[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is NOT okay Christians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 37

File: 1500996573774.png (324KB, 1440x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1500996573774.png
324KB, 1440x1374px
this is NOT okay Christians
>>
>>135070745

It's not an idea, it's a historical fact.

Jews must understand that for German's the Star of David is a sign of oppression.
>>
>>135071903
Kekt
>>
>>135070745
The cross is a simple reminder to us Christians that it is mans evil, not just Jews that Jesus suffered for.
The Romans could see what was happening was both morally wrong and unlawful but they let it happened.
The early Christians scattered and didn't try and stop it either, for fear of punishment.

So it isn't Just the Jews who were Christ killers.
>>
File: 0000.jpg (9KB, 159x199px) Image search: [Google]
0000.jpg
9KB, 159x199px
>>135070745
>this is NOT okay Christians

wtf I am BEING OPPRESSED BY THE JEWS NOW

Time to get the satanistic hexagram known as star of david added to list of hate symbols gusy
>>
>>135070745
Jews must understand that for non-Jews, fucks are not given.
>>
Why blanket ban all christians? There are several different variants.

For example in Nazi Germany Catholics voted as a bloc overwhelmingly against Hitler, and were regularly protesting in the streets, whereas protestants were majority pro hitler.

If I’m not mistaken it was also Christians who ENDED the war / terror too right?
>>
>>135070745
Hey heeb, why don't you try and take my cross off me?
>>
>>135070745
Unbelievably fucked thing to say.

This guy probably a profound spiritual punishment on himself for putting this article out there. Would not want to be him.
>>
>>135070745

>crucifixion is a cruel execution method carried out by oppressors
>Jesus was a Jew
>Jesus got crucified

He's not wrong
>>
>>135073131
>If I’m not mistaken it was also Christians who ENDED the war / terror too right?

Its going stronger than ever
>>
Yes Jews, fuck with Christians. This has always worked so well for your people.
>>
>crucify the messiah
>claim the instrument you used to crucify him is oppressing you

nowthatswhaticallkikery.jpg
>>
>Fat sweaty sack of shit in the corner

Lol
>>
File: pepe59.jpg (66KB, 540x700px) Image search: [Google]
pepe59.jpg
66KB, 540x700px
jews hating jews
>TOP KEK PRAISE HIM LIKE YOU SHOULD
>>
>>135070745
What oppression? The oppression Jesus felt from money changers in the temple who wanted him gone? The oppression of the romans, who never did anything for the jews besides roads, aquaducts, and schools?
>>
>>135071903
Confederates must understand that for Blacks the Battle Flag is a symbol of oppression.
>>
>>135070745
the Pharisees did kill Christ. Current Jews are Rabbinic so they didn't really kill Christ.

It'd be like blaming present day Italy for ancient Roman massacres.
>>
File: 1250512158659.gif (396KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1250512158659.gif
396KB, 200x133px
>>135073282
>its ok to rebel against legal government with force of arms because we're jews

Fucking lawless criminals
>>
the cross will be considered a hate symbol and be banned in Western nations within 5 years
>>
File: noJews.jpg (262KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
noJews.jpg
262KB, 1280x960px
>>
>>135073736
i will display the cross until someone comes and stops me. then i will display the AR
>>
Christianity is a sect of Judaism. It was the apostle Paul who expanded it to the wider world.
>>
>>135070745
Dude's a priest lol
>>
>>135070745
Crucifixion of Jews: Soon.
>>
Does anyone have that cartoon of a Jew in the middle of all the Slav blood?
>>
>>135070745
It's literally Scripture that the sons of the devil, the Jews, killed Christ Jesus. It's repeated over and over and over again how they conspired to kill Him and eventually succeeded. And no matter how much they try to deny it, GOD HIMSELF has allowed it to be written by FOUR SEPARATE WITNESSES in the Gospels. Let me make this clear for the synagogue of satan and those who are unawares - THE JEWS (PHARISEES) KILLED JESUS CHRIS - GOD IN THE FLESH. THE JEWS LITERALLY MURDERED THE GOD OF THE BIBLE. Fucking smdh. To deny this FACT is just to bury their head in the sand. You're headed for the Lake of Burning Brimstone, sons of satan. You are no logner God's chosen people. those who believe on Christ are His elect. Time for the REAL gas chambers this time, you rats.
>>
>>135073578
and fucking taking the jews land by force enslaving towns and cellecting taxes.
due nto that jews are all ok but >>135073665
well the city of rome still uses SPQR so the state is kidna continued and we all should sharge the CITY ROME with the reparations
>>
File: Christianity.jpg (83KB, 599x825px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity.jpg
83KB, 599x825px
>>135070745
the cross is a symbol of Jew treachery
>10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Matthew 8:10->12
even Jesus knew that he would only find true faith outside the Jewry
>>
File: 1497819724573.gif (132KB, 2157x392px) Image search: [Google]
1497819724573.gif
132KB, 2157x392px
>>135070745
But Anon, the Jews railed and pushed as hard as they could to have Jesus killed.

