[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European Unification - The language

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 15

File: 1489345972851.gif (3KB, 368x221px) Image search: [Google]
1489345972851.gif
3KB, 368x221px
I would like to initiate a debate about one aspect of European unification: the language.

Preliminaries:
>German must have no power of decision, in order to protect themselves and also the rest of nations.
>Eternal Anglo gonna anglo, so you rest outside. Sorry anglo, I really like you but it's better this way (your Commonwealth is quite better).
>Slavs... I don't know what to say about Slavs. They're great musicians.

So, the language.
>Latin. Badass classical language, but it's dead man. Some Italian renaissance men tried to make it a sort of lingua franca, and it was for a while, but it was already dead. But it would be cool.
>German. Simply awful. Only a bunch of poets have been capable of make something beautiful with it. It's the Asperger of languages: it's capable of some sick stuff but it will be always an autistic boy.
>Italian. Beautiful, musical, rich literature, the reborn Latin. Maybe a little tricky but definitely not hard to learn. But it is spoken by nobody (50 millions?). Nowadays there's the TV and school, but until fascism Italy was worse than the Balkans: every fucking village has it's own fucking language. I'm not exaggerating. In IWW they had to use translators because polentoni (north) and terroni (south) couldn't understand each other. Not even Italians speak Italian.
>Spanish. Maybe the spirit of Latin is still alive here: quite regular, every word is like a solid brick thrown to your interlocutor, the best language to swear, rich literature, maybe the second or third widest spoken language in the world. OK, most of them are central-south American monkeys, but the best XX century literature (from poetry to novels) has been written by those monkeys (do not include Brazilian monkeys). And, in a few years, the US will speak Spanish.

Definitively it would be Spanish.
>>
>>135004139
>Definitively it would be Spanish.

Way to make the rest of the EU leave. It will be either English or German (preferably English). Deal with it. Spain is irrelevant
>>
>>135004383

Spanish would be a useful lingua franca from a colonial perspective. A bit of German organisation and know how is exactly what South America needs.
>>
>>135005526
>Lingua franca
Yes, I forgot to say that, I didn't mean people should speak Spanish in their own countries
>>
>>135004383
>>135004139
If we were to properly consider it, then the language should be English because of its versatility; most educational systems throughout Europe already teach it as a first choice for a secondary language.
>>
English, obviously. Most relevant language for the first world.

>but more people speak le spic

I'd rather talk to a hundred bongs than a billion mexicans.
>>
>>135005941
>>135006132
good way to be a cuck. Nothing prevent to learn English. I'm speaking about an OWN lingua franca
>>
You actually thought this out and chose Spanish as the language? Why did you even post this? Are you retarded? Can you only think in A and B?
>>
>>135004139
Mmh, you forgot one, sweetie.
>>
>>135004139

You want us to sound like spics?

it must be respectable language

I'd rather have latin, but like you said it's dead and would be hard to recover

there was something like Esperando(?) back in a day, It was supposed to be easy to learn to all europeans
>>
>>135007636
Yeah but esperando sounds llike spic-talk too

I support Latin, if those priests iin the Vatican can speak it fluently then it's possible
>>
>>135007478
I complete forgot, ma faut, but people usually hate to much frenchies

>>135007636
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLvFyFp2YGo
>>
>>135008007
You're right, I've found some esperanto on jewtube, it sounds too spic,

but can we modernize latin to not sound like eternal anglo?
>>
>>135004139
Latin, make everyone learn it, many schools are teaching it anyways
>>
>>135004139
Best possible choice: catalan.
>pleasing to the ears
>aesthetically when written
>pronunciation comes with a very natural and fluid movement of the tongue
>lots of short words which is good for the lazy
>grammar is easy to learn
>long and prolific literary tradition
>equally close to other romance languages
>it's a minor language so major groups won't get butthurt with the "why choose X and not mine? Muh language is more important"
>>
>>135004139
fuck that latin mediterranean dribble
use a real language like flemmish, our flag is sewn with the skin of our enemies and colored with the gold we took from them and our black lion is colored with the ashes our enemy's babies.

if you realy want to make the EU great again, move the european seat and parlement to London instead of that silly brexit thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjUiY0fGY1Y&t=3s
>>
it's quite offensive that french isn't in this list

Anyways, I vote for Latin, it's the most logical choice...we must become like the imperium in warhammer 40K
>>
>>135010537
>if you realy want to make the EU great again, move the european seat and parlement to London instead of that silly brexit thing
eternal anglo has been backstabbing continent for far too long, we cannot accept that to continue
they've made decision, we seal the channel tunnel, and let them fuck themselves
they've never been with us continentals, and never will be
>>
>>135004139

You are mad if you pick anything other than English, its the language the world speaks.

