[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I hate the sex I'm attracted to! Explain this, rightfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Female.png (29KB, 440x675px) Image search: [Google]
Female.png
29KB, 440x675px
>I hate the sex I'm attracted to!

Explain this, rightfags
>>
>stopping a horde of niggers from raping your women means you hate them
>>
>>135101917
Promotes monogamy.

You find one you don't hate and you want to keep her because wading through all the absolute wastes of life to find another one that's tolerable seems impossible.
>>
>>135102052
This isn't about niggers, this is about women
>>
Yeah it does, especially when it's people that have made themselves deliberately unattractive

>bowl cuts make men look like nerds and I hate nerd men so much I'll keep affirmative action exclusively for STEM positions
>but I really do need a bowl cut myself

>>135102087
Your theory is senseless when you realise around 70% of divorces are initiated by women and the ones that don't have violence in the relationship, of which 50% of domestic violence is initiated by women.
>>
>>135101917
Women are strumpets.
>>
I'm a straight girl attracted to women and I have a deep rooted hatred for them. I hate most people though..
>>
>>135102339
>Because divorce law that heavily favors women and an industry built on facilitating is a biological reality

Women are even more naturally monogamous than men. A woman who doesn't love her husband enough to divorce him is one who never loved him in the first place.
>>
>>135101917
Really? It's them who hate me desu.
>>
File: 1473912067144.jpg (34KB, 568x376px) Image search: [Google]
1473912067144.jpg
34KB, 568x376px
>>135101917
You're mentally unstable. The only way to fix this problem is to send you to a mental hospital.
>>
>>135102604
>Women are even more naturally monogamous than men.
That's cultural and the culture at the moment is hypergamous, which necessitates some polyamory.

Women at their natural only fuck the chieftain, the other men are ostracised and become lone wolfs who breed by rape.
>>
>>135102878
the reason you have to use wolf analogies is because you're talking about wolves, not humans. Women are attracted to men who can take care of them and when they fall in love with one, they stay in love. Hypergamy requires a woman to ignore her instincts in pursuit of material wealth.

Monogamy is an evolves trait of humans that's been with us since we started walking upright and fucking while facing each other.
>>
>>135103326
>Women are attracted to men who can take care of them
That's the thing, because some women won't, can't or prefer not to work, they have to give the better jobs to correct a statistic that feminists keep using like a magic bullet.

Women look after themselves, that's the issue, they can't find anyone their age who earns more than them because they've been given privilege and actually can't handle it. They can't become dominant members and say do things like approach men with openings better than "how are you" (because if women don't accept that, a guy with ottermode shouldn't except it from a ball of lard).
>>
>>135101917
It's a rosary.
The woman is a nun.
>>
File: tinder gary.jpg (92KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
tinder gary.jpg
92KB, 700x1244px
>>135101917
Gary said it best
>pic related
>>
>>135103778
Which is also why feminism cannot last and many of the ones who bought in will become suicidal within the next decade.
>>
>>135104020
He sounds like a feminist bitching about video games desu.

The dating culture has always been a woman's world. That's why the graphic design on these apps is so fucking gay.
>>
>>135104168
No, it's already suicidal. Birthrates are already dangerously low. The feminist response was "good let's just gay and let everything die." Nothing is fixing this, they just double down and say "yeah, isn't it cool?"

This is why we tell people to boycott white women or make serious steps to vet them.
>>
>>135101917

Only the idiots hate women. Now, I will say that MODERN women are far worse than they have been in the past. in general women are weaker than men and not as logical, so we can't see them as equals in that regard and that is likely what you see as hate. Don't get me wrong, there are some very smart women. When have the most important role to play in society, they hold together the family and society as a whole. They proved the drive for men to do man stuff. They give birth to the future. These are all things that women do less of now than they ever have. They are out for themselves now, I hope that changes.
>>
File: 1495845225198.png (650KB, 543x767px) Image search: [Google]
1495845225198.png
650KB, 543x767px
I'm only attracted to 2D
>>
>>135104478
Reminder that shit like pic related would not be a thing if women weren't waking up. You're gonna see more and more face-fagging thotts as being right wing becomes more and more popular. Eventually men and women will meet in the middle.

Probably through some autistic "rightist" dating app... -_-
>>
>>135101917
>I hate my Ferrari
>No boot, expensive, hard to park, constant fear of damage, no rear view, breaks down
>Still attracted to it, because it's a fucking a Ferrari
>>
>>135105648
Yeah, tinder is a weird one, not because hypergamy or that the women there aren't looking for relationships and even avoid guys who are, but because of how tinder uses attractive guy's profiles.

If you're 10/10 and not a Chad, you'll only match with fatties and foreigners. That's kind of auspicious.
>>
File: image:518.jpg (54KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image:518.jpg
54KB, 1024x682px
>>135101917
It's your dad's fault
>>
>>135104020
>likes sushi and mini golf
you sure this isnt a grindr ad?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.