I love my Jewish brothers and sisters, but I won't quickly be forgetting the past of their ancestors - or those elite Jews who are constantly making life hard on the average man.

May all Jews repent for their sins and the sins of their ancestors by turning to Christ and living a holy life, enjoying a close relationship with God as they once did.

>Luke 15:7
"In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!"

>Revelation 3:7-10
"And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."
>>
>>135070745
>the jews sentence jesus to death
>this somehow oppresses jews
>>
>>135070745
They were oppressed by whipping him and crucifying him? haha okay
>>
>>135070745
Fucking kikes are at it again, at the heart of all degenaracy is the subversive jew. Christ called them out on their shit and 2000 years later they're still butthurt and wanting to destroy what little is left of western society
>>
Yeah? Well the star of David is actually a symbol of Remphan/Moloch/Satan. So fuck off Talmudist Zionist pedo jew rats.
>>
>>135074057

This.

The Jews are NOT our friends. They are an inherently hostile ideology, just like Islam.
>>
>>135074064
>His blood be on us and on our children
All Jews - even those unto the present day - are responsible and bear personal responsibility for killing Christ Jesus. This is fact and they will be persecuted unto eternity until they finally come to the realisation that Christ is King and God made flesh. How can they not just understand this.
>>
>>135074135
Wait you realise they reject Jesus because he was a blasphemous sinner who claimed that he was God right?
The Jews just feel bitter about a millenia of persecution by Christians and also the fact that the blasphemy of Christianity is worldwide and offensive in the view of God.
>>
File: IMG_1398.jpg (129KB, 664x1098px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1398.jpg
129KB, 664x1098px
>>135070745
PLEASE meme this as a pysop, full acceleration, let's draw the battle lines NOW
>>
File: merchant_panic2.png (706KB, 782x782px) Image search: [Google]
merchant_panic2.png
706KB, 782x782px
>>135074186
You know how criminals are when people demand retribution.
>>
Orthodox (true) Judaism was hijacked by Babylonian Satanists, aka your modern day secular jew.
>>
File: simon1.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
simon1.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
>>135073653

Carly Simon must understand that for boomers who remember the 70's her albums are a symbol of oppression.
>>
>>135070745

> Can Have been

What am I even reading.
>>
File: 1493272571498.png (250KB, 933x3234px) Image search: [Google]
1493272571498.png
250KB, 933x3234px
>Constantly get kicked out of European kingdoms
>Just go to another European kingdom

And I thought Muslims were so tolerant? Jews could've moved back to the Levant and not deal with oppressive genocidal Christians
>>
File: religionsV2.jpg (1MB, 1318x912px) Image search: [Google]
religionsV2.jpg
1MB, 1318x912px
>>135074550
>The Jews just feel bitter about a millenia of persecution by Christians and also the fact that the blasphemy of Christianity is worldwide and offensive in the view of God.

Only literal autists can get this reiled up over a fucking fanfiction piece
>>
File: 148559827698.jpg (202KB, 1916x936px) Image search: [Google]
148559827698.jpg
202KB, 1916x936px
>>135074550
Did you just call my Lord a blasphemous sinner?

>"Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."
>>
This is fucking novel kek.
(Insert_Group) must understand that for (Insert_Group), (Insert_Symbol) is a symbol of oppression.
>>
>>135070745
>this is NOT okay Christians

'' The Jews have not recognized our Lord, therefore we cannot recognize the Jewish people.”
Saint pope Pius X
>>
>>135074550
>The Jews just feel bitter about a millenia of persecution by Christians and also the fact that the blasphemy of Christianity is worldwide and offensive in the view of God.

