[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Trump just trying to dismantle obama's legacy by removing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1498192306504.jpg (46KB, 601x638px) Image search: [Google]
1498192306504.jpg
46KB, 601x638px
Is Trump just trying to dismantle obama's legacy by removing traps from the military?
>>
>>135108329
lashing out due to his inability to get the omabacare repeal passed, trannies happened to be unfortunate bystanders as the mandate's review date came at an opportune time
>>
Booting the buffalo bills out of the military was a smokescreen for the lynchings of the 27th
>>
Whoever took these ice-cream shots did a pretty good job of that.
>>
They are a horrible distraction. It's that simple.

Keep in mind they are free to stay -- they just have to wear a man's uniform. How hard is that?

Now if he can get women moved to administrative roles only, he'll be on track.
>>
>>135109539
yep obama does the deepthroating a dick to his ice cream out of habit since he deepthroats so much dick. hahahah fucking faggot nigger kike muslim jew white faggot president nigger hahahahahaha

it's tru though, he deepthroats cock all the fucking time. and he's muslim and not born in america with kids that aren't his and a 'wife' that has a huge cock.
>>
>>135108329
I'm ineligible to serve because I have a personality disorder, the symptoms of which are extreme introversion and anhedonia.

Tell me why someone who believes they are "trapped in a wrong body" and can't never be content without drastically changing their body's biochemistry and surgical reconstruction is fit to serve?
>>
Whatever his motivations are, they shouldn't be eligible.

They aren't worth the risk of their high suicide rate. It's a serious mental illness. You don't let someone with chronic depression in either, doesn't mean you view them as less than human, just that you make the correct assertion that combat roles are not likely to be fitting for them.

Obama's problem was that he pretended it wasn't an illness. He knows it is.
>>
>>135108329
>obama's legacy
What was that again?
>>
Obama's legacy:
Transgenderism
Division
Race warfare
Anti police rhetoric
Obamacare

Yes, these things will all (thankfully) be destroyed by Trump. Obama will have no legacy other than being the first half black president.
>>
>>135109791
>They are a horrible distraction.

Too who? Homosexuals?
>>
>>135109905
Looks like he can scoop a couple of nuts in at the same time.
>>
>>135110781
giving trillions of dollars to mega-banks for their own fuck ups that tanked the economy
>>
>>135108329
open wiiiidddeee fag lol
>>
>>135110895
Obama taught us that sometimes a diversity hire just ain't worth it.
>>
>>135111198
>sometimes
You mean always.
>>
>>135108329
>both Trump and Obongo have the same amount of military experience
>which is none whatsoever
>rightly falls on the generals to at the very least guide their policy into maintaining the military as a well oiled machine
>generals tell Obongo not to let trannies in
>Obongo tells the generals to fuck themselves and does it anyways for good goy points
>generals understandably not happy
>Trump wins
>generals probably bring up the subject in a meeting or 2 and ask for something to be done about it
>ban

The fact that they were allowed in the first place just goes to show how weak America was under Obongo
>>
>>135110895
Do you ever feel kind of sad for Obama? The only thing he'll ever be able to claim he accomplished was being half of the man who wanted nothing at all to do with him after birth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.