[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate of Gays

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-28-53.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-28-53.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Did they push it too far? Do they crave their own destruction? What will become of the LGBT individuals we hear so much about?
>>
>>135090854
Hell
>>
I'm speaking in light of recent events, of course. Trannies banned from military. Sessions on gays not being protected from discrimination. The future suddenly looks hopeful.
>>
>>135090854
kek
>>
>>135090854
I don't really care about fags but the trans freaks are mentally ill mutants and society really needs to stop catering to their self-destructive delusions. When I have bouts of severe depression no one tells me to just wallow in it which is essentially what the Jewish doctors and media are doing with trannies by lying them that they really can spend all their time pretending to have a different chromosome.
>>
>>135090854
God hates false idol worship as well. You need to get the fuck in line with american culture and accept the rules of christian decency. Borderline fucking fedorapagan shit here. That being said, yes they did and we will return to a decent society. Any fag that wants to get in the way of that just might die.
>>
File: 13743596295414.jpg (143KB, 1000x623px) Image search: [Google]
13743596295414.jpg
143KB, 1000x623px
>>135090854
Birth of Slannash of destruction of the Milky Way
>>
>>135091214
>Any fag that wants to get in the way of that just might die.

Reported to FBI!
>>
Look at London 20 years after "Paki Bashing" stopped.

Now look at the USA after 8 years of Rainbow Barry
>>
>>135091214
True. Kek is a jealous god and of he sees you worship a kike on a stick, you will be very unfortunate. I don't make the rules.
>>
>>135090854
Homosexuality is a deathdrive. Google "No Future: Queer theory and the death drive" for how gays view themselves:

>In this searing polemic, Lee (((Edelman))) outlines a radically uncompromising new ethics of queer theory. His main target is the all-pervasive figure of the child, which he reads as the linchpin of our universal politics of “reproductive futurism.” Edelman argues that the child, understood as innocence in need of protection, represents the possibility of the future against which the queer is positioned as the embodiment of a relentlessly narcissistic, antisocial, and future-negating drive. He boldly insists that the efficacy of queerness lies in its very willingness to embrace this refusal of the social and political order. In No Future, Edelman urges queers to abandon the stance of accommodation and accede to their status as figures for the force of a negativity that he links with irony, jouissance, and, ultimately, the death drive itself.

>Queerness names the side of those not 'fighting for the children,' the side outside the consensus by which all politics confirms the absolute value of reproductive futurism." Arguing that queerness "can never define an identity; it can only ever disturb one," (((Edelman))) suggests that a queer ethics involves the rigorous negation of those platitudes of future fecundity that constitute discourses as "political": "The queer comes to figure the bar to every realization of futurity, the resistance, internal to the social, to every social structure or form." A tactical embrace of such queer negativity provides a position from which to battle the fact that "we are no more able to conceive of a politics without a fantasy of the future than we are able to conceive of a future without the figure of the Child."
https://muse.jhu.edu/article/193190
>>
>>135092069
Thanks. I've noticed the same. They are a dead end fork in their family tree with no stake in the future of humanity.
>>
File: 314161._UY475_SS475_.jpg (29KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
314161._UY475_SS475_.jpg
29KB, 475x475px
>>135092285
For a theological understanding, read "NIHILISM : The Root of the Revolution
of the Modern Age" by Eugene (Fr. Seraphim) Rose.
http://www.oodegr.com/english/filosofia/nihilism_root_modern_age.htm

The theological reason they want to erase themselves is to reject God in the most absolute way, by rejecting creation itself and returning to the nothingness of pre-creation. That's the core of their spiritual malaise.

Seraphim Rose also goes through how the pursuit of sensual pleasures (what he terms "vitalism") leads to that absolute nihilistic despair of desiring the erasure of all things including self, which is a common feature of gay lifestyles.
>>
>>135092069
Coincidental flag. There was a homofag from Austrailia on the Joe Rogan show a month or two ago. He talked and talked about how happy he was that him and his partner were going to adopt some brown kids.

After a little time, and Joe not really giving him any push back on the subject of abortion, he informed Joe that he considered "post-birth" abortions to even be reasonable in some cases since the child is technically not a person (even after fucking birth) and still property of the woman.

This isn't a rare thing. 55% of homosexuals are pedophiles. They have no moral grounding. They are the greatest perverting influence outside of the jew.
>>
File: IMG_20170726_194805.jpg (195KB, 983x1228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170726_194805.jpg
195KB, 983x1228px
>>135093199
That's interesting stuff, really.

>>135093307
That's why pic related.
>>
>>135093307
>>135093893
If you haven't already start reading the mpc megathread on homosexuals, article after article on what gays are:
http://mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/
>>
File: we have to go back.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
we have to go back.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
when humanity doesn't have anything to threaten his existance, they will seek his own destruction
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.