Even if you are atheistic, christ did exist as man and did preach a new form of Judaism, which evolved into Christianity for the past 2000 years. Whether you believe he as divine or not is up to you.

However, Jesus did fulfill as a historical man, the prophecy in the torah, so any rational jew understands that Christ is the messiah. However, the vast majority of jews are secular. Christianity is a jewish faith, which allowed in not just ethnic jews, but all human beings. The jews who killed jesus are disgusting.
>>
>>135074057

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_curse

>"His Blood be upon us and our children"
>>
>>135074848
Didn't Jesus claim to be God?
I've read the Christian Bible and that was my conclusion so how is it not blasphemy for a mere man to claim that he is an equal of God?
>>135074846
God is real and He will judge you for your sins. I suppose the sins of the Christian are far worse than that of yours, an atheist, since they claim to know Him when all they know is themselves and a false book.
>>135075068
>Jesus did fulfill as a historical man, the prophecy in the torah
HAHAHAHAHA
No Christian would be claim that he fulfilled the prophecies of the Messiah as a historical person. The Christians need him to come back in order for the prophecies to be fulfilled. I don't even have a problem with that honestly, but he did not fulfil them as it currently is.
Again historically, you would expect the temple to have been rebuilt but it wasn't, the Christian relies on a interpretation of the Hebrew Bible in order to show that it was 'rebuilt spiritually'.
>>
>>135075869
>Australian

that explains a lot. Should have looked at your flag earlier.
>>
File: 5vJ9NW.gif (935KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5vJ9NW.gif
935KB, 320x180px
>>135070745
White people must that for black people their skin color is a symbol of oppression ! KYS NOW
>>
Why exactly was Jesus executed according to Christianity?
>>
File: IMG_20170609_165301_310.jpg (21KB, 353x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170609_165301_310.jpg
21KB, 353x356px
>>135070745
>Gorillion christians died on crosses in Roman empire
>Jews were happy about that
>Christians have cross as their symbol
>Jews bitch that cross is evil
>>
>>135076450

He was crucified under Pontius Pilate.
>>
>>135077329
But why? What was the crime?
>>
>>135077233
Jews were more than happy I'm pretty sure the Roman solider that stabbed jesus in the rib was a jew
>>
>>135075869
Jesus never claims to be God.
If you believe in the trinity that's fine, but never does Jesus claim to be God but rather a messenger from God.
The last verse shows the holy spirit descending upon Jesus with God in heaven approving of Him in a physical voice.

>Matthew 3:5-17
"Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan,

And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins.

But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.

But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?

And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
>>
>>135077489
I think it was for driving the (((moneylenders))) out of the temple
>>
>>135077489

For our sake

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/credo.htm
>>
>>135073518
>Jews hating their most competent nemesis
inb4 MUH PAGANS
>Y'all forest/snow niggers turned to Aryanism, retards, that's condensed jewry.
Thank God Clovis chose to literally fuck all of your crypto-jewish tribes in the ass. Get fucked.
>>
>>135076450
Basically framed as a blasphemer of roman religion by the pharisees (jews.) Pontius pilate didn't want to execute the guy, but he also had to prevent a riot. A certain roman tradition where you hang 3 criminals on a cross was coming up, and so he gave the people a choice of jesus or a known murderer or thief or something. The people (jews) chose to execute jesus. Pontius tried to convince them otherwise but they wouldn't have it, and so, listening to the people he begrudgingly conceded.
>>
I am beginning to think the world would be better off without Jews.
>>
>>135070745
But weren't the Jews responsible for not only the execution of Jesus, but demanded his death by crucifixion? That's like Muslims complaining about the oppressive Crusades, ignoring the fact that they've been invading European lands for centuries, and continued doing so after the Crusades ended.
>>
>>135077858
Pontius even metaphorically washed his hands of Jesus' murder.
All that's left is the blood curse these "Sons of Israel" cast upon themselves.
Hence why for more than a millenium and a half the entire christian world was saying : "Fucking Jews".
>>
File: 1495919633483.png (473KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495919633483.png
473KB, 600x800px
>It's a "spooked nerds argue over meaningless bullshit" episode
>>
>>135070745
It is a symbol of oppression for Christians as well. It is there to remind us what a bunch backstabbing trash the rest of the world is.
>>
>>135077609
Isn't Jesus claiming to be God when he says 'before Abraham was, I am'?
That seems to me to be a reference to Exodus and the Jews knew what he meant by that since they stoned him for blasphemy.
>>
>>135078543
>Implying spooks aren't necessary and that the only thing that matters is to pick the spooks that are the most convenient for you to believe in at the current moment
Git gud, you fucking casual
>>
File: joy-anna-and-jana.png (463KB, 600x370px) Image search: [Google]
joy-anna-and-jana.png
463KB, 600x370px
>>135078662
Jesus Christ was the first born of all creation, meaning Jesus was the first thing God ever created.
Jesus watched everything unfold on earth and knew the Jews fully and their past.

