[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prophecy Time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: Yitzhak_Kaduri's_note.jpg (12KB, 487x205px) Image search: [Google]
Yitzhak_Kaduri's_note.jpg
12KB, 487x205px
Prophechy Time
>Revelations 11:3-15
>Rabbi Ytzak Kaduri said he spoke to the messiah personally and prophecied that the Messiah would be coming soon
>He named the Messiah
>Yehoshua aka Jesus
>He also stated that he (Jesus) would come shortly after the death of Ariel Sharon
Ariel Sharon died in January 2014
>Revelations 11:3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
that's 1260 days

i don't know of any witnesses clothed in sackloth, but there are two men *(jews) who are witnessing the testimony of Jesus in Israel and throughout the world, by the name of
>Amir Tsarfati
>Zev Porat
>zev porat is telling jews about Rabbi kaduri and his note, and about Jesus to Jews

it's been over 3 1/2 years since the death of Ariel Sharone (1,289 days) but i can't know how long the witnesses, we could be a month late or early.

if we take 1 month (30 days) we are left with 1,259 days
if we take 2 months (60 days) we are left with 1229 days
what's happening next month?
>eclipse
and the month after that?
>Revelations 12:1-2 prophecy

The pic is the note left by Kaduri, btfo the (talmudic) jews who deny Jesus.
Translation
>Concerning the letter abbreviation of the Messiah’s name, He will lift the people and prove that his word and law are valid.
>This I have signed in the month of mercy,
>Yitzhak Kaduri

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.