[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Military is not your social experiment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: o-157914884-facebook.jpg (191KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-157914884-facebook.jpg
191KB, 2000x1000px
https://youtu.be/dJLKOSIPhvQ

22 Veterans commit suicide a day
people are dying in the parking lot of the VA
ROE cripples our ability to fight effectively

But congress worries about whether Tommy can become Tammy
>>
Eye on the prize
>>
>>135036404
You're goddamned fucking right. It's partially because of college indoctrination and a generation of complete treasonous faggots raised by hippy pieces of shit that hate their own soldiers and servicemen for doing a job their too big of a pussy to do themselves.
>>
>>135036404
It's not your social experiment either. That's why the subjective shit is going bye bye. It's clearly subversive and if someone with multiple personalities isn't allowed, it makes sense to see trans as the same ruling, being as they are inseparable.
>>
>>135036404
So?
>>
>>135036404
>22 Veterans commit suicide a day
live by the sword, die by the sword.

>people are dying in the parking lot of the VA
people are dying in hospitals and at home as well. welcome to nature.

>ROE cripples our ability to fight effectively
you can't even math.
>>
>>135036404
You can't join if you're too short or too tall either. Joining the military isn't a right. Get the fuck over it.
>>
>>135036967
I agree with the first two, but if you were ever in war Rules of Engagement are complete shit. They get in the way of your job and generally slow things down and get people killed
>>
>>135036404
I know they're willing to serve this country, while you drink mtn dew & post frog pics
>>
Lets pander to the 000.1% again and let them join cause having the mentally ill is gonna work out so well.
>>
>>135036573
jej
>>
>>135037290
>implying you're from the US
I served in the military, and I can assure you that almost no one wants trannies in the military. Most people actually don't even agree with don't ask, don't tell being repealed.
>>
>>135036404
They're trying to keep veteran suicides from going up.
>>
File: 1500769072069.jpg (239KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1500769072069.jpg
239KB, 800x600px
>>135036404
You cant test your sick ideologies on our society.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.