[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of Diana Prince of Wales?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: diana.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
diana.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>gave wine to her 13 year old son
>lived like a privileged aristocrat
>cocaine/wine/travelling/the best restaurants
>dating the upper-class thinking she's the shit
>spending an occasional afternoon being a 'hero' talking to the victims of landmines (after security had made sure everything was safe)

I remember her death in 1997 caused a scene, and I didn't really care because I was about ten years old.
However, later in life I found pieces of her life to personally contradict the awe in which she was held. Dying young can do wonders for one's reputation,it seems. I find myself despising her considering the attention and admiration she has been given desu. She seems like a complete degenerate, she got her rocks off on power and living well above any decent human being for no good reason. She left her moral obligation when she got divorced and her kids suffered for it. This is kind of a rant but I wanted to know if there are any other Brits on /pol/ that shared this opinion because frankly all I hear from normies is how she was a decent human being?
>>
>>135049698

Burn the coal.
>>
>>135049698
i don't care about royalty in general, they are an irrelevant throwback. it would be better if cromwell had done his job.

it is a constant meme filler subject for media in the uk.
>>
I think they killed her.
>>
because at the base of it all, one's reputation is 95% of their physical appearance

a good looking person can get away with murder, he's seen as "troubled"

a good looking person can be a dick his entire life, but when he/she does one thing good, he/ she is remembered for it forever.
>>
>>135049698
Foul woman, desu senpai
>>
>>135052053
>i don't care about royalty in general, they are an irrelevant throwback. it would be better if cromwell had done his job.

So how much did you limey taxpayers spend on that royal wedding a few years back? Was it worth it?
>>
File: 1476246493172.png (431KB, 536x534px) Image search: [Google]
1476246493172.png
431KB, 536x534px
>>135052053
I was never into the royal family and back when I was an atheist I joined the UK Republic party. But now I see it as part of our history, perhaps better decommissioned though, but I get why it exists.
Although I think many of our Royal Family are intelligent and good-humoured, and keep a low profile in a time that has probably asked this of them, I think that they are kind of lacking.
Do you think it's beneficially possible hypothetically if we had a strong and charismatic monarch in these times? A benevolent dictator?
These are the signs I'm reading from the times we live in. Trump and Farage are great politicians, shaping the debate. The lack of masculinity/strong family has taken its toll and some authoritarianism actually would seem to me (and I used to be a bleeding-heart liberal type) a healthy thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HElLt6LsQ
>>
>>135049698
She was a race mixing prostitute and got precisely what she had coming to her.
>>
this>>135053130
They talk about preserving the virtues of avoiding racism and then meet up with saudi kings.
Also, dare I say it, they look inbred.
I do wonder though if we could have a real king again.
Maybe I'm just tripping balls after watching documentaries on the renaissance in France and Italy.
A legitimately virtuous, strong monarch who responds to the time we live in.
Maybe someone like the latsbrah guy.
>>
>>135053582
She really did. She loved cocaine, alcohol, skipping her parental responsibilities and eventually ended up in a car wreck like some teenage bimbo on a drug-fueled road trip. Coupled with the adoration of her I can't say anything other than I despise her.
>>
>>135049698
Burned coal, got bumped
>>
>>135053821
You forgot the part where she was running around with some rich arab, or whatever he was.
>>
>>135054228
I feel that's eclipsed by the fact that such a huge public figure (who us mere peasants should consider our better/closer to god) would get a divorce and hardly see her kids. Given her lifestyle, do you think that divorce was about anything other than her selfish inability to commit?
And she expects people to watch her and be fascinated and admire her?
She dated that arab because he was very wealthy and she thought it would be scandalous. She was a fucking loser.
>>
>>135049698
BURN COAL PAY TOLL
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.