[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily remainder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Germans have never won a war
>>
Thanks for making my day, OP.
>>
>>135053548
>Daily reminder
>Not even a redpill
>>
>>135053548

weak bait
try again
>>
>>135054625
Butt blasted much, bootlicker?
>>
>>135053548
Franco-Prussian War. They also shoah'd the Paris commie rebels in the process.
>>
>>135055555
Well the statement is simply untrue, so...
>>
>>135055555
booooo
>>
>>135053548

We beat you in WW1 though
>>
File: 1478227997079.jpg (164KB, 1080x871px) Image search: [Google]
1478227997079.jpg
164KB, 1080x871px
>>135055762
>>135055778
eat a bag load of ass you leaf cuck faggots. Kek has spoken.
>>
Means everyone but Germans asked for everything after the last one. Hard to be the one sane nation in a world of cucks.
>>
>>135058114
What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Your country is being over run as we speak.
>>
wtf german bros are u going to let the german spirit be destroyed by jewish propaganda?

start killing muslims and making german babies you faggots
>>
>>135059025
They are too cucked beyond repair
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>135053548
>Russia has never gone more than 100 years without a famine
>>
>>135058808
At the behest of the (((elites))) that run America, with us held in check by their nukes. Who is lower? He who fights for two-thousand years before being betrayed by a kinslayer, or he who betrays his own after two-thousand years over money because reading that one book our cultures are based around is too much to ask?

Granted, today you mongrels get to freely gloat, but you have never had any benefit from your great victories and are in much the same shape as us, cheering it as your choice and the heroics of some Greatest Generation or whatever. Meanwhile "Merkel" is going to lose control of her pets soon enough, and they do not despise us Germans anywhere near as much as they do her own precious (((people))).
>>
>>135053548
You don't history much, do you?
>>
>>135053548
you post lies ivan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
>>
>>135059677
Shit, I didn't want to blow up like this. Most of you Americans are decent after all.
>>
Who cares if they won war or not. Rossians won war and eat pancakes from shovels, while Russian "victorious" war veterans get 10x smaller pension than German SS-men.

Barely 18% of wealth in Germany belongs to the richest 1%, while in kosher Russia 72% of wealth belongs to the 1%.

And who is a winner?
>>
>>135062210
Americans is one thing, but you just surprised me completely there. Thanks, Poland.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.