>John 8:48-59
"The Jews answered him, “Are we not right in saying that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?” Jesus answered, “I do not have a demon, but I honor my Father, and you dishonor me. Yet I do not seek my own glory; there is One who seeks it, and he is the judge. Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.” The Jews said to him, “Now we know that you have a demon! Abraham died, as did the prophets, yet you say, ‘If anyone keeps my word, he will never taste death.’ Are you greater than our father Abraham, who died? And the prophets died! Who do you make yourself out to be?” Jesus answered, “If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing. It is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God.’ But you have not known him. I know him. If I were to say that I do not know him, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and I keep his word. Your father Abraham rejoiced that he would see my day. He saw it and was glad.” So the Jews said to him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have you seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.” So they picked up stones to throw at him, but Jesus hid himself and went out of the temple."

>Colossians 1:15-17
"Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.
He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation,

for through him God created everything
in the heavenly realms and on earth.
He made the things we can see
and the things we can’t see—
such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world.
Everything was created through him and for him.

He existed before anything else,
and he holds all creation together."
>>
>>135072726
No Pilate basically said that he had no reason to kill Christ that he washed his hands of it and the Jews in the crowd said "let his blood be on our hands and our children's children's hands" and so it stands to this day. There weren't really many Christians around at the time, so you can't really blame them.
>>
>>135073665
>Pharisees
>Rabbinic
Just labels. They're still Jews.
>>
He will have to deal with his Christophobia with a licensed health professional and take pay without leave until he can learn to be more tolerant. What a bigot.
>>
>>135079518
I don't really understand what you're saying here.
You seem to be a heretical Christian because you claim that Jesus was created which is not an orthodox belief.
Or do you believe that Jesus never said that he was God and only the authors of the Christian Bible did?
>>
>>135070745
Nothing oppresses me. I am me.
>>
File: trump-kkk.jpg (102KB, 1119x801px) Image search: [Google]
trump-kkk.jpg
102KB, 1119x801px
>>135070745
replace this kikes menorah with a burning cross in his front yard
>>
File: 1438285024267.png (300KB, 537x591px) Image search: [Google]
1438285024267.png
300KB, 537x591px
>>135070745
We need to spam this article everywhere
>>
File: 1445989126039.png (1MB, 634x802px) Image search: [Google]
1445989126039.png
1MB, 634x802px
>>135070745
Jesus was fucking crucified by Jews its literally the opposite of that. Fucking sniveling jews somehow turn everything into themselves being the victim besides being the most well of ethno group in the world. Fucks honestly deserve to be sent to gas chambers.
>>
>>135070745
How the FUCK does that make ANY sense? The cross is a symbol of Jewish & pagan oppression of Christians, not the other way around. You know, Jesus died on that thing because the Jews lobbied the Roman authorities to torture and kill the man. Not to mention the countless martyrs that were persecuted by Romans (at the request of Jews) to death on the cross.

So how is the cross a symbol of Christian oppression of Jews again?
>>
>>135070745
Gas the whole lot of them. I wish to god that the holocaust was real. Maybe next time.
>>
>>135081631
The Jew cries out as he strikes you
>>
>>135070745
If the cross is as symbol of oppression for the Jews, what are the fucking Christ-killing Jews a symbol of to Christians?

