[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 359
Thread images: 55

File: HATE.jpg (49KB, 583x325px) Image search: [Google]
HATE.jpg
49KB, 583x325px
I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.

I want every person who knows someone who is transgendered and claims to love them to see this and I want them to know.

I want these people to know that they were a part of this. That they helped cause this. And that they have to carry that burden with them.

And I want them to know that there's no reason he would stop at just this. This is just opening the door. He has his foot in the door and he's just waiting to throw it open and unleash a shit storm on us.
>>
He doesn't want you using the US military for free hormones and surgery.

Jesus christ, can you be any more entitled?

The military is for fucking MURDERING FUCKERS

Get a goddamn grip
>>
>>134996451
And what's the problem with not allowing freaks in an important organization?
>>
>>134996451
Honestly he makes a good point. I'm trans and I understand that we're like 1% of the population, why bother spending out the ass to accommodate this small group when you can get normal mentally healthy people to serve?
>>
Tranny who voted for Trump here. I couldn't be happier. LGBT and women have no fucking place in the military, for a number of reasons.
>>
>>134996451
I'm gay; I don't believe I am a woman secretly.

The issue is, is he claiming he will remove any transgender people that currently serve openly, or just not allow them to enlist if they are openly transgender, which is the current policy which was on a path to change with Obama.
>>
>>134996451

>I want every goddamn LGBT+ person who voted for this man to see this.

LOL, yeah look at this, both of you.
>>
I'm bi and I hate trannies so fuck off lol
>>
>>134996451
Sounds like common sense mate, but transtrenders won't get that.
>>
What a fucking scumbag. There are millions of trans people wanting to serve their country right now.
>>
Based Trump
>>
File: really_makes_you_think.png (26KB, 861x758px) Image search: [Google]
really_makes_you_think.png
26KB, 861x758px
Is this real? If so
W
I
N
N
I
N
G
>>
>>134996451
I'm gay and I fucking detest trans scum, faggot.
>>
Why are trannies even lumped in with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals? We're not mentally ill like you.
>>
>>134996598
I agree, the military is for learning to use your gun, not chopping it off.
>>
>>134996451
>you can't die in a war now, boohoo

LOL you freaks are getting a free pass
>>
most LGB don't give a shit about trannies - they know all to well that they are hindrance, both to fags and the military
>>
>>134996451
Seems it's only the t that will have an issue. Why should lgb give a shit? Plus what food will those faggots do in the military other than provide fodder?
>>
trannies blown the fuck out
>>
>>134996598
Should pump normal males with more t so they become more agressive.
>>
>>134996768

Well looks like your president nigger isn't around any more, So go suck a cock you dumb faggot.
>>
>>134996451
We cannot afford to burden our fighting forces with people who are mentally ill.
>>
This is 4d chess again, hes going to wait until they all moan, lets them apply out of protest and stick them all on the front lines in syria
>>
File: 1462389593282.jpg (10KB, 337x270px) Image search: [Google]
1462389593282.jpg
10KB, 337x270px
>>134996451
>and unleash a shit storm on us.
You'd like that, wouldn't you.
>>
>>134996451
Oh no .00002% of the population won't vote for him now.
>>
>>134996451
>>134996762
Exactly, what's that dilation regimen like, anyways.
>>
>>134996451
You try and justifying letting me in as a schizophrenic and ill justify letting you in as a tranny
go fuck yourself faggot, you uppity fucks think you're too good for the mental illness shit, it's what it is faggot
>>
File: 187687687678.jpg (859KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
187687687678.jpg
859KB, 1000x667px
>>134996451
>trannies don't have to die for Israel
What's the problem?
>>
>>134996768
It's a financial and aptitude test issue, you fag, can you give me some statistics on how many trannies will miss out on the army and why should the physical test standards be lowered for an almost inexistent minority in the military force?
>>
>>134996598
Then trannies should serve, they're the most batshit people I know of. If you can chop your own cock off then killing a man should be no problem :^)
>>
>>134996896
>millions

Should I tell him?
>>
>>134996451

I'd say "trannies on suicide watch," but how would that be different from any other day?
>>
>>134997353
Anyone who gets that surgery is fucked in the head anyway. It's disgusting. Suicide rates skyrocket afterwards for a reason.
>>
>>134996451
It's only mentally deragned trannies that aren't allowed, fuck off confusing your mental illness with SEXUAL preferences. Tranny =/= sexuality fucko. Literally none of the LGB fucking like you.
>>
>>134996451
So lets do the math:

>Less than 1% of the country at one point in time serves (realistically under .5%)
>Trans-gendered only make up .3% of citizens in the US.
> Literally means of the entire US population, .3% of 1% total are affected. Gays and Bi-sexuals aren't affected and are still allowed.

