[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello shills, liberals and other progressives.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1388716536519.png (578KB, 1401x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1388716536519.png
578KB, 1401x1827px
Since you're even more today because of the trans ban, let's talk about it.
At first sight, everything leads you to be against this, to demonstrate your position as much as you can, and so on.
But ... I bet you're very proud to be open-minded. Therefore, think about it, seriously, with the open mind you're so proud of.
Unless you're yourself a transexual, what are the advantages of siding with them ?
Proving you're the good guys ? Really ? Aren't you sure enough of this ? I think we can disregard this hypothesis.
Another pretty bad answer is that you're siding with trannies because all of your political faction does the same, and you don't want to be excluded. In this case, what prevents you for being all in the same state of mind ? By choosing your positions this way, you allow all of your camp to engage in a fight none of you really cares about, by the mere force of social inertia. Sounds very progressive, isn't it ?
The only answer left is, of course, sincerity : you actually believe that you must support transexuals.
Really ? I mean, if you're really involved in this kind of militancy, there are some dots just right in front of you that you've failed to connect. Let's have a little thought experiment, and try to answer this simple questions :
> Have you ever heard of somebody contradicting a trans and not being called "transphobic" ?
> Can you deny any kind of power to a trans and not being called transphobic ?
> Can you do anything else than agreeeing and submitting to a trans without being called ... You guess it, the list goes on.
Think about it.
Take all the time you need.
Think again.
Yep, that's it. The transphobia meme is exclusively about power. On you, on your thoughts, on your thoughts, on your movements and even on your intimacy.
Today, you can break your chains. Simply by doing nothing. Don't stand for the trans. Let them alone, we'll take good care of their case.
You'll be better without them.
>>
>>135031111
This actually makes a lot of sense.

>also checked those diggits
>>
>>135031111
Checked. And holy hell it's insane how fast people jump on board with this shit. I don't think I ever just blindly accept something so drastic (didn't genderless children happen like a month ago?), and yet here are these people acting as if it's common sense to hold these opinions.
Strange times we live in.
>>
File: gaypug.jpg (73KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
gaypug.jpg
73KB, 640x1136px
Hello, tranny faggot here.

I support the ban for many reasons. Why would a transgender person even want to serve? Just think about the hazing from drill instructors and collegues alone, let alone the actual combat situations.

A transgender would be denied hormones during their service and most surgeries would disqualify anyone wanting to serve from a medical standpoint.

I believe there should be methods for preventing another Chelsea Manning yes, but this ban is justified.
>>
File: 1500677282363.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1500677282363.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>135031111
It was always about power, for all "minority" groups. That's why it has been so popular to be part of some sort of minority. It just gives you some reason to fight for more power in the form of privileges, rights, and whatever else they can think of.
Essentially we live in a world where there is little to fight about so people make shit up. They live in a fantasy world where they are oppressed and have to fight to survive. They get the same satisfaction as we get for beating a video game; going throughout a fantasy world and beating the "bad guys."
>>
>>135031111
have a bumperino my french lad. digits AND content are on point. thanks for sharing this pill, hopefully i can spread it amongst those in search of truth and peace. if you have anything else helpfully, then please enlighten us more.
>>
>>135032700
It's strange to me how leftists will rabidly deny that being transgender is a mental illness, yet if you ask them whether someone with Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, etc. are bad people, they will shriek at you and tell you that those are mental illnesses, that they need understanding, and being mentally ill doesn't automatically mean you are a bad/evil/etc. person.

Which is it? Is mental illness something that shouldn't be stigmatized, or is it something that's utterly reprehensible and the label "mentally ill" is something that shouldn't be applied to anyone?
>>
>>135031111
Quads speak the truth, please have a bump.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.