[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

S. 722 Is The Hillary of The 2018 Midterm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: The DNC meme.jpg (31KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
The DNC meme.jpg
31KB, 500x250px
I honestly can not fucking wait to drink the leftist shill tears as they have all but guaranteed a loss in 2018. If anything the House and Senate are going to be filled by /ourguys/.

For you shills that are too caught up in the meme that is the DNC to read the writing on the wall, I'll fill you in on how this is going to work. S. 722 is going to reach the president's desk. He is going to put off vetoing it while he rallies support on twitter and through the media, with good reason: S. 722 is an economic No-Fly Zone; it is an unbelievable escalation of tensions between Russia and the United States based off of the fucking conspiracy theory that is Russian collusion and "rigging" the election (which, according to Obungo, is impossible) that completely side steps the Executive branch, the branch responsible for Foreign Policy and Diplomacy. So Trump is gonna hop on Twitter and the media is going to take off in a buzz. Simultaneously, every Red voter is going to realize how badly they're getting fucked by the establishment over "muh Russia" and they're going to call their representatives. They're going to threaten to replace them if they don't oppose the bill during the recount. The bill will have some words changed which means that it will have to go all the way back through the system in order to be signed into law, which of course it won't. Rinse and repeat.

The troubles created by the DNC on the 27th are going to mix with the general outrage that they're actually trying something of this scale against "muh Russia" when the investigations have not come anywhere close to concluding nor has concrete evidence other than circumstance been put forward to the American public. The brazenness, threat, and implications of this are going to dominate the 2018 discussion, more so than Healthcare or Trump's big mean tweets and "nontraditional behavior".

1/2
>>
File: bring it down!.gif (612KB, 207x238px) Image search: [Google]
bring it down!.gif
612KB, 207x238px
>>135025151
This is my favorite part though: JUST LIKE 2016, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THAT IS THE CASE. Your representatives are not going to disclose the real political situation to you, and instead just rally and cry about muh gibs, and that there's a 99.99999% chance that they're going to win and Trump is going to be impeached. When in fact, yet again, you will be shown to be the party that is out of touch with the real concerns of freedom loving Americans across this nation. You are going to lose, you are going to scream and cry, and it's going to be delicious. The ones too blind to see this coming will continue to bury their heads, and will start to talk about Cuckerberg 2020 (please do this). And the ones that raised their concerns, just like they did about Hillary, will become even more disillusioned, and eventually abandon you completely.

Hugs & kisses,
Fucking kill yourselves

2/2
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.