[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>compare and rate their foreign policy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>compare and rate their foreign policy
>>
Bush wrote it, Obama carried it out

Globalist/10
>>
>>135109504
>neocon
>neolib
shame shit different day
>>
Policy was aimed at cucking the american public and both did a great job. Fantastic really.
>>
>>135109504
Bush started a war for Israel in Iraq that killed thousands of Americans, hundreds of thousands of Sand People, wasted trillions of dollars and increased the power and influence of Iran.

Obama turned Libya into a terrorist-infested shithole for no reason, and let ISIS destabilize Iraq and kill hundreds of thousands of people because Israel wanted Assad to fall.

Tough choice. I do give Obama credit for not actually putting boots on the ground to help ISIS overrun Syria, but that's not much.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (80KB, 543x600px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
80KB, 543x600px
>>135109504
Neither of them really had a foreign policy of their own.

Their foreign policy was listen to neocon/neolib jews.

That's it. Their isn't a coherent thread through any of it. What goals was Bush pursuing? What goals was Obama pursuing? Some vague shit about "spreading democracy"? That isn't policy, it's a an ad slogan.
>>
>>135109504

two sides of the same coin

it's why we got Trump in the first place
>>
>>135109504
Absolute garbage and absolute garbage.

Next question?
>>
>>135111113
SO CLOSE!
>>135111111
>>
>>135112064
Kek is watching
>>
>>135111113
How's that working out for us?
>>
File: 1494782657809.png (53KB, 571x618px) Image search: [Google]
1494782657809.png
53KB, 571x618px
>>135112330
>kek is watching xD
You need to go back
>>
>>135109504
The guy on the right precipitated the beginning of the decline of the US as a global power. The guy on the left did little to stop it.
>>
>>135110839
thats because most of american foreign policy is run by the deep states
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.