[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rebel Flag in the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: flags.jpg (50KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
flags.jpg
50KB, 500x281px
Why's it so controversial? Why are people to this day so deeply divided over it?
>>
>>135042682
I guess the people on the south don't want to admit they were traitors and losers. So they have to stick to the theme, but as it actually represents traitors and losers, it opens them to attacks from critics.
>>
>>135043244
They weren't traitors, they were a sovereign nation that democratically voted to seceed and was invaded and annexed by an external force.

They are traitors in the same capacity that all of USA is a traitor to Britain.
>>
>>135043442
P.S. Oh, and all of USA is a loser too in that same capacity, when compared to Britain, since they started a war in 1812 to annex Canada and failed.
>>
>>135042682
Honestly? Because we lost.

The fact that they did not wipe us out despite all of the attempts (see carpetbaggers) infuriates them. They need us though, we and our flag are a scapegoat for all the social fuckery that comes from a (((diverse))) society.
>>
>>135043442
Wow for once I agree with a leaf
>>
>>135043442
Make no mistake, the founding fathers would've all hanged, had they lost. A traitor is a traitor.
>>
>>135043570
>doesn't know why 1812 was fought
>>
File: Day of the Rake when.png (345KB, 770x512px) Image search: [Google]
Day of the Rake when.png
345KB, 770x512px
>>135043442
Thank you Leaf (Never thought I'd ever say that), you will be the last to be raked in the coming annexation.
>>
File: confederate-flags.jpg (26KB, 525x125px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-flags.jpg
26KB, 525x125px
>>135042682

>Pro Flag
The Union invaded the CSA, burned it to the ground, and forced the former Confederacy to pay war reparations. The Battle Flag was never the flag of the CSA. It was the flag of Robert E Lee's regiment. Lincoln wanted Lee to lead the Union Army, but Lee was from Virginia. He refused the offer and instead ended up as leader of the Confederate Army because he wanted to defend his home from the bloodthirsty Northern savages. The Battle Flag is a symbol of resistance to invaders and foreign oppressors, as well as a memorial to the 20% of Confederate men who died attempting to defend their homes.

>Anti-flag
Liberal Yankees are fucking stupid bigots and totally ignorant of history. That's about it.

>pic is actual CSA flags
>>
>>135044892
The winner writes history south cuck. For all your talk about "be American damn it!" You fucks unironically support traitors to our country. Fuck off and die please.
>>
People have a hard time separating ideas with objects
>>
File: Robert E. Lee pwning Unionists.png (291KB, 450x474px) Image search: [Google]
Robert E. Lee pwning Unionists.png
291KB, 450x474px
>>135042682

Because niggers, Communists, and Northeners rule this country. They're vermin who need to be rounded up and exterminated.
>>
>>135045769
America is an idea, which you Le'monjello loving cucks up north have corrupted. You might have won the war, but what did you get from it, hmmm? Niggers raping and murdering? Chigaco is a warzone. Detroit is in ruins.

We all have to reap what you shortsighted faggots sowed.
>>
>>135045769
>The winner writes history south cuck.
I don't think you understand what that phrase means.

>You fucks unironically support traitors to our country.
What?
>>
>>135043244
The United States was more like the EU then. The individual states had more control over themselves. So it was more like Brexit. There were also provisions to allow states to leave the union as a condition for joining it.
>>
>>135043244
The USA states that the south wasn't allowed to leave. So, yes they were traitors as they never legally split off. They just attacked their legal government because they didn't like the election results.
>>
Well let's see..... Lincoln Suspended habeus corpus, hung 200 indians, etc. Oh and I'm pretty sure the north owned slaves too so neither side is without guilt. The victors write history.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.