[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAR ON JEWS INBOUND

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1419651649698.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419651649698.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
TRUMP MAY HAVE JUST DECLARED WAR ON THE JEWS

trump has extended the "state of emergency" that broadly expands presidential powers
in and of itself this is basically nothing, but read the full declaration that was read to congress
>To the Congress of the United States:
>Section 202(d) of the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1622(d)) provides for the automatic termination of a national emergency unless, within 90 days prior to the anniversary date of its declaration, the President publishes in the Federal Register and transmits to the Congress a notice stating that the emergency is to continue in effect beyond the anniversary date. In accordance with this provision, I have
sent to the Federal Register for publication the enclosed notice stating that the national emergency with respect to significant transnational criminal organizations declared in Executive Order 13581 of July 24, 2011, is to continue in effect beyond July 24, 2017. This
notice superseded the notice regarding this topic submitted to the Federal Register on July 19, 2017.
>The activities of significant transnational criminal organizations have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Such organizations are increasingly sophisticated and dangerous to the United States; they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic
markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous
persons.
>>
>The activities of significant transnational criminal organizations continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national
security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States. Therefore, I have determined that it is necessary to continue the national
emergency declared in Executive Order 13581 with respect to transnational criminal organizations.
>Donald J. Trump.

>deeply entrenched in international finance
>deeply entrenched in the operation of foreign govenments
>undermining economic markets
>aggravate violent civil conflicts

read the whole thing, i'm not making this shit up
this is pretty much as close as you can get to naming (((them))) without saying the word jew
he basically had a declaration of war read in open congress
IT'S HAPPENING

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8
>>
It also covers Russian bitcoin launderers and MS-13. I want to believe, but there's no hard proof yet.
>>
>>135064057
>https://www.congress.gov/congressional-record/2017/07/24/house-section/article/H6150-8
Dude, that's the official congress website.
>>
>>135063586
>extended something that obongo started to give the executive branch more power
>declared war on the jews
wow its fucking nothing
>>
>>135063586
>>The activities of significant transnational criminal organizations have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems. Such organizations are increasingly sophisticated and dangerous to the United States; they are increasingly entrenched in the operations of foreign governments and the international financial system, thereby weakening democratic institutions, degrading the rule of law, and undermining economic
>markets. These organizations facilitate and aggravate violent civil conflicts and increasingly facilitate the activities of other dangerous
>persons.

THAT'S GEORGE FUCKING SOROS
>>
File: 1470780854082.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1470780854082.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>135064182
>>
>>135063586
>>135063630

I'm not lawyer, what's the jist?
>>
File: 1489979638738.jpg (135KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489979638738.jpg
135KB, 620x620px
>this
>declaring war on jews

it's been going on since Jimmy Carter

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/10/22/president-obama-states-of-emergency/16851775/

>An emergency declared by President Jimmy Carter on the 10th day of the Iranian hostage crisis in 1979 remains in effect almost 35 years later.

do some reading one time, retard
>>
Is this related to the various NDAA acts that have extended the President's powers to dictatorial proportions?
>>
>>135063586
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>the joos

Isreal is hella dope. Best ally ever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.