989
>>135112134
I thought that most people interested in history enough to go discussing alternate timelines are somewhere between centrists to conservatives? AlternateHistory.com is majority leftists, or is that just their moderation team?
>>
>>135114178
nah its basically modern SA, one of the more popular mapmakers spergs out every time trump is meantioned
>>
>>135114178
the moderation team is fuckin lefty shit heads
>>
>>135110384
No, that's Alternative History Hub
>>
>>135114178
If you hold any opinion to the right of John Kaisich you have to censor yourself on the chat forum, so I'm assuming the more conservative types don't bother.

Remember, the most right wing thread on this site is full of neocons, people who regret voting Trump and constanly repenting for it, and #nevertrumpers
>>
>>135114178
I only got an account to read the future timelines and asb forums. 'Lo and behold I am taken in by the utter idiocy and lack of ANY controversial opinions in the chat forums.
Now I'm on my third account
>>
Lynn davis also lives in Arlington, US
>>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lynn-davis-283a3259

found their linkedin :)
>>
She goes to the University of Texas in Arlington for a BA in English and a minor in history
>>
>>135110396
t. libertarian
t. libertarian that wonders why his political party has zero clout
>>
>>135115250
Dude just recruit polacks to go on the site if you wanna fuck with them. Don't do this silly shit, you're speaking to thin air anyways
>>
Polacks!? don't hire subhumans. SIEG HEIL
>>
Hire Gungangs!
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.