[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So much for the tolerant left.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Unit_Omega000.png (48KB, 787x660px) Image search: [Google]
Unit_Omega000.png
48KB, 787x660px
>>
>>135009518
no need to tolerate drumpfsters
>>
>>135009518
>triggered
and this is why you don't budge an inch
>>
>>135009518
You know why sjws are unhappy ? Not because MUH TRANNIES CAN'T DO THE MILITARY REEEE as sjws don't really give a shit about trannies, even less about defending the US; but because they think "fighting" for these "people" makes them the good guys. They're angry because it's as if Trump told them "your snobbery doesn't make you superior", thus confronting them directly to their hypocrisy. Dat salt.
>>
>>135009518
You know what I find funny? When congress wanted to draft women liberals threw a hissy fit.
>>
>>135009518
fucking lol
>>
>>135009687
>no need to tolerate mentally ill self mutilating men in dresses

FTFY
>>
>>135009518
Given how much he says "fuck you", is this the same antifa faggot that spent his whole time at a rally just screaming "fuck you" to everyone?
>>
File: Redpill The Shills.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill The Shills.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>135009518
BE READY FOR A HEAVVVVY FLOW MONTH FOLKS

RETARDS ARE INBOUND
>>
>>135010999
Hopefully they'll all chimp out and try to join the army in protest then trump sends them to Syria.
>>
>>135009518
S E E T H I N G
>>
Why are libfags butthurt over this? Why would trannies even want to be in a war? I know the reason, it's for the covered dick surgery costs then they hightail out asap.

What I would do if I were trump is draft every single tranny immediately and put them on the front lines of a d day style mission. The world would become a lot less bothersome
>>
This dude seriously...KEK https://www.reddit.com/user/Unit_Omega000
>>
File: 1500750941907.png (518KB, 720x866px) Image search: [Google]
1500750941907.png
518KB, 720x866px
>>
This person is an American teacher from Minnesota too.
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/6it2pm/teenage_boys_wear_skirts_to_school_to_protest/dj96rf7/
>>
>>135013680
>I really don't know if this is the place but I want to talk about my friend Oliver. Oliver was a beautiful Orange male who guided me through the loss of my fiance. He was social and kind, loved cuddling and especially loved me. I have had lots of different cats in my life but not one of them made me feel the way Oliver could. When my fiance passed I thought that my life would fall apart, and for a while it did. But even on the worse day I could come home to my Oliver waiting by the door with a loving purr and an expecting look. Oliver had what I found to be a very unique talent: he was spectacular at fetch. He loved little toy nice but really with anything I could throw it from the couch and he would fetch it in his mouth and place it DIRECTLY back in my lap and wait for me to throw it again. I could play fetch with Oliver for plenty of time and he never got bored of retrieving the objects to my lap. I loved him so much it distracted me from the real grief I was too afraid to share with anyone. I took Oliver with me to my parents farm when I lived there last summer between apartments. One day he escaped from the barn (He wasn't allowed in the house) and I never saw him again. Just like that my close friend who honestly saved my life was gone. I never saw him again, never got to say goodbye to him, just like how I never got to say goodbye to my fiance years ago. I have another cat now, he's cute and social, but he isn't Oliver. The thing I miss more than anything is paying fetch with Oliver on the couch, him brining back toys to my lap while I relaxed. I don't know if I'll ever meet a cat like Oliver again, but I know I'll keep cats around until I pass just for the chance of having an Oliver again. Thanks for reading.

/r/cats/comments/61mpos/gone_but_not_forgotten/
>>
>>
appears to use the same username everywhere, plays pokemeon go http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/lf-dragon-scale.454982257/
>>
File: WlGnR.jpg (13KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
WlGnR.jpg
13KB, 780x780px
>>135015473
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.