[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans rights

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

>be a democrat
>dont like war
>thinks war is bad
>no one should fight in war
>trump bans trans folks
>democrats in uproar about who can fight and who cant
>infringement on rights
>tfw if clinton did this youd all be cheering
>>
>>135056094
because we believe people have a right to choose what they do with their lives.

republicans don't
>>
>>135056094
Using our logic I guess we should reenact don't ask don't tell or ban negros from integrating with whites.

That doesn't stop imperialist wars overseas retard.
>>
>>135056195
even if its killing themselves cux big meanie wont let trans folks die the way they wanna die boo hoo
>>
>>135056318
>applies my logic to irrelevant things that have nothing to do with not killing trans folks and keeping them safe
>>
>>135056710
Again same argument for don't ask don't tell. Go back to the 1990s.
>>
>>135056579
well, everybody who joins the military is an idiot, and some trans people are idiots. so yeah, if they want to go fight and die for corporate profits, go ahead
>>
>>135057055
fortunately they r no longer able
>>
>>135056874
no because im not saying that trans ppl should b silent about their identity, im saying its bad for them to b killed in war lol
>>
>>135056195
Except anyone who disagrees with you, of course.
>bakery can't decide who they bake for
>military can't decide who is fit for duty
>>
>>135057682
>implying that private businesses dont have the right to choose who they conduct business for
>>
>>135056195
No you don't. In fact it's the opposite. You give positive rights which take away the Rights of others. Also, hate crimes? Why not just crimes. Motive isn't Important. They committed a crime. A crime is a crime is a crime.
>>
>>135057055
What's wrong with corporate profit? Are just mad it's not your profit?
>>
>>135056195

and I believe someone with a medical condition that will make them non-deployable for 2 years with a high likelihood of being medically discharged at the end doesn't belong in the military.
>>
>>135056094
>be conservative
>preach small government
>no step on snake
>incarcerate pot heads and ban abortion
>>
>>135057332
>no because im not saying that trans ppl should b silent about their identity,

Do you know what don't ask don't tell was?
>>
>>
>>135058459
Because when Government does do something, it should be to limit you from being a hedonist and killing your unborn child.
>>
>>135058750
>Unborn
>killing

Uhh sorry anon no papers no citizen
>>
>>135057779
how do positive rights take away the rights of others?
>>
>>135056094
>tfw if clinton did this youd all be cheering
You're retarded if you think this
>>
>>135056094
It's the progressive Catch-22. You can give trannies a gun and uniform, but they'll just end up killing Muslims.
>>
>>135056195
Do you really believe that the logistical expenses for trannies are worth it for any army?

Or to go further.
Why the fuck should the military pay for gender-change surgeries?
>>
>>135056094
Have them form their own divisions. Then send those divisions to places that arent entirely LGBT friendly. Or even to frontlines in someplace like Syria. Get rid of them in droves
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.