[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Dawkins /ourguy/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1243325437.jpg (275KB, 1288x779px)
1243325437.jpg
275KB, 1288x779px
Is Dawkins /ourguy/?
>>
>>135019458

He's an edgelord trying to sell books to fedoras. But he triggers Mudslimes and their SJW defenders, so he's got that going for him
>>
>>135019458
No, he turned atheism into an organized religion, and profited off it.

He is the ultimate hypocrite.
>>
>Islam is the greatest force for evil in the world today

What a good goy.
>>
Some of his views are slightly idiotic, but here he is absolutely right
>>
File: 1501047802792.jpg (31KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501047802792.jpg
31KB, 480x320px
>>135019458
Bruh nobody in the intellectual community is /ourguy/ I talked about this in a thread about a week ago, Dawkins isn't up there in the world but he would surely side with the globalists over us. He just speaks the truth, and speaking the truth nowadays is considered /ourguy/ by us and Nazi by the media because of the mass SJW nonsense. He's a regular old school liberal, Bill Mahur tier because those are the only sane liberals left. But even Bill Mahur would tell you that same things that any of these people like Richard Dawkins would say, and they've been attacked but the SJW crowd as well. This extreme liberalism dare I say communism is the only reason this "right" grew, because they right is the logical thinking side, gat any new /pol/ poster on this site and see how much they agree with people like Bill Mahur or classical conservatism in general. Once this SJW nonsense is dealt with, that will separate the wheat from the chaff.
>>
>>135019732

No he didn't.

Atheists lack a god figure in their lives. So they turned him into their god and "the god delusion" into their bible.
>>
He's got to lie in the bed he made.
>>
>>135019458
Selfish Gene is a great book. It really explains very well why we have evolved to have altruism. Everyone should read it. It redpills people on why you should protect your genes and make sure they propagate. It redipills you on why you most definitely should not be altruistic towards other species / races.
>>
>>135022956
You just described exactly what I said... with different words...
>>
>>135019458
Sometimes.

He is right on religion, and wrong on many other things.

You get a feeling that his genetic determinism + ultra darwinist position could shift a hairs breadth and turn into race realism, but sadly I doubt he will ever be able to cross that particular rubicon...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.