[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zendaya is the face of America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Let's face it, America is starting to homogenize, and the result is a predominantly Mesto-Afro-Germanic race, and there's nothing bad about it. Beautiful, strong, smart and successful. The new human. Human 3.0.

Why is America so successful when Brazil and Argentina, basically identical racially, aren't?
>>
>>135003514
obvious bait but she really is mongrel scum.
america deserves everything they get for creating vermin like this
>>
No idea who zendaya is, but there is absolutely nothing Germanic about that face.
>>
>>135003514

HOMOgenizs

BTFO faggot. Be gay but don't shove it in our face
>>
>>135003816
She's the new Mary Jane, and yes, why do you expect her to look Germanic? She's some combination of German, Scottish and probably a dozen west African tribes.

Also, she's beautiful, stop memeing.
>>
>>135003514
She looks horrendus. And her eyes are devoid of soul.
>>
>>135003514
All American women will look like this by 2050
>>
>>135003514
The Mexi-Roman master race cannot be stopped.
>>
File: Zendaya.jpg (151KB, 636x954px) Image search: [Google]
Zendaya.jpg
151KB, 636x954px
>>135003514
not bad for a mongrel
>>
>>135003514
>Beautiful
that's a homely lookin bitch if I ever seen one. stop deluding yourself
>>
>>135003514
Why don't you take off that flag, Mr Shekelstein?
>>
>>135003514
She was the worst character in that movie.
>>
>>135003514
Human beings started out the same 100 thousand years ago and have become more and more different in the thousands of years since. It's idiotic to think that we are suddenly going to do a 180 and "homogenize".
>>
>>135003514
hell no, she looks so masculine
>>
>>135006021
CGI
>>
>>135010089
>CGI
not, 0:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHCp6joAFnY
>>
>>135003514
That bitch is ugly though.
>>
>>135003514
Ugly and block headed people have always been the face of America.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.