[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did we ever figure out who planted her there?, it was clearly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3eb.jpg (32KB, 487x473px) Image search: [Google]
3eb.jpg
32KB, 487x473px
did we ever figure out who planted her there?, it was clearly a set up to have a right wing radio host taken off the air.
they even had a group of black guys to come and harass ant when he started arguing with her.
they probably figured one of two things would happen:
>ant would use his gun in self defense and become the next george zimmerman
>he would make 'racist' comments on social media giving a reason to fire him
whoever hired this woman and her thug friends put their lives in danger and knew it, they should come clean.
>>
>>135078511
>those insults

Im willing to bet Anthony is overweight or going bald, post pictures of him
>>
>>135078677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgjRDEOqNRc
recent cumia
>>
>>135078677
You'd lose money Tyrone. Wouldn't be the last time.
>>
>>135078911
The Chip Chipperson podcast is great, especially once you realize that Chip is one elaborate joke made to shit on Opie.
>>
if she was planted there she's the blackest plant i've ever seen !

Im juss riffin
>>
>>135080946
U HERD WHAT I SED ??
>>
>>135080456
Ive always said this, its yimmys way of subconsciously dealing with how horribly unfunny and useless opie is.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.