[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leafs BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1501089942940.jpg (139KB, 750x874px) Image search: [Google]
1501089942940.jpg
139KB, 750x874px
HAHAHAHAHA

>our military
>our

How does it feel knowing that Canada is so pathetic, your own citizens would rather associate it with the U.S.?

Trudeau makes Obama look great by comparison. How do you all cope?
>>
File: IMG_1070.jpg (188KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
188KB, 1200x900px
>>135067407
Can you imagine how hot the sex was between ThatGuyT and Southern last night in Mexico?

I can close my eyes and just in-vision how it went down. I can see Lauren holding T's hand with a smile on her face as she leads him to her hotel room. Once they get in, she shuts the door behind them and kisses T while trying to get her shirt off.

They begin to frantically make-out like two horny undergrads after a night of too much partying and drinking. T, using his brutish black strength, picks Lauren up and plants her onto a nearby bed. At this point, Lauren is laying on her back with T hovering over her. His shirt is off and you can witness the contrast of his jet black skin as it begins to presses up against Lauren's white Aryan chest. Its as if Africa its self had manifested inside the room to engulf Europe into its very own being. From this view, the difference was that glaring, T's muscular black stature was the pinnacle of male masculinity, while Lauren Germanic traits represented gentle, soft femininity.

Once T and Lauren had fully undressed, he positioned his erected member to enter Lauren. She was stunned by how massive T was, she wondered how her body would be able to endure such a beast, and of-course, T was bareback, but neither cared of the consequences. This was unbridled lust, a condom would be an insult to what both were about to experience. Lauren leaned her head back with her eyes close as T finally infiltrated her womanhood. In this moment she had transcended and became one with the son of Africa.

The stimuli from T's well endowed penis was too much for Lauren's senses to handle, she begin to experience convulsions of euphoria from each stroke by T. She was suddenly going in out of consciousness from an ecstasy overload. No white man has ever made her feel this way she moaned. She couldn't believe a human could ever experience something so blissful. As if she died and went to heaven each time T motioned his penis while inside of her.
>>
>>135068123
gr8 pasta

>>135067407
is this real? why do they want to be americans so badly?
>>
File: 11457867.png (108KB, 174x326px) Image search: [Google]
11457867.png
108KB, 174x326px
>>135068628
just look at their prime minister. he's like a woman
>>
>>135067407
>How does it feel knowing that Canada is so pathetic, your own citizens would rather associate it with the U.S.?
Who wouldn't? Canada is a shithole, there's no arguing that, but not everyone is bad, eh.
>>
>>135068925
you're still not americans, faggot. the world's fascination with my country confuses me
>>
>>135067407
To be fair, we would crush anybody who tried to pick on Canada.
>>
File: 1499806935549.png (615KB, 1858x1078px) Image search: [Google]
1499806935549.png
615KB, 1858x1078px
>>135069441
nah. maybe a foreign invader would slap some sense into them
>>
>>135069987
Letting a hostile country gain a foothold on our continent would be a strategic misstep. Let's be honest, Canada is irrelevant as a world power, so the only reason to take out Canada is to then move on to America. We currently have a huge defensive bonus due to only having two countries bordering us and oceans on both of our sides... It'd be foolish to give any bit of that up... Even if Canada deserves it a bit.
>>
>>135068925
The problem with Canada is limp wristed faggots like yourself. The ironic thing is I have more in common with Americans than you. I will fight for my country as would most Americans. Fucking pussy Canadians like you need to be shot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.