[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does John McCain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

really have brain cancer? Or is this just Deep State psyop shit?
>>
His human-suit needed repairing.
>>
I've been wondering that myself, no one can criticize him in the media now.
>>
>>135010699
He more than likely is in the early onset of Alzheimer's/dementia. The brain cancer is just a ruse to buy him sympathy points and a pardon when the hammer comes down.
>>
>>135010699
The cancerous man is cancer ridden. Just like cancerous Hillary who just needs to go away, they do everything they can to keep bringing out the Frankenstein to keep being our cancer.
>>
>>135010699
>we must unite with the democrats!
>*applause*
>ignore talk radio and internet news!!!
>*thunderous applause*
>>
>>135010699
Perhaps you should actually watch the guy when he ran against Obama versus last month at the senate hearings.
>>
File: 1498853378033.jpg (58KB, 710x486px) Image search: [Google]
1498853378033.jpg
58KB, 710x486px
>>135010699

hahah add that to the list of pol conspiracy delusions: pizzagate, steel beams, hillary, muh russia fake news ...
>>
>>135010699
They put a chip in his brain to make him based.

They can't have us plebs thinking a 'war hero' is some kind of loser.

Just you wait. You'll see.
>>
This guys policies have killed hundreds of thousands if not millions and the media want me to feel bad and not say bad things about him. Words don't kill but murderous McCain policies do. I don't care what he has or how long he lives. It wouldn't change my criticism of his policies and only a weak mind is swayed by emotion.
>>
File: pizzagate_iz_real.jpg (3MB, 3175x1786px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate_iz_real.jpg
3MB, 3175x1786px
>>135010854
Sounds about right.

>>135011222
Salty 'cuz abominations can't disrupt the military anymore?
2:13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.