[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I guess I'm Not Voting for Trump Again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (25KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
25KB, 800x800px
>>
File: 1501015655666.jpg (221KB, 1054x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501015655666.jpg
221KB, 1054x1200px
>>
Fuck off back to Plebbit then. Your one vote will surely be missed, magapede!
>>
File: Kekistan Flag.png (99KB, 853x480px)
Kekistan Flag.png
99KB, 853x480px
>kekistani
>reddit frog
>trump poster
Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
File: 1498233523596.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
1498233523596.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>135011327
>pretending you were old enough to vote in November
>or that you'll be old enough in 3 1/2 years
>>
File: new wall.gif (4MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
new wall.gif
4MB, 446x250px
homosexuality is found in nature.
It is a natural defect, just like cancer, or retardation.
Lots of good Americans have defects, but not all of them demand not only acceptance, but reward and celebration for a social handicap.
Demanding special treatment from the law, Demanding to unite in the same god's house that turned ENTIRE CITIES to salt and ash for that SAME sinful defect. This is Mental Illness.

The denial, The Tantrums, the CONSTANT need for the public to validate your choice to base your entire identity on a sickness and use it as a social crutch to feed MASSIVE victim complexes... How do you expect a rational sane person to react to this lunacy?

You are all mentally ill. You are not entitled to handouts just because you put things in your butt and suck cocks. You cannot understand why you are not respected because you cannot distinguish your own shame from 'opression'

You should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. We are disgusted with your refusal to acknowledge this.

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE OP, PLEASE LEAVE AND DO NOT RETURN SO WE DON'T HAVE TO WASTE EFFORT BANNING YOU. MENTALLY ILL FAGGOT.

WE NEVER ACCEPTED YOU, YOU JUST DECIDED WE DID. WE HATE YOU.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.