[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Adam_Conover_photograph.jpg (1MB, 983x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Conover_photograph.jpg
1MB, 983x1475px
is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?
>>
>>135038198
This guy is doing the 'cuckolding is a thinking man's fetish' smirk.
>>
>>135038198
he looks like a fucking hipster
>>
>>135038198

No but car kareoke is ok
>>
>>135038198
who's this? He looks like a huge faggot
>>
File: 1500676803129.jpg (121KB, 1031x683px) Image search: [Google]
1500676803129.jpg
121KB, 1031x683px
>>135038198
hes a degenerate faggot who came out claiming that those who don't support hillary hate women during the election.
>>
he drops the REAL redpills.
not unlike /pol/'s "lemme just use this one unreliable source" """"""""""""""""""infographics"""""""""""""""""
>>
>>135038737
That better not be a trap
>>
>>135038717
Adam, from "Adam Ruins Everything" on TruTV and YouTube. He is one of the most based and red-pilled public figures and very entertaining to watch.
>>
>>135038198
He's technically right about most of what he says politically, it's just completely lacking in context. Yes, a large amount of beaners go to the US on planes then overstay their visas, which he then claims would make a wall useless, but ignores the remaining people that do genuinely border hop + all the drugs that go across the border and not by boat or plane.

Or his shit about how women can have healthy kids past 30. He admits that the risk of disability is doubled but brushes this off as not a problem and then brings someone he previously called a charlatan onto the show to back him up.
>>
>>135039138
It is. Congrats, you have been converted.
>>
File: Arachinid 55.png (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Arachinid 55.png
39KB, 250x250px
>>135038198
>avoid real problem of illegal immigration and skews facts

>takes "sources" from salon and "The gay times"

>Completely misconstrued the issues of gaming and marketing to make it about women despite the market showing the actual results

>Flatout manipulates people into thinking its safe to have kids into your 40s by saying "you percentage only goes up by double from 0.5 to 1 percent after 35 for birth defects" even though its exponential

>Doesn't even tell people about 23rd chromosomal issues in late adulthood pregnancies being massively exponential

Adam is fucking awful. I love some of his content like the cops episode, but he is obviously the best attempt at controlled opposition of the "center" considering how often he goes from impartial to complete propaganda.

But for all the good things he has pointed out, he has be 8 times the detriment to society with his lies, data manipulation, and appearing as a "credible source with credible sources"
>>
>>135039672
SHEEEEIIIIIIT
>>
File: alex.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>135038476

Holy shit, nice one. Fucking genius. Definitely worth a (You).
>>
Him and everyone at College Humour are pure cuckery.
>>
>>135038198
The most annoying thing about his show is the shifting standards he uses to make an argument. If a source confirms his bias, it doesn't matter if it's from a second or third hand report. But better sourced material gets dismissed if it doesn't suit his argument. I guess the most annoying thing is that he presents himself as the gold standard of information while doing that.
>>
fuck no
>>
I could deliver quite a rattling chop to his puny faggot brain.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.