[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1483734336749.png (423KB, 734x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483734336749.png
423KB, 734x720px
Even if you consider transgenderism to be a mental disorder (which it kinda is), why does it make sense to ban them from military service en masse? Couldn't you say the same about diabetics in the military, for example? Should nobody who has unique medical needs be allowed to serve? Why singling out trannies?
>>
You realize you get booted from the army if you're in poor health, right? One of the things peaceniks sometimes bitch about is that war depletes populations of healthy men.
>>
>>135050468
The behavior itself should be banned. Surgery doesn't fix it. Nothing does.
Trannies should not in any way be allowed to be trannies because a real cure would fix the disorder itself, not fuck with everything but the disorder.
>>
>>135050468
Holy fuck you're dumb. Diabetes already disqualifies you.
Also Chiya a cute!
>>
Trans fags are too soft and brittle to serve, they're overall a negative influence to this country, unlike other disorders(i.e. asthma, downs, etc.)
>>
>>135051664
Don't downies have retard strength? You could train them in melee combat.
>>
>>135050468
You act like normal healthy men aged 18 -25 are hard to find. When it comes to defending everyones life the rights of queers sodomites crossdressers and dykes mean less than nothing.
>>
File: beetus.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
beetus.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
beetus is not a mental disorder
>>
>>135051802
But trans women are stronger than regular women. That's why it's so controversial to let them compete in women's sports.
>>
>>135050468
i figure being a transgender in the army will make you a target for the other soldiers
this ban is for their own good
>>
>>135051950
What benefit does a woman give?
https://youtu.be/8nldh_QQORE
>>
40% of trans people attempt suicide. All other criteria aside, why would you ever want someone with a 2/5 chance of attempting to kill themselves playing any key role in your government's defense system? If you deploy 100 from that group that statistical probability that you'd see at least 20 attempt suicide before returning is so staggering it's almost sickening to think about. These people need help here on their home soil, not to have everyone coddle their delusions to the point where they snap in a position of key importance.
>>
>>135050468
>transgenderism to be a mental disorder (which it kinda is)
You wouldn't let someone diagnosed with bipolar disorder into the military would you?
>>
>>135050468
Diabetes doesn't cause some guy to grab my cock in the shower.
>>
>>135053341
She just likes showing off her ass doesn't she?
>>
>>135050468
>if you consider transgenderism to be a mental disorder (which it kinda is)

Why would you want to have military personnel with mental issues,
a lot of healthy soldiers come back with PTSD,
being mentally weak/disfunctional would only multiply their psychological problems, and could cost the Army more $$$
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.