The US, the UK, the former Empire, top pick anything else would be silly.
>>
>>135010921
yes, sorry, it definitely should
>>
>>135004139
I would like Europe to be Europe, inhabited by Europeans and upholding European traditions
but instead, I am getting shat on by western cucks who steal and use their resolutions and paperology magic to say that I should feel bad
latin or nothing, and get rid of african migrants before that
>>
>>135011112
sarcasm much?
^^
>>
>>135010921
no napoleon... just no.. not again
>>
>>135004139
>would be Spanish
will be French, we have no balls since 1800
>>
>>135012718
>sarcasm much?
more like common sense
>>
>>135012952
french have no balls now, and I would rather go on killing spree than have to speak german
>>
>>135004139
The grossest language? No, settle with the one we are speaking. English is perfect.
>>
We already tried the EU and it it's not working.
Why would you want to impose one Language on the splendidly diverse peoples of Europe to begin with?
OP is jew or retarded or both
>>
>>135004139
Fuck Romanticism, you impressionable stoner. German is clinical and precise. For the white man's purposes it is superior in every way to French, Spanish or Italian.
>>
>>135004139
Would support of you let Ireland be independent and leave it alone
>>
>>135004139
>Spanish
are you a fucking mexicunt aztlan reconquista nationalist?
>>
>>135004139

Bring back mandatory Latin in schools and slowly increase the standards over the years until it's feasible to implement Latin as a language all major documents are made in. The key to making a language dominant is ensuring that only those who know how to read/write/speak it can attain political power of any kind.
>>
>>135013535
>We already tried the EU and it it's not working.
That's because anglos stabbing us in the back, ang germans continuing with their tradition of destroying europe.

now without anglo, and germans gaged, we can actually bring together europe
>>
>>135004139
>lingua franca
>French isn't on the list

English is clearly the best choice, but you should let the frogs play too
>>
French is best.

English is just a bad mash of one half being Greek-Latin-French and the other half being Germanic which does not work well.
>>
This smells like a globalist plot to me.
>>
>>135004139
No joke. When the national modern Italian was first chosen during unification, only about 2% could speak that form properly
>>
Is it possible to start the new roman empire in spain?
>>
The language would have to be english
>>
Forgot to add: English is the master language.

>Best parts of German simplicity
>Best parts of Latin sophistication, without the needless declensions
>While Spanish used to be on the rise for secondary language speakers in America, the entire rest of the world is learning English

>I've personally been to backwater shitholes where English was equally dominant with the local gibberish

There is no arguing against the Anglo.
>>
>>135004139
English is the only one that makes sense and it's stupid to exclude any European people. Most Europeans already know English and it's a great language for expression of abstract concepts etc. Overall English crushes any other language in functionality.
>>
>>135006132

Its also the most relevant language for most of the third world too. Why do you think so many anglo countries are swamped with non-european immigrants.
>>
>European unification
Why? Far too many different ethncities, cultures, and history for a unification. Maybe it was possible back during the time of the Roman Empire, but now it's not.

Why support the dilution of your genetics (marrying an Anglo with a Russian, Iberian with a Balkan, French with a Greek, etc) which in turn does nothing but also dilute your culture.
>>
>>135007636
Esperanto was made up by a Jew.
>>
>>135014339
I'm sure Microsoft can make Latin Windows

>>135016357
That disqualifies it
>>
>>135004139
English is only relevant common language. Anything else is stupid.
>>
>>135006132
Yeah English because it's the most dumbed-down version of any language that any moron can learn.
>>
>>135004139
Ever heard of Esperanto?
>>
>>135016877
but we need a kingpin, that will hold our different cultures together, what else if not language do you suggest, that we could have as a part of our identity?
>>
>>135017159
see >>135013858
>>
>>135017159
Identity?

