[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS NEEDS TO BE THE NEW AG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: gowdy.png (402KB, 556x356px) Image search: [Google]
gowdy.png
402KB, 556x356px
BUMP THIS THREAD IN HOPE OF BEING SEEN BY WHANON
>>
>>135072246
BUMP YOU LAZY FAGGOTS; BUMP!!
>>
goddammit, its your fault if Guiliani gets the job
>>
Who?

Thumbs down for not providing at least one 2 minute link of him speaking so that we know why you think he would be a good AG.
>>
b
>>
>>135073947
Who doesnt know who Trey Gowdy is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Myl7HJjD6P4

just look at this man, he looks like he dips his entire head in hair gel, hahahah, he has the soul of the meme, he is perfect
>>
>>135072246
>Reddit tier cringe. Kys OP. I like Gowdys work but damn. Sage
>>
>>135072875

Giuliani > Gowdy. Gowdy is a swamp creature and Giuliani is a Trump loyalist who took down the commision in NY and has experience dealing with entrenched organized crime.
>>
>>135074731
ill just reply and compensate for your sage
>>
>>135074968
as long as its not Ted Cruz
>>
>>135075150

Cruz might be okay, he hates all his colleagues and they hate him. I didn't want him in the primaries because he sold out on H1Bs and lined up with the Bush's also I think he would lose but hes not a swamp creature because they never really accepted him into the club.

He'll want to build up his popularity by busting the swamp so he has a shot at being president someday.
>>
>>135076050
he is too slimy
>>
>>135072246
Bampuuu
>>
This needs to happen bigly
>>
>>135074968
guiliani will order mass gun confiscation. he's as bad as the demoshits when it comes to the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>135072246
he's great at his current job. I wouldn't want his new job to fuck over his reputation. He's one of the best.
>>
>>135076050
Personally I'd want Ted to be the one whom eventually replaces (((Ginsburg))) after they find her phylactery
>>
>>135074968
Gowdy is not swamp. I thought he should've been AG to begin with. Definitely prefer him over Giuliani as well. He's a very sharp prosecutor and tea party upset over establishment GOP.
>>
>>135072246
Gowdy was one of the members of congress that knew that Trump had no dealings with Russia, according to Comey. And he kept his mouth shut the entire time.

He is a cuckservative and deserves to be drained with the rest of the swamp
>>
File: [conservative values intensify].jpg (61KB, 680x735px) Image search: [Google]
[conservative values intensify].jpg
61KB, 680x735px
>>135072246
>an opening for the position of AG
>tfw he's coming
>tfw the grass roots delegates will be sated

ALLOW ME MY REDEMPTION, DONALD. ALLOW ME TO BEAR THE CONSERVATIVE FLAME FOR AMERICANS EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>135077347
Nice try. The real one has a trip code now.
>>
>>135076890

Under what basis in law? Giuliani knows the issue is politically toxic and also Giuliani even as mayor was fine with people having rifles for home defense, he didn't like handguns because people could conceal them?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.