[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What we do best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2957.png (14KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2957.png
14KB, 193x261px
We have had no massive raid(s) against the Tumblr fags in 2017. I think it's time we prepare for such a raid. It needs to be HUGE, like the Independence Day conflict in 2014. For too long, those normies have been oppressing our fellow Kekistani brethren. It is highly possible that most of them support Antofagasta, and believe that all supporters of the God Emperor are racist (which, according to investigations, is not true. The normies are trying to cover up the Democratic party's racist past by saying Republicans are racist when it is the Republicans who ended slavery).

Like I said, this needs lots of preparation before it begins. That means we'll probably have to make Tumblr attack /b/ again or something.

PRAISE KEK! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

-General Pepe, Bureau of Memetic Warfare
>>
>>135094114
im in babe
>>
>>135094114
I'm arming the harpoon
>>
File: 1337136635787.jpg (28KB, 500x742px) Image search: [Google]
1337136635787.jpg
28KB, 500x742px
>>135094114
>>
digits decide?
>>
>>135094114
Shut up summerfag.
>>
>>135094114
Racism is natural and right.
>>
jesus christ op the cringe is real
>>
JUST A HEADS UP: I am in no way related to the Great Prophet himself. We just share the same name but have similar views on how fucking normies treat Kekistanis.
>>
LET'S START THIS BABE!
>>
Like I fucking said, this needs time to build up forces and think of a strategy.

Also, official posts that are from me will be signed "-GP", along with a picture of Sgt Hartman from the American film "Full Metal Jacket". The reason being I tend to switch from one computer to another.
>>
>>135094114
If you're going to do this, then do it right.
Tumblr cannot be defeated externally, because their power of denial is too great. They can only be defeated from within.
If you attack them with sheer volume, it won't work.
If you attack them with shock and gore, it won't work.
If you attack them with hate and vitriol, it won't work.
All of these things will only make them stronger, by uniting them against the common enemy.
To succeed, you must attack them from within, with patience, calmness, and above all with their greatest weakness - Logic
The attack must be stealth, undercover, and subtle. The aim is not to destroy them, but to confuse them into destroying themselves. To expose their contradictions and drive a wedge between them.

I hereby urge all /pol/acks to start suggesting the first 'liberal contradiction' to be meme'd to weapons-grade, through the selection process of superior digits.

May meme magic guide us all to victory.

-Cmdr. Finley, Strategic Meme Intelligence Agency
>>
What should the operation name be? "Operation Shadilay" or "Operation Divine Prophet"?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1500480486634.jpg (64KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1500480486634.jpg
64KB, 960x958px
>>
For fucks sake, you shills are desperate tonight.
>>
File: IMG_2958.jpg (133KB, 1777x999px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2958.jpg
133KB, 1777x999px
Also, I agree Cmdr. Finley. We need to do exactly that.

-GP
>>
>>135097168
I'M A MAN WITH NEEDS, OK?!?!
>>
>>135097386
AND ONE TESTICLE THAT MANAGED TO SURVIVE THE GREAT MEME WAR
>>
>>135094114
Shill op. sage & hide this type of post.
There's real happening, and people are needed to meme out that the new cabal narrative is bullshit--Russia didn't hire Fusion to get Imran to frame Russia for the leaks.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.