The cognitive dissonance is astonishing.
>>
File: 1498089155728.jpg (75KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
1498089155728.jpg
75KB, 1024x971px
>>135080757
>heretical Christian

>John 6:37
"However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them."
>>
jews need to stfu desu
>>
File: numbers cross.jpg (765KB, 1167x613px) Image search: [Google]
numbers cross.jpg
765KB, 1167x613px
>>135072726
the cross is and the crucifixion of Christ are basically all over the old testament.
>>
>>135073665
Rabbinic jews are the evolution of the Pharisees. It was the Sadducees, Essenes and Zealots who disappeared.
But yes, it's like blaming modern day people for trans-atlantic slavery or colonialism.
>>
File: unity.png (1MB, 908x1078px) Image search: [Google]
unity.png
1MB, 908x1078px
>>135070745

i may not be a christian anymore, but i am willing to be in a coalition with crusaders who want to assfuck these jews
>>
File: 1498012193532.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1498012193532.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>135070745

>When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

>Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

Do Jews have to lie about literally everything
>>
>>135070745
The menorah and Star of David (seal of Solomon) are signs of oppression and I swear during the holidays I'm gonna burn the wooded menorah they put up in town. People would think a jew burned his own menorah anyways
>>
>>135073386
A jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
>>135075869
this is why you should be christian before reading the bible kek

the temple was his body, destroyed at the crucifiction, and in 3 days he was raised from the dead
>>
File: 19.png (263KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
263KB, 810x540px
>>135082203
Come back to Christ, Anon.

>Revelation 3:1-6
"“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Sardis. This is the message from the one who has the sevenfold Spirit of God and the seven stars:

“I know all the things you do, and that you have a reputation for being alive—but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what little remains, for even what is left is almost dead. I find that your actions do not meet the requirements of my God. Go back to what you heard and believed at first; hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again. If you don’t wake up, I will come to you suddenly, as unexpected as a thief.

“Yet there are some in the church in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes with evil. They will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. All who are victorious will be clothed in white. I will never erase their names from the Book of Life, but I will announce before my Father and his angels that they are mine.

“Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches."
>>
>>135082053
So you're a jehovah's witness then?
They believe that Jesus wasn't God and that he was the first thing created, and you do too apparently.
Glad we got that out of the way.
>>
>>135079555
This. The Jews bribed the crowds and threatened to accuse Pilate of allowing rebellion to Caersar's face. Literal Jewish Shilling.
>>
>>135073665
>>135080168
>>135082192

he is right. Rabbis are the evolution of Pharisees.
the competitors of the Pharisees were pretty much defeated by the Roman destruction of the temple. Pharisees evolved into Rabbinic Judaism.
>>
>>135077489

Basically the rabbis didn't like Him because he preached His sermons in their church, angered them without adhering to the old laws, spoke to their flock without their authority and they resented Him for it. They convinced the masses, the ones who would listen to them, the jews, to go to pilates open space on the one day a year where one prisoner is set free, and they chose jesus to be crucified. I can't remember the name of the man who was set free instead of him. It's possible the rabbis paid a bunch of people to do this. Pilate listened because he essentially had to.
>>
File: ebola-chan! (17).png (26KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ebola-chan! (17).png
26KB, 1000x1000px
>>135082587

(You) better leave me the fuck alone, christian.
We all have our separate journeys in life.
>>
I wear a cross around my neck that is perfectly visible as I go about my day.

So do most of my fellow citizens.

Fite us faggot
>>
File: 1431492510187.png (870KB, 700x622px) Image search: [Google]
1431492510187.png
870KB, 700x622px
>>135082774
Incorrect, I just don't believe in the trinity and read my bible.

Are you Catholic or Orthodox?
>>
>>135073131
>in Nazi Germany Catholics voted as a bloc overwhelmingly against Hitler, and were regularly protesting in the streets

You got any source on this?
>>
He's the son of a heeb.
Oven.
>>
>>135070745
>"WHAAAAAAAA MUH OPPRESSION :"""""("
>"DONT DO THIS JUST BECAUSE IT MAKES US FEEL SAD"
Look at the kike's stupid face. It screams "I'm a passive retard and a pussy. Please apologize for the shoah every second of your life".
>>
File: 34f.png (1MB, 600x1391px) Image search: [Google]
34f.png
1MB, 600x1391px
>>135070745
WRONG