What about 1500years of common history and warfare? A "european" culture would be better formed through common history and values instead of language.
>>
>>135004139
>italian
>spanish
Italian and spanish is just bastardized latin.
Latin is a good choice.
>>135007636
Esperando is the language for goys.
No.
>>
>>135004139
I only learned English because most of the entertainment media was in English, like vidya.
>>
>>135004139

Look at all those cucks lining up to give up their language and culture.

If anything your EU language will be arabic.
>>
Kill yourself, Mario.
>>
>>135004139
Also
>European Unification
Why? I can understand regional unions, but the entire continent is asking to fail.
>>
>>135016863
In case you don't believe me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L._L._Zamenhof

>Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof (Polish: Ludwik Łazarz Zamenhof, 15 December [O.S. 3 December] 1859–14 April [O.S. 1 April] 1917),[2] usually credited as L. L. Zamenhof, was a Polish-Jewish[3] medical doctor, inventor, and writer. He is most widely known for creating Esperanto, the most successful constructed language in the world.[4] He grew up fascinated by the idea of a world without war and believed that this could happen with the help of a new international auxiliary language, which he first developed in 1873 while still in school.[2]

Jewish internationalist.
>>
>>135004139
The planned language for the EU superstate was always going to be English, hence why all of you speak it very well. I'm not sure whether UK leaving will affect that or not - I'd imagine at least 75% of EU citizens who speak a second language will speak English - it'd be very complicated trying to socially re-engineer the system so that everyone learns a different second language.

In EU superstate in 100 years' time, it's very likely that the language you speak at the moment will have the status that Welsh or Gallic has in the UK (i.e. only weird fuckers speak it). Everyone else will speak English. Don't like the sounds of that future? Vote anti-EU.
>>
>>135019900
>it's very likely that the language you speak at the moment will have the status that Welsh or Gallic has in the UK (i.e. only weird fuckers speak it).
Inbreeding isn't very common on the continent, it's a island thing
I hope german language disappears first, it's such a toll for my ears
>>
>>135004139
>European unification
Stopped reading because its never going to happen globalists.
>>
File: Aquila_transparent.png (127KB, 3543x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Aquila_transparent.png
127KB, 3543x1343px
>>135020450
>Globalists

Imperialism is in the european genome.
>>
>>135020709

If you look at a map and you dont feel a deep hunger to annex clay and genocide natives you have failed as an european.
>>
>>135004139
>Mutts which are financially dependent on us
>YEAH LETS JUST IGNORE GERMANY

Not to mention that Northern Europeans are the only People who care about a united Europe. And good luck with Spanish or Italian as standard languages. I could have respected French, because it actually has some Culture behind it. But seriously, you Italians wanna lead European unification? You lost a war against Ethiopia. A fucking shitskin country. In the 19th century, while we were wiping out these fuckers in Deutsch-Südwest.
>>
File: 1493531145583.jpg (260KB, 553x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493531145583.jpg
260KB, 553x900px
>>135020888
Trips speak for themselves.
>>
File: 1486148234553.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486148234553.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>>135017139

>flag

What makes you think your opinion is relevant mr nobody?
>>
>>135021325

Pay some respect to a culture that isnt going to disappear in 50 years, teapot of allah.
>>
>>135004139
Norwegian, prefrably northern dialect.

To ensure whiteness ethnic norwegians shall have cucking rights over ever marriage made by non norwegians.
>>
>>135004139
Hitler killed Esperanto speakers, which was the last gay fucking attempt at what your talking about
>>
File: 1479522965285.jpg (43KB, 659x570px) Image search: [Google]
1479522965285.jpg
43KB, 659x570px
>>135004139
I would be okay with Spanish as a lingua franca but realistically it's going to be English. Everyone speaks English already and while it's not a regular, ezmode language it is similar enough to both Germanic and Romance languages that everyone has an equally difficult time learning it (I guess Slavs get left out in the cold but that'd happen with all of your proposed options too).

t. American
>>
>>135004139
The language will either be French or German. English is out of the question already, everything else too irrelevant.

