[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>over half the catalog or more is slide threads rn What the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1501102641414.jpg (34KB, 321x340px) Image search: [Google]
1501102641414.jpg
34KB, 321x340px
>over half the catalog or more is slide threads rn
What the fuck is going on? What is being covered up?
>>
>>135089887
Its twice as bad as usual. All the kids need to go to bed and the retards left are taking the bait.
>>
>>135089887
the happenings...

you haevn't heard?

T
'urn
on cnn
>>
>>135089887
america is deporting beaner men to the philipines to die... again. some faggy plan to take over asia using beaners who cant even step foot off a plane without dying. not sure how they will tell the wives in cali that those guys will never be coming home

john mccain has a candle light vigil for his brain baby. brain baby is © property of g.w.bush. romeny calls him a murderer for aborting the brain baby

france tries to sabotage a gold mine in africa but cant seem to get any alone time to set the charges. african U.N military forces watch them night and day

greece was told by the EU that it has to take all the refugees they let in back. greece suffered a 6.7 earth quake and structural damage to all buildings has to be checked before they let any one in. the EU says fuck off you do what we say but greece says if you try anything we will go to the public and see how your new xenophobic talk goes over with the leftist media. the safety of ANY one in the buildings comes first. EU purge postponed due to act of god
>>
Anti Israel Boycott Bill
And the DNC in bed with Pakistanis
>>
>>135089887
Sage them and report them if they break the rules. It's that fucking easy.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.