[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brown religions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
What do /pol/ think about the fact that the overwhelming majority of human follow brownskin man
Jesus = brown
Mohamed = brown
Budda = brown
And Hinduism was created by a brownskin man world popular religions were founded by brown man
>>
>>135029873
>>
>>135029873
You better not take this fucking bait, pol.
>>
>>135029873
Jesus, brown? Jesus looked identical to David Lee Roth but with even whiter teeth, whiter skin, and longer flowing blond hair with blue eyes. Women were throwing their panties at Jesus before it really became a thing.
>>
File: 1498090633679.jpg (25KB, 349x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498090633679.jpg
25KB, 349x225px
>>135029873
>Falling for the Jesus was a brown man meme
Once again, the most retarded pagans/atheists are the ones with the fascist flag.
>>
>>135029873
brown people create good control systems to keep the plebs in check and we imported one of the models into europe

in the day of forensics and big brother cctv state,we dont need to tell you there is a eye in the sky watching you...judging you and will punish you if you sin

now we have forensics a camera on every street and draconian spying laws to keep you in line becasue a REAL eye is watching you lol hence the decline of religion here,its no longer needed to keep the plebs in line...the fear of the law is addiquate.
>>
>>135031058
But I have a question if Jesus was truely brown are you going to continue following him and he wasn't European white skin =/= European
>>
>>135029873
Christcucks over-named a few days of the year. All 365 (366 in some years) remain pagan.
>>
Chrstianity has been appropriated by Europeans. It is as Europeans as Greek philosophy. It is no longer a brown religion.
>>
>>135029873
This is bait, but I still agree with it.
>>
>>135029873
Jesus wasn't brown. He was Levantine. He'd be slightly darker than a European but not brown.

Muhammad, however, was white.
>>
>>135035942
Yeah, the Haddiths (Sahi Buhkari maybe?) talks about how white Mo was. He stood out from everyone else from what I remember reading.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.