[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You voted for Trump for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1483907433186.jpg (92KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483907433186.jpg
92KB, 1000x600px
You voted for Trump for economic populism, he gave you Goldman Sachs.
You voted for Trump to end foreign interventionism, he's expanded it.
You voted for Trump to kill bad trade deals, his renegociation NAFTA resembles TPP.
You voted for Trump to drain the swamp, he's now become the swamp.
You voted for Trump because he wasn't a social conservative, he's not transformed into Mike Pence.
You voted for Trump because he wasn't like every other Republican, he's now embraced the GOP establishment.
You voted for Trump for tax cuts, his tax plan raises taxes on the middle class and poor.
You voted for Trump for healthcare for all, his plan guts healthcare.
You voted for Trump to protect medicare, medicaid, and social security, his budget plan cuts all three.
You voted for Trump for better relations with Russia, we are now in a new Cold War.
You voted for Trump to create jobs, no jobs bill has passed Congress
You voted for Trump to end gridlock in Congress, it's more gridlock than under Obama.
>>
I voted for him to curb illegal immigration
>>
>>135062580
>I voted for him to curb illegal immigration

He hasn't. 33 million illegals are still in the country.
>>
I voted for trump for salt like this.

Give it to me, big boy.
>>
I'll be on my deathbed happily remembering I voted for this madman saying " I voted for a true patriot"
>>
>>135062378
I voted for Trump because 4chan told me to and I wanted to fit in.
>>
>>135062788
>>135062813
>>135062843
>nothing about facts, all memes

God dam where our ancestors as stupid as you faggots when it come to voting?
>>
>>135062996

My vote counts still, better learn the polite thing.
>>
>>135062996
>dam
>where
Buddy, I've got bad news...
>>
File: ICE.jpg (174KB, 766x896px) Image search: [Google]
ICE.jpg
174KB, 766x896px
>>135062667
um, no sweetie
>>
>>135062996
Yes, actually.
>>
>>135062378
I voted for trump because hitlery stacking the scotus would have been the end of the us officially.
As long as his scotus picks aren't libtards I am pleased.
>>
>>135062788
>>135062813

>Based Trump is the G-God emperor, you sh-sh-SHILL!
>>
People voted for Trump to be contrarian. Now he's bad, and they're denying it. Well not everyone is denying it here, but on reddit everyone pretends he's done no wrong.
>>
File: puppet.jpg (68KB, 701x438px) Image search: [Google]
puppet.jpg
68KB, 701x438px
Washington Post: Trump abandons Alt-Right, embraces globalism and corporatism

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/04/13/daily-202-trump-s-lurch-toward-corporatism-globalism-shows-why-bannon-s-marginalization-matters/58ef11ebe9b69b3a72331e7d/?utm_term=.4970c6fa9604

Recent policy changes by the new globalist Trump:
1. The president pledged his full support for NATO.
2. He told the Wall Street Journal he will not label China a “currency manipulator.”
3. He expressed openness to reappointing Barack Obama’s Federal Reserve Board chair.
4. He disavowed his position on interest rates.
5. He recanted his call for closing the Export-Import Bank.
6. OMB director Mick Mulvaney said Trump’s promise to get rid of the national debt was never meant to be taken literally.
7. The administration is already watering down its lobbyist ban.
8. Trump no longer believes the military is a disaster.

Also, the Trump administration just rehired one of Obama's top TPP negotiators.
>>
>>135062378
>he gave you Goldman Sachs
>he's expanded [foreign interventionism]
>his renegociation NAFTA resembles TPP
>he's now become the swamp
>he's now embraced the GOP establishment
>his tax plan raises taxes on the middle class and poor
>his plan guts healthcare
>we are now in a new Cold War
>more gridlock than under Obama
All of these statements are factually wrong.

>voted for Trump to protect medicare, medicaid, and social security
People voted for him because they are AGAINST these things, you dumb ass.

>no jobs bill has passed Congress
Jobs aren't created by politicians, that's something only mentally challenged communists believe.

>he's not transformed into Mike Pence.
At least this is correct, he has not transformed into Mike Pence.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.