[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftists and the hypocirsy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>Be regular, sane person

>Wear the same shirt 2 times in the same week at work

>Leftists jackasses don't stop hounding about it despite the shirt being washed in between wearing

>Leftists completely ok with a man cutting his dick off and then slicing into his nether regions to produce a cleft that mimics a vagina that needs constant medication and attention or the gaping wound will close up again, all the while pumping hormones into his body that make him only slightly more feminine in appearance despite never truly being able to completely transform into a woman that can give birth or not even look mannish in the face...

>Try not to stare at mentally ill tran's adam's apple while they are making fun of my shirt choice
>>
you disgust me
clothing is a cornerstone of civilization, once we disrespect our own appearances, everything else falls apart

you are a threat to western civilization, and they were right to call you out on it

scum
>>
>>135067317
Disrespecting our own appearance..... like mutilating our bodies like sick trans people do? Gotcha ya, you dumb lefty faggot.
>>
>>135067317
Philosophers in ancient greece were bums in robes
>>
>>135067781
I'm in the office wearing nice clothes, and everyone is doing their damndest to ignore the freak standing right next to us. Trans people are simply disgusting.
>>
>>135067510
i wasn't taking sides on the tranny issue, of course trannies are delusional and mentally ill and look ridiculous, this isn't about them

this is about you, and how you disrespect your nation and your people when you show up to work looking like an absolute slob. it's fucking embarassing.

>>135067781
yeah, philosophers
you're not a philosopher, tuck in your shirt

sloppy
>>
>>135068353
You're as delusional as a tranny if you think I looked like a slob. Take your leftist, trans and nigger loving shit elsewhere.
>>
File: Black & brown = diversity.jpg (34KB, 483x717px) Image search: [Google]
Black & brown = diversity.jpg
34KB, 483x717px
>>135066926
anon, who cares, they are just stupid sheep.
The wolf doesn't change his colors when he hunt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.