[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I not right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wrwr.png (286KB, 515x767px) Image search: [Google]
wrwr.png
286KB, 515x767px
Am I not right?
>>
>>135039316

What about the Trump attack on democracy?

Generally, I'm not brave enough for politics. This is yet another fine addition to the collection of political fallacy America seems to cultivate. I'm glad that we're starting to see through the lies of the government, but it's a little too late.

You are a bold one, President Trump, but I hate you. My loyalty is to the Republic, to democracy, not you. I would ask for your resignation, since we wouldn't want to make a mess in front of the free world. The arrogance you spread is rough, and coarse, and it gets everywhere. Your cabinet is just a bunch of clones; they're very impressive, you must be very proud.

It's up to us to say *not*. *yet*. America is going down a path we cannot follow. If I am evil, from your perspective, then you are lost. *We* are lost.
>>
>>135039316
Keked OP, well done.
>>
>>135039316
My mind has been expanded friend

Let trannies back into the military as minesweepers and suicide bombers.
>>
>>135039316
>diffuse
writing capabilities of the average truml supporter

on a related note, why do people who know literally nothing about either transgender people or the military act like they're some authority on this manner?
>>
>>135040250
You are welcome, child
>>
>>135040453
>truml
>>
>>135040492
Yes, saw that as soon as it was posted. Now, an army of angry retards will criticize me for a typo. I could delete my post but since I've already got a (You) I think I'll leave it :^)
>>
>>135040651
>Now, an army of angry retards will criticize me for a typo.

Ah, like you did? :^)
>>
>>135040913
"Diffuse" is not a typo OP, it's you not understanding how to spell "defuse", unless you somehow pressed a button on the complete opposite side of your keyboard accidentally.
>>
>>135039316
>our military is so lgbt friendly that this is a hot topic
lmao there shouldn't be a law to forbid them from serving, your own soldiers should bully them out of the army
Oh yeah yeah here comes
>I'M PROUD OF BEING ISRAEL WAR MACHINE DOG BLESS AMERICA WEAKLING XDDDDD
*Gets cucked by paco and jamal*
*Dies to some sand nigger*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.