You do realize that when you join you go through a pretty thorough medical screen, and that people with fucking hangnails can even get denied. They operate this way out of sense of picking the physical cream of crop and also to limit what the Army will be responsible for when they separate and file claims.

Fun fact, if you took the entire US population and tried to enlist, only 10% would meet height, weight, education and physical/mental standards.

Sorry, but you're on again/off again view of sexuality is not something the Army can risk. It's not even something that comes up, as most transgenders steer clear of it. Stop pretending this is some social crisis, because it isn't. Start realizing that not everything has to bow to your perception of the world, especially our nation's defense.
>>
>>134996451
Drumpf won't kill the trannies. He wants to kill the straight white people, so they cannot reproduce. What a faggot.
>>
>>134997140
I don't really care about trannies but I wonder if he is trying to kick out those currently serving openly.

This will just be a wedge issue for the next Democrat to try to gain votes from. This will definitely appear as an issue on the Democrats 2020 platform now.

I did not vote for Obama.

>>134997408
My point is simply for the trannies currently serving it will look bad if he gives them the boot. Some are high ranking. If the military wanted to change policy to not pay for SRS that would be fine but it is unclear exactly what Trump means by this.
>>
>lgbt

Only blue pilled gays even support the truly mentally ill among us. Those dick chopping nut jobs are literally dragging gays and lesbians into the gutter. Period. Vert few in the community will EVER say this publicly, but I guarantee a lot feel this way.

The gay and lesbian community shouldn't be about confusion. Bisexual closet cases go. Deranged trapped in another body psych ward cased go. """""Queer""""" tumblr trendies go. """"""Allies"""""" go.
>>
>>134996451
Queers and faggots like you OP have ZERO place in the military. It is for men to start with
>>
there is only 250 trans gendered personnel in the military, most of them are female to male
>>
>>134996451
get cleansed faggots
>>
Wow, cool. The impeachment will be even sooner than I was expecting
>>
File: 1499666415726.png (54KB, 470x698px) Image search: [Google]
1499666415726.png
54KB, 470x698px
>>134997407
>>134997671
Again what is the problem?
>>
>>134996982
Hah nice
>>
>>134997432
He missed the chance for trannie suicide death squads.
Scary as fuck
>>
>>134996451
I want you to put a shotgun in your mouth.
>>
>>134996451
Trannies want to die in combat?
>>
>>134996451
Oh boo hoo, a bunch of chemically imbalanced freaks cant get blown up by a pipe bomb in Arabia now, I'm sure this will negatively affect you, OP's, life in many terrible ways!

I'm glad wer'e taking this step. The only alternative that would keep the US an effective and cohesive fighting force would be tranny-only units, and i seriously doubt there are enough in the military to make this viable.

Now if we can just get women completely segregated (since removing them is probably impossible at this point) we'll be in decent shape again
>>
Being a tranny means you need constant hormones, surgeries, and you need to dilate your pus-filled wound you call a "vagina".

Even the female-to-male ones have to do similar shit.

