[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthcare thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Piramida-6.jpg (87KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
Piramida-6.jpg
87KB, 450x337px
Prove me that "modern medicine" works better than techniques of our ancestors. Alternative medicine should get equal funding
>>
>>135059537
BRING BACK BLOOD LETTING
>>
>>135059537

You know that "modern medicine" is expensive. If you'd have a cheaper and effective alternative, people would use it.
>>
File: Piramida-8.jpg (61KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
Piramida-8.jpg
61KB, 450x336px
>>135059972
Here, people are actually curing cancer with that. I have some more experimental recordings to support it.
>>
>>135059972
>>135060079
They won't - "modern medicine" is a monopoly. Try suggesting some cheaper alternatives and they'll bury you
>>
>>135059537
Check the life expectancies.
>>
>>135060237

Yes, but there are other ways to break that monopoly. For instance, allow anybody to practice medicine, with and without a license. I'm sure there are tons of simple procedures that could be performed by a nurse or a veterinary, at a fraction of the price.
>>
>>135060386
Pre-historic life expectancies were over 100 and even 500 years. Check the Bible. Everything was ruined during the age of Masons
>>
>>135060079
haaaaaaa, I wish you get cancer and then go get 'cured' by these charlatans. Fastest way to get rid of idiots.
>>
File: pirameed.png (681KB, 1070x835px) Image search: [Google]
pirameed.png
681KB, 1070x835px
>>135060542
Sure, the monopolists will allow everyone to practice medicine. They are the ones who decide today. I'm just spreading the word of the techniques practiced since the times of ancient Egypt
>>
>>135059537
Wtf are they using geometrical shaoes to heal themselves
>>
>>135061161
These are the most perfect forms of Nature, the pyramids.
Go educate yourself a bit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q07d1UnfIjY
>>
most modern medicine is repackaged folk(alternative medicine) medicine:

Willow tree (aspirin)
Madagascar periwinkle (Vinblastine, Vincristine, Vindesine, Vinorelbine)
Yew (taxane)
Chinese Happy tree (Camptothecin)
Wheat (Thiopurine)
Mandrake (Etoposide, Teniposide)
digitalis plant: digitoxin

those who look down on herbal medicine as quackery are idiots
>>
>>135059537
Modern medicine is amazing, it's why most people live into their 80s now. The healthcare system sucks though. It's all about pushing medications instead of taking a holistic view of the body. They prescribe meds to fix the side effects of the other meds until they are on about 20 different pills they can barely manage, and it's all paid for with our taxes by Medicare. Instead of trying to take a psychological approach to a person's depression, the doctors will just throw some anti-depressants at them and up the dose until they're numb. They should try everything BEFORE giving meds. Hypertension because you're fat? Lose weight and see if that helps. If not, you need the meds.

Part of it is the patients fault as well for putting all their faith into a doctor and blindly taking everything they give them. Yes, the doctor is acting in the patient best interest, but I would explore every other option before getting put on 20 meds.
>>
File: 0000009900.jpg (134KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
0000009900.jpg
134KB, 640x533px
>>135059537
>Prove me that "modern medicine" works better than techniques of our ancestors. Alternative medicine should get equal funding

Fuck yeah! LEGAL WEED!
>>
>>135062394
The fuck are any of those outside of aspirin and digitalis?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.