Romans crucified Jesus, god punished them by making their empire crumble. As Italian I ask Jews would stop appropriating my history of god-children killing.
>>
>>135074135
For you.
>>135083908
>>
>>135082192
>>135082253

technically "jews" alive today are not responsible because they werent in the crowd calling for his death. however, to call yourself a jew and not be a christian is pretty blasphemous just by itself.

modern jews arent even related to hebrews. most jews today would want jesus dead all over again anyway. that spirit of antichrist still resides in them.
>>
>>135083908
ah yes, made their empire crumble, after 300 years, after the emperor became Christian, after the cult became christian, after the Greek bible was spread across said empire.
>>
File: 239.jpg (53KB, 625x457px) Image search: [Google]
239.jpg
53KB, 625x457px
Reminder: Taking back the holy land doesn't just mean from the towel heads.
>>
>>135083478
Neither I'm a chinese idol worshipper who wanted to convert to Judaism but found it too much and so I decided that I'd try to a righteous gentile.
Which church do you attend though?
I don't know of many that would not consider your theology to be valid.
Maybe that's a more mainstream theology in protestant american churches?
>>
>>135070745
THEN MAYBE YOU FUCKING KIKES SHOULDNT HAVE USED A CROSS TO KILL JESUS.
>>
>>135071903
>>135072726
>>135073665
>>135073750
*mutters under my breath* fucking islamophobes
*listens to 21 pilots*
>>
>>135070745
But the jews killed him
>>
File: Pray.png (415KB, 726x535px) Image search: [Google]
Pray.png
415KB, 726x535px
>>135070745
wtf? i love opressing jews now
>>
File: Internet.png (1MB, 733x1094px) Image search: [Google]
Internet.png
1MB, 733x1094px
>>135073282
if only the jews didnt jew the romans into crucifying him
>>
>>135073736
I'd like to see them try, I really would. I'd die before I let them take it from me.
>>
>>135082533
A Jew forces you to attend his teach-in on conflict theory applied to historical and current oppression of Jews by Europeans, as he uses the Zionist-occupied government to extract your tax dollars for his salary and Israel's national defense.
>>
>>135084299
Wait I meant that would consider your theology to be valid.
>>
the (((cross)))
>>
File: JCS.ht281.jpg (28KB, 761x431px) Image search: [Google]
JCS.ht281.jpg
28KB, 761x431px
Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."
>>
>>135079518
Read John 1
>>
>>135083556
Richard F. Hamilton, _Who Voted for Hitler?_ (Princeton University Press 1982):

P. 38:
>"the vote for the National Socialists was very disproportionately Protestant."

>"in all sizes of city, as the proportions of Catholics in the population increased the proportion of votes for the National Socialists decreased."

>"The larger the proportion of people who belonged to the Catholic faith in the Kreise as of 1933, the smaller the Nazi vote in 1924 and 1932."

Pp. 38-39:
>[stats I'm not going to re-key] "These coefficients... indicate that the Catholic segment in Germany resisted the rise of Nazism more than any other group."

P. 43:
>"in rural Germany... Catholic petty bourgeoisie voted one way, for the Zentrum, while the Protestant petty bourgeoisie voted another, for the National Socialists."
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-26+at+11.00.31).png (17KB, 634x262px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-26+at+11.00.31).png
17KB, 634x262px
>>135083908
It was the Jews who killed Christ.
Also >>135075791

They're STILL cursed to this day.
>>
>>135083012
Barrabas, a notorious murderer.
>>
>>135070745
Jews and Christians pray to the same god.

Jews observe Jesus as a prophet.

Only hypersensitive snowflakes are ofended by the cross because of atheist propaganda to slander Christianity.
>>
File: 1483157263260.png (334KB, 494x515px) Image search: [Google]
1483157263260.png
334KB, 494x515px
>>135070745
>>
File: master.jpg (55KB, 564x558px) Image search: [Google]
master.jpg
55KB, 564x558px
>>135083034

Isaiah 53:6 All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him.
>>
>>135090423
doesnt menorah only have 7 candles?
>>
>>135070745
What's the sound of a fucking religion kike get used to it
>>
>>135082888
>>135079555
>>135072726
Jewish Deicide is literally the only thing you can forgive kikes for because without the Jews Christ would have never have died to erase the sins of Mankind.
>>
>>135090423
A feral pack of dindus did this but that didn't receive as much attention.
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.