Between German and French the obvious choice is German, since Germany is the most powerful EU country and France already has a too large anti-EU movement that a Frexit may eliminate that option entirely.

The question is not about the language itself, German has some flaws (but also some strong points, it is possibly the greatest language to use if you don't wan't to be understood) in that regard, but politics.
>>
>>135004139
Only solution - Estonian.
>>
>>135004139
>>135004383
>>135006132

It's English.
-~-

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
>>135017148
Fuck off, soros.
>>
>>135021589
Nord-norsk is best norsk.
>>
File: 1453094589588.jpg (23KB, 345x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453094589588.jpg
23KB, 345x375px
>>135022234
I've heard that Germans don't really understand how much everyone else hates Merkel and the European project at this point. If pan-Europeanism is still viable at all it needs to happen outside of the (((EU))).
>>
French is a difficult language to learn, and so a good way to "filter" people too dumb to learn it properly.

That's really an advantage, low IQ arabs or blacks for example are really easy to recognize by the way they talk a very poor french, don't even need to see or smell them.
>>
>>135022811

Indeed its a great way. Anyone dumb enough to learn french outs himself as a fucking idiot who has no place in Europe.
>>
>>135022775
Hating Merkel is honestly a meme, she is pretty decent for a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((german chancellor))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
There is also very little resistance against the EU, aside from Britain which soon will have escaped our grasps.
>>
>>135022811
Estonian is better.
>>
>>135004139
English obviously.
I fucking hate anglos but their language is dirt easy, like fucking literally.
I mostly learned basic english just by watching shitty burger cartoons when i was a kid, thats how much garbage easy english is.
It's also modern Lingua Franca.

If not english then probably German since we would be living under new Merkel Reich.
>>
>>135004139
Spanish would be a big mistake. I know from experience that spic foreign students gravitate toward Spain for academia or holidays when they come to study in Europe. It's their favourite place, because, being the lazy faggots that they are, they want to be understood right away.
Therefore, if we adopt it as the mandatory common language, we will be invaded by Latin Americans!
>>
>>135023347
>English obviously.
England will never be a part of any European unification, that is out of the question entirely.
>>
>>135022775
Maybe TSI will have the right momentum, it had the right side behind the steer, unlike leftist EU

But we will have to watch it closely and use peoples force to guide and influence politicians in the right direction
>>
Obviously it would have to be Russian.
>>
>>135023174
>she is pretty decent for a ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((german chancellor))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
I mean, yeah, Germany is fucked on a spiritual level (maybe even worse than France and definitely worse than Sweden). But still, the rest of Europe thinks she's fucking insane.
>>
>>135023698
>Germany is fucked on a spiritual level (maybe even worse than France and definitely worse than Sweden)
Not worse then Sweden but definitely down there. Mainly nazi guilt (thanks USA) is the problem.

>the rest of Europe thinks she's fucking insane
But the rest of Europe does not matter. She has the support of the (((European leaders))) and their is no resistance against them, which means that she can doe what she wants.
>>
Europe will be reborn in Uruguay. Northern south/central/north Americans are monkeys and euros are cucked and spineless beyond redemption.
>>
>>135022234
Nobody wants to learn German. You are like the mother of a fat autistic boy who is convinced her son is special. Your language is disgusting which is why the world loves your musicians, not your poets.
>>
Let's be real. It's going to be English. Literally every fucking post on this thread is in English.
>>
>>135024327
>Nobody wants to learn German.
Barely anyone wants to be forced to learn a different language. This would be the case for all languages.

>You are like the mother of a fat autistic boy who is convinced her son is special.
Where did I say that German was a fantastic language? I have pretty much resorted to read all my books in english at this point...
German is truly great if you don't want to be understood, you should read the gibberish in German textbooks, truly hilarious.
>>
>>135024666
Nice trips, but since England will not be part of any European unification that is not going to happen.

