[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pepe is a Spanish Dancer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: celine-pepe-paris-20jul17-02.jpg (135KB, 733x1100px) Image search: [Google]
celine-pepe-paris-20jul17-02.jpg
135KB, 733x1100px
What does this mean in the Pepe universe?
https://archive.is/OjHYx
>>
>>135062807
What's the deal with metrosexual men wearing their pants high without socks like women?
>>
Celine Dion’s Fine New Boyfriend Is More Than Just A Hot Dancer, He’s Also A Brilliant Illustrator

It’s all but confirmed that the queen of pop balladry has a new man in her life. Meet 32-year-old dancer, Pepe Muñoz, the gorgeous Spanish dancer she recently brought onto her team. At first glance you might assume Pepe’s #1 passion is dance, but you would be wrong. Turns out he’s also an exquisitely talented fashion illustrator. Dion was completely unaware of Pepe’s artistic talent when she first met him. “She didn’t even know I drew,” Muñoz says, adding it wasn’t until one of her assistants showed her Pepe’s Instagram (filled with his sketches) that she discovered that side of him. “She started crying,” Pepe says.
You can see some of Pepe’s sketches of Celine at VOGUE.com, and be sure to check out his seriously impressive collection of drawings on his Instagram.
>>
File: 2014.10.28.09.48.319225.jpg (118KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
2014.10.28.09.48.319225.jpg
118KB, 980x742px
do you ppl even wear pepe?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.