[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it finally end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

AFP
Tripoli asks Italy to help fight traffickers in Libyan waters

Is this the end, or are Soros and Merkel finding other ways around?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tripoli-asks-italy-help-fight-traffickers-libyan-waters-113554853.html

https://twitter.com/DefendEuropeID
>>
>>135004708
>Tripoli is paid to ask help so that EU may justify any degree of blockade.
Checked for you, craut.

Even with navy patrols, Lybia is still spread into factions, therefore many immigrants will be able to escape.
>>
They've been playing the same fucking bullshit for YEARs now. then when the EU wants to bomb the ships on the harbor, they claim it would "violate their sovereignty." What the fuck about their "sovereignty" under Gaddafi?

The fact is that Merkel and the E-Jew--who is constantly meeting with fucking Soros publically--WANT these millions of niggers coming to Europe. The Jewish dream has been the destruction of European Christendom for 1,700 years.

I'm not a religious type, but supposedly the 3rd prophecy of Fatima said that this pope would be the last one before the final one, who would be the anti-Christ.

People don't realize that for Ratzinger to just "retire" as he did and for a fucing jesuit to take his place-- who keeps putting his nose into politics and keeps encouraging the invasion of Europe-- Francis may well be the anti-Christ.

By the way, you don't have to be "Religious" to believe any o this, because in many ways, they act as self-fulfilling prophecies. For the Islamics to claim Jerusalem as a "holy site" to them (a site already sacred to Kikes and Christendom) was just asking for trouble. Now that the weapons exist to destroy the world 1000x over, and a goodly number of them are in kike hands and you can bet the Pakis have given the Saudis (who certainly paid for their program) nukes, it's almost certain the world will end--as prophesied-- in a final war over that land.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.