[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weimar America coming soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: USA flag.jpg (20KB, 279x297px) Image search: [Google]
USA flag.jpg
20KB, 279x297px
>After decades of slow defeat since their peak in 1994, the Left (considering Left vs. Right) faces a crisis and an opportunity in 2016. It is a crisis because Trump’s surprise electoral college win gave the Right control of all three branches of the Federal government plus a majority of State and local governments. It is an opportunity because Trump is one of the weakest Presidents in US history — manifestly unqualified for the job by training, experience, and temperament.

>The Left’s response has been hysteria. Their priorities have been the long and so far futile search for a smoking gun to RussiaGate, the quest for open borders and mass immigration (with resistance to ejecting illegal immigrants), and the campaign to use government power to redefine gender as a social construct (not biology). The first is a simple attempt to gain political advantage. The latter two are attempts to profoundly change American society.

>None of these address the concerns of most Americans. Worse, they feed the belief that the Left cares more about reshaping American society along ideologically pleasing lines than improving the lives of most Americans.

>The bottom line: both Left and Right have become in some ways dysfunctional. It makes our politics hollow, even fragile. The political insurgencies of Sanders and Trump revealed this hollowness. Stronger leaders will exploit this. That is what we should worry about, this hollowness. Our real challenge is coming from someone (or some people) far stronger than Clown Trump, who sees opportunity in the folly of Left and Right. Such a person could collapse their card houses and build a new politics.

https://fabiusmaximus.com/2017/07/25/the-left-gender-politics-weimerica/

Weimar Germany was also on the forefront of tolerance and transrights etc. And we all remember what came after Weimar Republic...
>>
File: 1483968477037.png (164KB, 574x601px) Image search: [Google]
1483968477037.png
164KB, 574x601px
America's doomed, no chance saving this piece of shit country.
>>
>soon
Weimerica os already here, Trump is kike controlled
>>
File: civic nationalism.jpg (817KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism.jpg
817KB, 1600x1600px
>“Tolerance it a tremendous virtue, but the immediate neighbors of tolerance are apathy and weakness.” said by James Goldsmith, a UK financier and Bond movie villian lookalike. Goldsmith said this in a TV interview. video was used by a documentary from Adam Curtis, “twilight of the dogs.” And i’m/he’s not implying people should be intolerant.

>the problem w/the American Left is that with its laser focus on identity politics, it has no overarching message or identity—just a mish-mash of transient, ad hoc pet causes which makes for some strange bedfellows. Like with today’s American-global secular left defending conservative Islam—really?

If we remain focused ont the goal (14 words) we can play the left like a fiddle. We can attack them form the left and the right, we can give them transrights in exchange for what we want, or join up with social conservatives. Be like water, my friends.
>>
>>135003230
>>“Tolerance it a tremendous virtue, but the immediate neighbors of tolerance are apathy and weakness.” said by James Goldsmith, a UK financier and Bond movie villian lookalike. Goldsmith said this in a TV interview. video was used by a documentary from Adam Curtis, “twilight of the dogs.” And i’m/he’s not implying people should be intolerant.
This btw is the reason the powerful are so supportive of liberalism and tolerance. If you tolerate this, what else will you tolerate?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs
>>
File: 1353242367475.jpg (109KB, 435x315px) Image search: [Google]
1353242367475.jpg
109KB, 435x315px
>>135002894
*raises paw*

The moral degradation is clearly more prevalent in western Europe considering their tolerance for illegal migration to their countries. Already the demographics forecast native ethnicities to be minorities in their own homelands by 2050. America may be going downhill but Europe is bobsledding.
>>
>>135003662
The West is going to be a battlefield and a bloodbath in the next 15-20 years.
>>
File: just as planned.jpg (128KB, 791x785px) Image search: [Google]
just as planned.jpg
128KB, 791x785px
>>135003662
I doubt that. But even then, it's irrelevant to the topic of the US future. Why even bring it up, unless it is to distract the issues facing your country?
>>
>>135003662
>*raises paw*
you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>135002894

>soon

what year so you think it is?
>>
>>135002995
we are going to go out like germany
>>
>>135004058
I'm confidant our country will survive considering we'll have the hellscape that used to be Europe to take notice of.
>>
>>135004058
because it's more interesting since Europe is white men's ultimate homeland.
>>
>>135004219
Timing is difficult. But 2024 seems like a good time for American Hitler.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.