[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he resign? Why did he let some spanish cuck take his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0388.jpg (112KB, 691x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0388.jpg
112KB, 691x1000px
Why did he resign? Why did he let some spanish cuck take his place? Is the Vatican as transparent as they should be?
>>
Having to deal with what is basically a large pedophile ring. He might have gotten disillusioned when he became pope and saw that everything was rotten.
>>
File: Nazi pope.jpg (80KB, 626x462px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi pope.jpg
80KB, 626x462px
>>135086032
i heard allegedly he tried to blow open the pedo stuff in the vatican and make it public. guess (((they))) couldnt let that happen and made him resign and now weirdly another guy took his place that is known as childtrafficer in south america
https://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/international-arrest-warrant-issued-against-pope-francis-i-jorge-mario-bergoglio-for-crimes-against-humanity-and-child-trafficking/
im sure someone can dig up better sources, but im lazy
>>
>>135086234
>implying he didn't know beforehand

Everyone hated him because he was too conservative and people claimed he was a nazi because he was part of the hitler youth.

Now we got the opposite pope.
>>
>>135086712
Sad part is he was a very intellectual pope and thought deeply on the things that plagued the church and humanity. I wouldn't doubt this claim to be true >>135086676

>Today, a particularly insidious obstacle to the task of education is the massive presence in our society and culture of that relativism which, recognising nothing as definitive, leaves as the ultimate criterion only the self with its desires. And under the semblance of freedom it becomes a prison for each one, for it separates people from one another, locking each person into his or her own ego
>>
>>135087160
well, i heard the old pope being involved in shady shit as well. cant remember what though. i guess they all have dirt on them. just some more than others
>>
>>135086676
Wrong.

Before he became Pope it was his job to cover up for all the pedo shit
>>
>>135086032
(((Ratzinger)))
>>
>>135086032
he was somewhat liturgically conservative and brought back the tridentine latin mass which made the libtard commie bishops and cardinals very angry at him since they hate every hint of authentic Catholicism.
>>
>>135087580
how do you know?
>>
>>135087838
Are you retarded, that's a German name. Considering he's a fucking German, it isn't that weird for him to have a German last name.
>>
>>135090805
>German humor
>>
>>135086032
He was gently forced out.
His conservatism made a lot of bishops angry.
His opposition to Turkish inclusion in EU, and
his calls for historical European identity (one
inseparable from Christianity), made enemies
out of Euroliberals everywhere.

I'm surprised he wasn't assassinated.
I'm not surprised a libcuck is his replacement.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.