If something as an EU state happens it will compete with the US and GB for global power, it will not use its language.
>>
>>135025063
>If something as an EU state happens
It won't. Will gladly side with the Brits and Russians when they come for you for a third time.
>>
Any sane person would say English instead of those other shitty languages.
-Easy to pick up, but hard to master (Don't get me started on how many people butcher the pronunciation for example)
-It dominates Academia all over the world excluding chinkland.
-Most people already know it and thus it'd be easier to implement.
-Has a lot more utility than all of the other European languages combined unless you like speaking with donkey-fucking south americans or le braindead africanese kangz.
>>
>>135024890
It is a language of repressed sexuality, autism and guttural noises.
>>
>>135025311
Perfect for europe, isn't it?
>>
>>135004139
no fuck you. it becomes flemish dialect from my town which only 1200 people speak. all other language fuck off.
>>
>>135025493
No, Arabic is fine as it is.
>>
Ladino would be the perfect choice.
>>
>>135006132
>English, obviously. Most relevant language for the first world.
The degenerate brit is right. It should be English and the french should be forced to adopt it as their first Language. Those who refuse should be put in nigger rape cages. Death to nigger France, death to death to multiculturalism and Cunt Merkel too.
>>
>Spanish
Fuck off fag.The only language worth something is Greek
>>
>>135010291
It sounds dumb desu
>>
>>135013858
>Bring back mandatory Latin
I am not going to speak the language of a long gone multicultural empire that got cuked to death by the jews
>>
>>135022435
56%
>>
>>135022709
>Nord-norsk is best norsk.
Fuck you, welfare leaching fjord nigger
>>
>>135026075
I am afraid your irrelevant country (also a fallen empire) will not be making that choice...
>>
>>135022709
danish is pretty cool,while swedish sounds disgusting,sounds like a fucking cat dying crying for his life
>>
>>135025556
So, Dutch?
>>
>>135004139
This is literally what Esperanto was made for
>>
>>135026299
>fallen empire
>lost 2 world wars

I hate Spain,but you should not speak about that Hans
>>
>>135026402
That is literally German spoken by a drunk idiot.
>>
>>135026182
Last time i checked the vast majority of nav leachers were in the south. so go fuck yourself southern scum.
>>
>>135026505
We rose again three times already.

Lets hope for the sake of the world that we don't have to do it a fourth time.
>>
>>135026465
Esperanto is disgusting,its like the globalization of the languages,I prefer that we all speak english
>>
>>135026299
>I am afraid your irrelevant country
Your irrellevant germany has been cucked in two wars, then made into an americano-soviet colony and now lead by geman hatin jew. You have absolutely no word in running your own country or Europe
>>
>>135026402
>So, Dutch?
thats the fugliest language in the world
>>
>>135026507
Do you know if there are any differences between german from Germany and Austria?
>>
>>135026575
>he vast majority of nav leachers were in the south
Thats because nearly noone lives in the north, where all are nav leachers
>>
>>135026676
>Your irrellevant
Greatest power in the EU, moor.

>made into an americano-soviet colony
Then rose again. Neither america nor Russia controls us anymore (the jews of course still do).

>You have absolutely no word in running your own country or Europe
Factually incorrect.
>>
>>135026900
Simply not true.
>>
>>135004139
>Spanish

Never, under any circumstance.
>>
>>135026796
Yes there are. You need to drink only a little and pretend that you a medieval noble.
>>
>>135027036
>the jews of course still do
Yes that's so much better.
So if jews control usa and russia then what have you gained dumb shit?
>>
File: 1401036488346.jpg (808KB, 1330x1694px) Image search: [Google]
1401036488346.jpg
808KB, 1330x1694px
>>135027036
Shut up Hans,every citizen from the EU hates Germany for ruining the continent,but you will always be better than the frenchs
>>
>>135027273
>what have you gained
Nothing obviously. We failed and lost WW2, but now we are just as cucked as everyone else.
>>
>>135027362
>Shut up Hans,every citizen from the EU hates Germany
And at the top of the people who hate Germany the most are the Germans themselves.

>you will always be better than the frenchs
thank you
>>
>>135027412
>We failed and lost WW2
Because jews used russia and america to destroy Europe. So the jews don't need their puppets anymore, they control us directly. This isn't better. This is worse because it shows that we're willing to be their servants even without an occupation. Now they will turn us into a mongrel 56% continent like america.
>>
>>135027786
At least we tried...
>>
>>135026676
Preferia cortar a minha garganta do que aprender alemão.
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>135022382
Agreed
>>
>>135021589
Is that the one that sounds swedish or danish?
>>
>>135027970
>At least we tried...
Of course you did. And you lost.
USA USA USA USA
>>
>>135028381
Better to try and fail then to be eternally cucked and abused to kill your own.
>>
Spanish is terrible!