The military does not have time for stupid bullshit like this. It barely tolerates the female body as it is, let alone a mutilated version of that.
>>
File: theres that fag talk again.jpg (25KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
theres that fag talk again.jpg
25KB, 320x240px
>>134996451
faggot detected
>>
File: 1388982223633.jpg (79KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
1388982223633.jpg
79KB, 345x343px
>>134996451
The outrage on Twitter will be massive. Wonderful.
>>
Fuck off tranny. You have an imbalance in your head. Get medial help.
>>
>>134996451
A good foot soldier has to let go of many layers of identity to function as a part in the whole. If you remove identity layers of transpeople and other idiots who hide themselves behind layers upon layers of bs you end up with a completely insane madman probably ending up dead in the first battle or worse, getting their troop killed.
>>
>>134996791
>>
>>134996451
Why would tax payers be liable for you mutilating yourself?
>>
File: 1499130730610.jpg (34KB, 576x407px) Image search: [Google]
1499130730610.jpg
34KB, 576x407px
>>134996451
I'm just waiting for Trudeau to read this after he finishes his morning pancakes.
>>
>>134996451
Read the tweets idiot. Faggots are still allowed in the military. Only trannys are BTFO!
>>
>>134996748
Yeah I am trans too and support this 100%
>>
>>134997671
Even if the high ranking ones are the least to be concerned about, a sweet pension awaits them and even commissioned officers won't be literally kicked off in the streets.
>>
>>134996982
Damn thanks for the chuckle and understanding perspective for a leaf
>>
>>134997432
fukin lel
>>
>>134996451
Kill yourself, faggot. Your way of life isn't welcomed.
>>
>>134998016
I just don't get why he couldn't have said, no we won't pay for them to get hormones or surgery but they can serve openly. Apparently this only applies to 250 people.
>>
Faggot flag, go hang yourself before you try and touch kids as your fellow sufferers are want to do
>>
File: fuhrer.jpg (56KB, 421x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuhrer.jpg
56KB, 421x398px
>>134996748
>Mutilated Tits or GTFO
>>
I'm bi. I would've voted for Trump if I could've. And apart from the sheer logistics of trans people in the military being, yes, a burden, I don't think I'm alone in wanting the T removed from LGBT. They latched onto our legitimate grievances like a bunch of kikes.
>>
>>134996451
I'm queer and I agree. Realistically this would only apply to trans people who alter their body's chemistry through hormones and/or castration. Saving money is one thing, but those medical procedures also acquires moderation, and given that chemical transgendered procedures are a fairly recent thing, the military shouldn't waste resources on accomodating for the health of outliers. You can't join the military if you have any other major chemical and/or physical abnormalities.
>>
>>134996451

It used to be
>Join the army, we'll send you to college
What some people want
>Join the army, we'll pay your medical bills to have your dick cut off
>>
>>134996451
He supports you in seeking treatment for your mental illness
>>
>>134996748

> I'm trans

No, you don't get a fucking say one way or another. Not even to approve it. You literally have no right to a personal opinion about this whatsoever or anything else, for that matter. And you have even *less* of a right to "share" it with others. Crawl back under your fucking rock and stay there for good this time.

We're done kowtowing to you. We're done kowtowing to walking humanoid teratomas, leftist nu-male freaks, communists, niggers and other goblin-level trash. Fuck all of you and die DIE DIE.
>>
>>134996451
I honestly do not see how anyone outside of liberals think it's a good idea for the killing force to have transsexuals in it. This inst' a job like delivering letters, it's a force created to kill people.

It's fucking stupid, they have mental health issues and are a massive drain too.
>>
Trannies wanted to join the army? why the hell?
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>134996451
>that delicious tranny butthurt
>>
>>134996451
>1 post by this id
>>
>our nation's defense.
Stopped reading right there
Our nation isn't Israel we aren't defending shit
>>
If I were a faggot I'd be pretty pissed off if people kept lumping me in with mentally ill people that want to cut of their genitalia.
>>
>>134996451
Trannies are mentally ill. Why the fuck would you willing allow them into the military and give them access to weapons?
>>
>>134997693
>tfw the tolerant left is now dictating at what point a person is "inappropriately gay "
>>
>>134998252
I'll fucking screencap this, this shit's awesome
>>
>>134996451
oh no! how many trump voters is that?

five? maybe six?
>>
>>134998246

The most effective treatment is a .45 ACP
>>
>>134996451
I think you're right, the LGBT crowd belongs on the front lines, they'd be perfect cannon fodder
>>
>>134996748
>mentally ill person defending Drumpf
>>
>>134996451
Yeah you should all burn and die.
Sage
>>
>>134998278
Because they thought they would be treated like military women.Basically a desk job and goverment shekels.
>>
>>134996598
Finally. The military spending billions on LGBT training? How many fucking LGBT are even in the military and we waste $$ on it? Fuck them and God bless Trump!
>>
>>134996598
He's a faggot, he thinks he is entitled to everything
>>
File: Trollface.png (129KB, 2400x2239px) Image search: [Google]
Trollface.png
129KB, 2400x2239px
>>134998313
i got it from a reddit comment
youve all been trolled rofl
>>
>>134998317
>Literally the end of my point

Glad you stopped. You can sperg all you want about kikes/jew/israel but my point stands.

You can't have mentally and physically fucked up people join the military just because muh social justice.
>>
what do you think the chances are that mentally unstable trannies and homos are going crazy over this?
>>
Fuck off, CNN. Serving in the military isn't a right just because it can be a career path. War-related resources should not be handicapped to honor feelings.
>>
>>134996451
Yeah but if you allow trannies in, they make excellent meat shields and then you're solving two problems.
>>
>>134998278
Because it's free health care and they can charge the goberment for their surgeries and medication.
>>
>>134996451
All you LGBT+ people, should be on a list as legal people to kill! