[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When the weak link embarrasses the whole squad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1183.jpg (68KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
68KB, 750x573px
I think I'm beginning to understand how you guys feel about those kekestani motherfuckers
>>
Wait, I thought celebs hated the rich?
>>
>>135067091
And I thought republicans wanted to give them all tax breaks.

Well, I'm off- cheerio!

*flies away on dolphin*
>>
I just looked through her Twitter feed. It's wall-to-wall
>Trump did something, GROSS!
>>
>>135066988

WAIT!
NO!

WHY DOES THE DRUMPF REGIME HATE RICH CELEBRITIES WHO TOTALLY RELATE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!?

RESIST!
>>
>sips diarrhea

Uhmm Sweaty u ok???? Mmmm shitty poopy baby............... ......
>>
>>135067315
Yes - now go worry about debra messing and will smith's income
>>
>>135067618
To be fair lefty twitter is having a field day with this. My feed is just people making fun of her right now
>>
File: 1500457325367.jpg (39KB, 446x467px) Image search: [Google]
1500457325367.jpg
39KB, 446x467px
I really think this will be too high to work. Keep in mind that the rich will also be paying all kinds of other taxes in addition to this income tax and when they crunch numbers on how much they are really being taxed, they will find the number absolutely unacceptable. The thing about setting income taxes, especially on the rich, is that you have to ask for less than what it costs to avoid taxes, which is not a hard thing to do. If you cannot undercut the people who sell tax loopholes, then the rich would have to be stupid to pay taxes. I can almost guarantee that people selling loopholes will not ask for upwards of $2.2 million every year.
>>
>>135067920
Isn't her posting automatic and usually irrelevant to the post she's quoting?
>>
>>135066988

the fuck is wrong with celebrities?
>>
>>135068176
I'm not ruling out the possibility that Debra Messing is a robot.
>>
WTF, Democrats hate taxes now!
>>
>>135066988
reminder: it used to be over 70% in the past.
During what is today commonly remembered as the "good old time".
>>
>>135066988

NATIONAL

S O C I A L I S T

It will be a truly glorious day when Right and Left find out they share the same enemy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.