[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SESSIONS IS NOW IN SESSION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/26/sessions-to-announce-investigations-into-intelligence-leaks-source.html

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions will soon announce several criminal leak investigations, Fox News has learned.

>A U.S. official familiar with the discussions said Tuesday that the planned announcement surrounding stepped-up efforts on leak investigations has “been in the works for some time and will most likely happen sometime in the next week.”

>The news comes in the wake of days of intense pressure on Sessions, with President Trump lashing out and expressing his “disappointment” with the attorney general, through tweets, interviews and news conferences.

>The investigations will look at news reports that publicized sensitive intelligence material, according to officials who have been briefed on the matter.

>Meanwhile, it appears that Sessions has no plans to step down at this point.

>A source familiar with the conversation tells Fox News that Sessions’ chief of staff, Jody Hunt, recently told White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus that the attorney general had no intention of resigning.
>>
>A source familiar with the conversation
I love how they've decided to milk all the Sessions drama.

Roger Stone even got a bit of a hot mic on Alex yesterday while he was still on the phone coming out of a break. Intentional or accident? It went on for rather a while.
>>
File: 1489703831782.jpg (51KB, 416x335px) Image search: [Google]
1489703831782.jpg
51KB, 416x335px
>>134997623
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>134997974
>>134997985
In case you haven't been keeping up. This leak investigation was about Hillary and her little musloid terrorist IT team she was brewing.
>>
Is this fucking serious? He decides to put his foot on the gas only now? Why is it that everything muh-Russia moves at a lightning pace but everything else moves at a glacial pace?
>>
>>134998124
No shit, sherlock. Whatever's going on with Sessions, now the media is all swept up in it and won't be able to ignore whatever gets announced.
>>
>>134998288
Sessions needed a kick in the ass.
>>
Anyway, I'll wait and see, but I'm already getting announcement-of-an-announcement vibes.
>>
I'm also getting a sense that this is gonna be fucking toothless -- just a bunch of letters exchanged across the IC.
>>
>>134998312
>now the media is all swept up in it
it's gonna go down like pottery
>mfw being a member of this mongolian tapestry weaving board has strange benefits
>>
>>134997974
cool, link?
>>
>>134999042
Hour 2 or 3 I think, whichever one he was on yesterday. Either the :21 break or the :30 break.

I forget exactly the phrasing he used, but it was extra careful wording to do with the "president" and seemingly trying to reassure somebody about something. I didn't have it on loud enough to hear clearly, but it took forever for the crew to pot him down and Owen and David to blow some time until Rodger was ready to take back over.
>>
>>134998288

They've been building the case. Russia moves fast because it isn't real. This is and they have to get it right or the DNC and Hillary will slip away.

Trump's comments were just prepping the bull. Now Sessions can come out and be like "we've been doing this since we took office." It's just Trump making the media look retarded again.
>>
>>134997623
President Trump is businessman. Businessmen work on deadlines. President Trump has set a July 27th deadline for Sessions to get the ball rolling on the swamp draining. The tweets and public comments are basically taunting Sessions, warning him he better step the fuck up or he's gone. This is an attempt by Sessions to push that deadline back as they continue to build cases against Swamp Creatures.
>>
>>134997623
lol fake news
I just read on /r/politics that sessions and trump are no longer on speaking terms....
....if he's about to launch an investigation, it's much more likely that it's into putins puppet's affairs
>>
>>134997623
So it was smokescreen all along
>>
>>134997623
>>135000000
>>
File: 1501055055914.png (402KB, 748x2437px) Image search: [Google]
1501055055914.png
402KB, 748x2437px
Friendly reminder that the session tweets were just theater.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.