[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You voted for Trump to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483907433186.jpg (92KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483907433186.jpg
92KB, 1000x600px
You voted for Trump for economic populism, he gave you Goldman Sachs.
You voted for Trump to end foreign interventionism, he's expanded it.
You voted for Trump to kill bad trade deals, his renegociation NAFTA resembles TPP.
You voted for Trump to drain the swamp, he's now become the swamp.
You voted for Trump because he wasn't a social conservative, he's not transformed into Mike Pence.
You voted for Trump because he wasn't like every other Republican, he's now embraced the GOP establishment.
You voted for Trump for tax cuts, his tax plan raises taxes on the middle class and poor.
You voted for Trump for healthcare for all, his plan guts healthcare.
You voted for Trump to protect medicare, medicaid, and social security, his budget plan cuts all three.
You voted for Trump for better relations with Russia, we are now in a new Cold War.
You voted for Trump to create jobs, no jobs bill has passed Congress
You voted for Trump to end gridlock in Congress, it's more gridlock than under Obama.
You voted for Trump to label China a currency manipulator, he's now China's BFF.
You voted for Trump to expose Saudi involvement in 9/11, he's signed a 300 billion dollar arms deal with the Kingdom.
You voted for Trump to build the wall, the wall isn't being built.
You voted for Trump to come up with a plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days, and still no plan.
You voted for Trump to repeal Obamacare, still no repeal.
You voted for Trump for infrastructure reform, he hasn't talked about it since the election.
You voted for Trump to get Trump, you get Trump tweets, and his daughter and son in law.
You voted for Trump so you didn't get scandals like we would under Hillary, Trump now has more scandals than Hillary.
>>
File: 1490041800668.jpg (413KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1490041800668.jpg
413KB, 624x531px
I voted for Trump to piss you off.
You're pissed off.
>>
I voted for trump to curb illegal immigration
>>
>>135067088
Ok. And?
>>
>>135066961
Voted for Trump to get a strict textualist back on the Supreme Court.
>Gorsuch
Eat cock, faggot.
>>
>>135067519
>I voted for trump to curb illegal immigration

But he hasn't. There are like 33 million illegals. You cannot get rid of 33 million at the rate hes going.
>>
>>135067574
>Gorsuch

Yes I also want abortion banned to whip out the white race in America.
>>
>>135067088

Trump is entertaining. I loved the tranny tweet this morning. It's fun to watch libtards get mad.
>>
>>135067596
I said curb
>>
>>135067742
>I said curb

Curbing doesn't save the white race. You just slow the decline.
>>
>>135067088
Digits don't lie, OP is a faggot
>>
>>135066961
I can name one hundred million reasons why i vote for the president, but the best one is still to make you faggots mad.
>>
>>135068082
Ok. And?
>>
>>135067867
Better than nothing
>>
>>135068325
56% white and declining
>>
>>135068544
ok

Did you make a second thread because you got lonely
>>
>>135068892
>Did you make a second thread because you got lonely

Yes, stay with me pls
>>
>>135067088

Ditto.
>>
>>135068976
It's dinner time so I must ghost you like a teenage girl
>>
>defunds sanctuary cities
>defunds planned parenthood
>bans transgenders from military

Maybe he's not perfect, but hey, at least I'm not a faggot like OP.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.