[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix the Transgender Problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 602x803px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 602x803px
Right now there are millions of depressed young boys being convinced that they are women and fed hormones that irreversibly alter their bodies, make them unhirable, psychologically unstable and put them on a path straight to suicide.

If the army won't hire these people and give them a prospect for survival, how can we stop people from becoming Transgenders and save these boys' lives?
>>
>>135007851
Bullets
>>
Send every last one of them to Brazil.
>>
>>135008030
FPBP

/thread
>>
File: kiketran.jpg (39KB, 491x540px) Image search: [Google]
kiketran.jpg
39KB, 491x540px
>>135007851
stop the spread of American """culture"""
>>
>>135007851
Looks like modern day Darwinism. Only real men reproduce.
>>
>>135007851
They are the victims. It's the pushers and enablers and profiteers who you should hate.
>>
>>135008519
yeah, boys like this would've just died off in the old days. now they have to go through a new kind of suffering with this trans delusion, but there's no way to save them. there will always be a weak omega male caste
>>
>>135008387
The parents pass so well. I guess it's a shame their son looks like a Mizrahi, but that's how it goes when you and the hubby are both part mud.
>>
File: metamorph-assist.png (311KB, 850x1021px) Image search: [Google]
metamorph-assist.png
311KB, 850x1021px
>>135007851
Using this to illustrate what encouragement to "transition" really is, is a good start.
>>
>>135007851
I'll go one step further.

The latest PSA in my country is about boys. Apparently, we forgot how to raise them and should be made aware of that fact.
You see, boys need the dirt. We need the fighting. We need the physical activity and to work with both hands and brains.
Those lefties who insisted that violence is Hitler and boys must say sorry to their bully for enticing them and move on, were wrong.
The gouvernment, was wrong.
We the people, were wrong.
And now, it's time for the gouvernment to teach us again how to raise our kids.

The PSA doesn't divulge how.
I can guess (((why))).
Beware lads.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.