Have you been in a room full of spanish speaking chicken beans with the non-stop clucking? Instant headache, there is absolutely no way that language would do anything but piss people off.

Fucking beankike.
>>
>>135028607
>eternally cucked and abused to kill your own.
But that's your job now. You didn't know that?
>>
>>135028990
>But that's your job now.
No, it is not. We weren't lead into a battle against our brothers by the Jew.

We are in the same boat right now (it is sinking quite fast), but we at least tried to get out of it.
>>
>>135028166
Obviously.
Only 14 nouns to learn.
>>
>>135029222
>We weren't lead into a battle against our brothers by the Jew.
You're still oppressing them into taking rapefugees.
Soon you'll be sending in troops to enforce compliance Soviet style.
>>
>>135004139
how about a constructed language with distinct vocabulary and grammar for international communication but retain country specific languages
>stops anglisation
>everyone on even footing
>fucks americans and bongers
>superior engineered language of a modern civilisation with higher levels of concepts
>>
>>135004139
So you want to destroy the thing that makes us what we are, unique? The language is basis of a culture.

I wonder who could be behind this post ...
>>
>>135029750
Yes, but so what? Its not like you will do more then stand by and help us...
>>
>>135004139
spanish is a subhuman beaner language pick something else
>>
>>135006132
this
>>
Hungarian, so everyone can suffer equally.
>>
>>135017610
Language is the most important carrier and spreader of culture.
>>
>>135017139
english is one of the hardest languages to learn
>>
>>135004139
Agreed, spanish has a vast and creative words that some are not even in use anymore cause there's too many verbs.
>>
>>135030097
We got more verbs than this disgusting gibberish from Britaña.
>>
>>135029880
That depends who the president is. Trump said rapefugees are a terrorist threat at the NATO summit so he wouldn't do it. The jews have to use you guys for that.
>>
>>135030980
Are you SERIOUSLY implying that Trump will not do what the Jews tell him to do?

You are in the hands of the kikes, with Trump or without him, it doesn't matter.
>>
File: Charles_V_HRE.jpg (104KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Charles_V_HRE.jpg
104KB, 800x800px
>>135004139
I speak Spanish to God, Italian to women, French to men, and German to my horse.

- Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor
>>
>>135030513
Estonian is better.
>>
>>135031394
Considering the current state of Europe, that makes German perfect.
>>
>>135031218
>Are you SERIOUSLY implying that Trump will not do what the Jews tell him to do?
I'm telling you he won't pressure Europeans to take rapefugees. I thought that was clear. This is Berlin's job.
>>
>>135031394
does europe even have horses? there wasnt any cowboys there
>>
We're to different to settle on one, there isn't one that pleases all.
>>
>>135004139
>not swiss german
mix of german, french and some italian spice
perfect for something as stupid like a "euro unification"
>>
>>135031809
god you're fucking stupid
>>
English is the only sensible choice; if you all spoke English and only English you'd evolve into anglos and we could all unite into a fashy empire one day if we can undo the damage. Latin is the the only other sensible choice, but barely.
>>
>>135004139

Slovak.

It is the most difficult language in the world. That is not something that I am just stating, it is an actual fact. Slovak has by far the most complicated grammar of all the languages in the world.

Only superior intellectuals would be able to speak and write it properly. It would truly separate white Europeans from the migrant species.
>>
>>135032124
not an argument
>>
>>135032656
but "READ A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT THE HISTORY OF EUROPE" is certainly a good argument for your retardation.

