[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Universal healthcare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3733.png (681KB, 925x1793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3733.png
681KB, 925x1793px
If we do get universal healthcare, Should fat people be denied healthcare?
Especially if they cheat and don't follow the doctors diet.
What can be done about them when everyone gets "free" healthcare?
>>
>>135033095
i'm not /fit/ . 5'10" 260. Obese but American standard. I have been strength training for three weeks with lifelong friend and his father both life long body builder's and experts in their hobby.
That being said, if someone of my body type had only 800 calories a day, I would be starving. There is no way that hut can eat 800 calories a day and not have stark visual differences.
I'd even go as far to say that he would probably get sick from eating so little.
He's lying.
>>
SOMEONE
>>
>>135035137
PAY
>>
>>135035841
MY
>>
>>135035914
NIGGER
>>
healthcare will never work until every vice is taxed.
smokers pay a heavy tax for being such a burden to the Canadian system, fatties should be taxed too.

a box of oreos should cost them $23 instead of $3, but give them a discount on kale.
>>
>>135033095
I never seen fat person in Auschwitz. Just eat less or go to the gym.
>>
>>135033095
To get free healthcare, there should be an annual PT test for everybody that is either pass/fail. Exact same requirements for everyone 18 and above. Only children 17 and under get free healthcare. Senior citizens you are out of luck.
>>
If Millennials want to afford universal healthcare they should stop eating avocado toast.
>>
>>135033095
i was fat as boogie once a lost weight he lying. When you are that fat you loose weight very fast i lost 10 pounds in a week once when i stopped in bread and sugars and went on a all protein diet.
>>
Infuriating to see that such in important topic is even in biggest us media dumbed down to either
> free market will determine who gets Healthcare
> everything else us government nanny state.
Or

> free healthcare, look it works in skandinavia!

Like there isn't an entire spectrum (Bismark, Beveridge, free market, medical savings account and everything in between) of solutions. Different incentives and different interpretations of fairness. Mechanisms aside from market bid and ask to control supply and demand.
So much good literature on that topic and all both sides do is throw platitudes at each other.
>>
>>135033095
They already are in some respects. Mister Metokur made a video about one such case (months ago). In which this fat znigger tier retard was given a few chances to fix himself and he would get surgery - whilst in hospital he kept smuggling/ordering in fast food. He ended up living in a van by the river, but before hospital stay he bragged on Twatter on how the tax payer was paying for him.
>>
File: 1461175155737.gif (3MB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461175155737.gif
3MB, 264x240px
>>135036204
>>
Idunno about fatties. I used to be incredibly depressed and self hating for a long time and as such let my general health deteriorate. I was very sick in my head and that spread to my body due to the way i treated myself. I weighed 340 pounds, and even though I looked somewhat normal due to being 6'6, I felt incredibly ashamed. You know how I fixed myself? I spent 2 years on a diet. Thats it. I didnt even run. I literally just stopped eating bad food and started eating incredibly healthily and I was fine. I honestly have no idea why other fatties do not walk the path. Being fat is awful. Its true torture to live that way. I still have scar tissue and loose skin from my self abuse days. I guess you really are just born a weak piece of shit or something because to choose to be that way, especially the 500 pound landwhales must be horrific. Theres NO way they remember how to live normally or they would kill to get there.
>>
File: bor.png (10KB, 585x106px) Image search: [Google]
bor.png
10KB, 585x106px
Is Billo right?
>>
>>135033095
most insurance companies if not all deny fat fucks insurance.
they literally tell them that they are walking time bombs and hang up.
>>
>>135040903
at my fattest I was 300 pounds. Did the same thing as you, just ate better, didn't even exercise at first, and lost over 100 pounds.
I don't understand how these people can waste their entire day eating that much.
I imagine it'd be hard to even find the time to eat enough to maintain 550 pounds
>>
now being an Icelandick snow nigger, I enjoy this "free" healthcare and have strong feelings about fat fucks.
I grew up next door to a girl that comes from a family of alcohol and food abusers, drunken fat fucks if you will.
even though I love her as a friend and would be quite saddened when she passes away, her being the size and weight of a vw beetle, It won't come as a shock.
She found her self a man which I have grown fond of as well, top bloke but alas a fat fuck as well....
we are talking huge, throwing earth of it's axis slightly everytime they fuck huge.
they had a baby a year ago and thought they might want to get life insurance in case of one or even both go into cardiac arrest or fall on their backside and never get up again.
the insurance company told them they were to fat and hung up, all of the companies, in the fucking country.
>>
>>135041424
>Is Billo right?
It doesn't matter lol. Either way it is going to burn. Do we remove it or let it fester until the population is so sick of it that they lynch their lawmakers for selling them up the river.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.