[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Refute this you degenerates

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hitrump.jpg (16KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
hitrump.jpg
16KB, 275x183px
The only way Immigration of less civilized peoples into more civilized nations can work, is if we allow small amounts of their best people to come here and get educated, then immediately go back to their country. These "students" would be strictly monitored, and if we see an Einstein in these groups we could allow them into our society. These remarkable individuals could serve the needs for advancement of OUR country, which in turn allows us to advance other countries even more.
>>
>>135087827
The only refutations are: that they won't want to leave, they will take the spots of citizens, and (((some people))) will argue they should stay because it's good for the economy. It's a decent middle ground solution that you could convince the left of with enough of a shift to the right.
>>
>>135087827
You should work for the progress of your race period if you stay in some other country, marry you race and be an upstanding citizen
>>
>>135087827

The entire concept of brain drain in third world countries is that if Achmed's IQ is 140 then he's going to be smart enough to move into a first world country and get the fuck out of the shithole he grew up in and never want to go back and """"help"""" the dummies that he left behind.
>>
>implying pablo, his wife along with 14 kids wont leave once they get a chance to step on american soil

Also

>intellectual mexicans
>>
>>135087827
No you fucking idiot brain drain is a real problem and ensures you have horrible shitholes full of overpopulating poor starving criminals who will INVADE YOU shortly thereafter.
>>
File: Marcus.jpg (301KB, 650x651px) Image search: [Google]
Marcus.jpg
301KB, 650x651px
>>135087827
I agree completey except if an Einstein of their nation would appear I still feel they should have him so that their people can be proud in knowing they come from a people of great mentality. People need something to look up to.
>>
>>135088439
Truth's been spoken lads
>>
It's not perfect, but it at least allows us to help others without endangering the descendants of the people who bled and sacrificed to make this the best place on earth. These people we allow to come here would not be given a choice. Forced deportation if criteria not attained. GPA, no criminal acts, etc
>>
>>135088757
but what would einstein have achieved in the congo at 26 if he had been from there
>>
>>135089353
and even worse, what if the congolese had nuclear weapons
>>
>>135087827
by taking their best we doom the ones left behind. we need to help them where they are and give them incentive to make their own situations better, and punish them for making our situation worse. my tax dollars ending up in the hands of someone not born in the us is theft.
>>
The only way immigration can work is in addition to standard checks an IQ test is introduced this should be set at 100 for fairness. Libs can not object because they have been told so often by globalist there are no racial differences that they actually believe it. If they said the idea was discrimination based on race then they admit there are racial differences so justify racism while being racist.
>>
>>135087827
>by taking their best we doom the ones left behind.

this. they can come, get an eduction, maybe some work experience, and then we send them back to make their respective countries great again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.