[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Message to those butt hurt by Trumps TrannyBan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2618.jpg (69KB, 747x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.jpg
69KB, 747x374px
Read the first sentence people. It's not Trump that doesn't want trannies in the military (not that I think he does), it's your own fucking military. Your officers and generals went to Trump and said they don't fucking want you there, and Trump is taking their advice. So if you want to complain about somebody, complain about the people you served under telling you they don't fucking want you there anymore, not the president.
>>
>>135077713
No one that MATTERS is complaining about it, only faggots and virtue signalers who are not even 1/9 of being worthy of dying for the kikes are the ones complaining. In the meantime those THAT MATTERS do not want the west to be a faggot land.
>>
>>135077713
It's easier to blame it on trump since liberals dont know nothing beyond what media tells them to believe. this trans complain about this decision dont even know who lead america's military.
>>
>>135078319

this
>>
>>135077713
Ok....? And?
>>
>>135077713
>tfw Obama didnt listen to our generals and we got ISIS
>>
I believe the intent of this order was to eliminate extraneous training exercises. They saw no point in gobbing up money and manpower for the sake of pleasing .03 percent of the population when the end result has nothing to do with having a more skilled, cost effective and efficient military. Makes sense to me.
>>
>>135078540
He wants you to think Trump is still pro-tranny.
>>
>>135077713
he is the only guy on earth having genius level "experts" on hot dial on any topic. on the intellectual side, nobody with a brain who is willing to do a full Scarmucci is even talking to him. he must have a secret lair or something where they hang out.
>>
>>135079010
>ignoring that I said not that I think Trump wants trannies in the military either
Traps and trannies need to go the way of the six gorillion famalamadingdong
>>
File: 1483730752592.png (398KB, 1008x574px) Image search: [Google]
1483730752592.png
398KB, 1008x574px
>>135077713
>B-B-BUT TRUMP IS A LIER
>HE'S JUST SAYING THAT TO SHIFT THE BLAME OFF HIMSELF--
>>
>>135078319

>not even 1/9 of being worthy of dying for the kikes

Strange way to phrase that
>>
>>135077713
It's not just the Generals. Nobody wants those freaks around.
>>
Remember when people criticized Trump for claiming to be smarter than his generals?
>>
File: 945q59e3ee.jpg (80KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
945q59e3ee.jpg
80KB, 747x1024px
>>135082291
This. Been a civilian all my life and I don't want any of these mentally ill faggots near me.
>>
>>135082395
No, I don't remember Trump saying he was smarter than HIS generals.
>>
>>135077713

funny how military experts have never expressed this sentiment. However fox news said this yesterday. It's like the clown just parrots what he hears on TV.
>>
>>135077713
do we really need a thread reminding everyone that executive orders are never a one man operation, and are often forced by the overwhelming power and influence of unseen and unheard of puppeteers
>>
>>135084093
Tbqhwy it feels like people need to have a reminder of that every day
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.