[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this even an issue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (89KB, 758x666px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
89KB, 758x666px
Why is this even an issue
>>
only hardline LGBQTP are really assmad over this, no one else except that crowd, the media and the hysteric democrats give a shit.
>>
>>135071725
because unsurprisingly, being trans is akin to having a mental illness, and as we know many mental illnesses come along with other ones. Furthermore trans people need to fulfil their suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>135071725
>Why is this even an issue
It's not.
What's up with the weed in Sidney?
I'd like to visit next year and was curious.
Any good or should I bring my own?
>>
>>135071725
Was talking to my wife earlier, our conversation was pretty much that.
>>
>>135071995
>LGBQTP
Even within that group not that many care. 1/3 of LGB voted for trump and T is a completely different identity from LGB with its own set of problems. T only hitched its trailer to LGB because they didn't have much of a choice.

Biggest mistake dems made was make gay marriage legal because on all other issues LGBs will vote republican. Gays don't like gibs because they have good paying jobs and get taxed hard for them and they don't like minorities because minorities throw them off buildings and wreck property values and voted to ban gay marriage.
>>
it's not but redditors will lose their shit over everything trump does
>>
i'm fine with putting trannies in the military because maybe combat will exacerbate their already high suicide rates and make offing themselves an inevitability
>>
Trannys arent reliable in the field of combat, not even females are. We dont need limp dick mentally ill faggots protecting our country.
>>
>>135071725
TWO GENDERS??? BLUMPF!!!!
>>
File: facetransparent4.gif (715KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
facetransparent4.gif
715KB, 1024x1024px
I have to defend it because libshits will get triggered and spam low energy memes
>>
it's meant to distract everyone from something else. Trump knew damn well that would get everyone in a shit-tizzy. and its working. just look at /pol/ today
>>
>>135071995

it's a ploy, now these retards have to glom onto identity politics AGAIN instead of doing the smart thing and backing away swiftly.
>>
It's not, unless you're a virtue signalling tard with nothing better to do.
>>
>>135073514
Missing the point. The points you make are the kind of points that emoden sjws because your arguments are so juvenile and off the mark.

The real issue the fact that transgenderism is a mental illness and we shall not and will not make exceptions and give special privileges to people with this particular mental illness. You dont even have to get into hypotheticals about war, and guns, and instability in trans people.

No one would argue that a schizophrenic person should be allowed to join the armed forces and put others at risk.

The matter is settled once it's understood that transgenderism is a mental illness.
>>
>>135074942
You basically said what I said.
>>
>>135071725
>Why is this even an issue
It isn't. It's a distraction for the day of the rope.
>>
>>135073119
>Biggest mistake dems made was make gay marriage legal because on all other issues LGBs will vote republican.

That's exactly why supporting same sex marriage was one of the smartest thing Dems have ever done. They permanently got gays in their camp and made it so there's a stigma in the gay community around being a Republican or even a conservative in general.
>>
>>135071725
distraction, Schumer said he wanted to pivot toward the economy away from social issues. Trump is literally forcing them to throw a fit over a social issue now. It's beautiful.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.