[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't listen to slide threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1101.gif (26KB, 480x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1101.gif
26KB, 480x330px
FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE!!!
S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, & on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house & then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia.
It pretends to be about Iran, don't let it fool you.
Only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, & goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia literally needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran".
There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, & titled to punish Iran & in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!
The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, & forcing the President to do a heck of a lot of work to make this bill happen
It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is physically ordered to do this & that. I did not think the Prez could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
Read it though. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.
I can't believe anyone but the deep state would EVER PEN THIS
Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text
>>
ww3 can't come soon enough
this is what /pol/ always wanted, getting trump elected was just waving our dicks in the air
>>
File: removelibtard.png (312KB, 605x615px) Image search: [Google]
removelibtard.png
312KB, 605x615px
>>135006405
fpbp
>>
Trump has a lot of allies in the house over the senate. We shall see. We may need to arm up and protect the God emperor
>>
>>135006405
If it's a war worth fighting for? Then I would be all for it. This is fighting for global ((((((Intrest))))))). I won't fight to protect thier monopoly for iseral.
>>
slide thread
>>
Bump
Don't let the trannie trump slide threads bury this. It's to important
>>
>>135010966
Slide thread? Slide thread from what? Fucking jew trying to let this go unnoticed
>>
>>135006163
bump to the max
>>
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text
Iran mentioned 72 times
Russia mentioned 196 times

lel. It even has a section about Ukraine which has nothing to do with Iran.
>>
What would such a war look like?
I don't want to be drafted for an EU invasion of Russian.
>>
It will all be taken care of tomorrow.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.