YES THERE WERE FUCKING HORSES IN EUROPE, THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE FUCKING COWBOYS.
>>
>>135033024
how did yall get the horses from america then without the cowboys
>>
File: IMG_3742.jpg (118KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3742.jpg
118KB, 600x450px
>>135004139
>Asking what language you should use while you ask it in English.
>>
File: kj.jpg (144KB, 1200x789px) Image search: [Google]
kj.jpg
144KB, 1200x789px
>>135004139
why would you want Europe to speak one language? part of what makes our continent so great is our varied cultures, this includes language and dialect. it's why i always argue against "multiculturalism" by explaining that Europe is already multicultural and always has been without the need to introduce non-europeans.

fucking cuc.ks hate your own heritage. you all make me sick
>>
>>135033137
0/10 bait.
>>
>>135033024
I'm pretty sure we we're fucking cowboys long before horses, senpai.
>>
>>135004139
Latin or Interlingua. Everything else is for faggots.
>>
>>135033137
Sarah Jessica Parker has European ancestry, y'know
>>
>>135033137

This is a troll, correct?

I assume that you are aware that Europeans brought horses to America.

There were no native horse species on the entire American continent.
>>
>>135032433
>Slovak
>most difficult
>t. olejkar
Try speaking magyar, nigger
>>
File: Capture.png (106KB, 668x396px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
106KB, 668x396px
>>135033286
u expect me to believe they just swam over the ocean on their own
>>
>>135033414
At least until we whites came and put ropes around your necks and dragged you of like fucking horses.
>>
>>135033745
Firsty, tell me how the humans got from america to Europe.

Check mate spherists.
>>
File: 1438825954694.jpg (68KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
1438825954694.jpg
68KB, 453x576px
>>135033024
>YES THERE WERE FUCKING HORSES IN EUROPE, THOUSANDS OF YEARS BEFORE FUCKING COWBOYS.
>>
>>135033768
And then you Gremlins began to Cuck yourselves out and invite the brown army in to impregnate you women.
>>
>>135033849
-1/10 bait.
>>
>>135033988
Yes, our women wanted to "go riding" (if you know what I mean)
>>
French is cool
>>
>>135033740

Hungarian is only the second most difficult after Slovak.

Nice try, Tatar horse rape baby.
>>
File: ED Drinkers.jpg (136KB, 1656x1104px) Image search: [Google]
ED Drinkers.jpg
136KB, 1656x1104px
>>135022382
This. I vote for Estonian, or Finnish. Why the fuck would we want to speak another Indo-A*yan nigger language? The future of Europe lies in Finno-Ugricism.

I accept Tolkien's elvish as one alternative too. Romance languages are boring, slavic is too orcish and germanics, well we already speak English, no fun in learning another Germ language.
>>
>>135034103
Yeah, they started to notice Germs sitting on women's shoulders at concerts and sitting down to pee and got frustrated with common Pepe. They decided that playing pass the white pussy around the rape circle was far more invigorating.
>>
>>135004139

It would be English. Don't kid yourselves.
>>
>>135036477

Want proof? Everyone in this thread speaking English.

English is already the European Lingua Franca. The path of least resistance is it remaining so
>>
>>135036726

With Britain excluded from the union, it's also the least politically sensitive.
>>
>>135025701
t. andalusiano
>>
>>135004139
>Spanish
I see the EU is finally coming to recognize that it is becoming the modern equivalent to Simon Bolivares dream of a united Latin America. Destined to fall into the despotism of various minor rump states of varying insignificance.
>>
File: 1499974209884.jpg (602KB, 2000x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1499974209884.jpg
602KB, 2000x1578px
>>135004139
This is how we'll make America have a White European majority once again.

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
http://archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
http://www.patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
>>
>>135004139
it'd be english because every european already speaks it.
>>
>>135031394
The best horses from that time were German, so course he woukd talk German to horses.
>>
>>135004139
It would be either German or Latin. The succes of an European unification is dependend on the way of communication. French is just too difficult to understand for people who didn't grow up with the language, because of the pronunciation. German is quite easy and regular to learn, just like Latin.
>>
>>135008762
latin doesn't sound like eternal anglo
>>
>speaking English
>being anti-anglo
>>
>>135004139
latin
alternatively greek or some artificial language
>>135007478
i agree romanian is underrepresented
>>
>>135019747
i kinda like these scenarios
they're fun to think about
>>135019469
kek
>>
>>135033740
>>135034326
hungarian isn't difficult, just different
>>
Just choose the most efficient language.
>>
>>135021470
based hunbro defending his neighbours.
Thread posts: 197
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.