[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has the USA become a hyper-sexualized yet super sexually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: canvsusa.png (56KB, 1007x807px) Image search: [Google]
canvsusa.png
56KB, 1007x807px
How has the USA become a hyper-sexualized yet super sexually repressed nation?
Is it Christianity's fault?
>>
>>135022875
>super sexually repressed

I never got this meme. Besides the more traditional christians, very few people here are 'sexually repressed'.
>>
>>135023157
In Europe breasts aren't taboo and banned from TV and adverting.
>>
>>135023493
>muh media
>>
>>135022875
Because they lack the French (latin) component Canada has.
>>
Puritanism has roots that run deep in the US.
>>
>>135023493
Yeah, but really breasts aren't that taboo here either. It's simply a vestigial remnant of our (crumbling) puritan tradition.
>>
File: american sex.gif (441KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
american sex.gif
441KB, 500x315px
>>135022875
It's the result of two conflicting pressues in American culture: negrification and Judaification.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2015/10/negrified-america/

>Inconsistent sentimentality, banal pathos, especially in love affairs, put Americans much closer to Negroes than to truly civilized Europeans.
>Emigrating to America, men of the most diverse peoples receive the same imprint; after two generations, except in rare cases, they lose almost all of their original characteristics, reproducing a fairly homogeneous unit in terms of mentality, sensibility, and behavior: the American type.
>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche.
>The Negro component of the American psyche was already noticed, in his time, by the psychoanalyst C. G. Jung. A few of his observations are worth quoting
>The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village.
>Another obvious aspect of American primitivism concerns the concept of “bigness.” Werner Sombart has successfully put his finger on it in saying that “they mistake bigness for greatness.”
>>
>>135024823
Gibberish.
>>
>>135024823
Is Evola our guy?
>>
>>135022875
The answer is Jewish influence and you watching too many episodes of the Daily Show during the Bush years.
>>
>>135022875

Is America particularly sexually repressed?...as compared to who?

This is a meme to make yourself seem sophisticated... you aren't. I can tell you are a dummy.
>>
>>135023767
>canadian education
>>
>>135027295
We're going to help you poor bastards trapped in with Quebec after we get done here.
>>
>>135027295
Rest of the world. Other than maybe Australia
>>
>>135027295

You should listen to MMA fighters insult each other. It's always "Dude, if you tried anything, I'd bend you into a pretzel and have my dick in your mouth."

Definitely, the most homosexually repressed nation. Not to mention they have tweens on tv being hypersexualised, and yet concurrently they have college campuses saying any sexual activity without explicit verbal consent is rape.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.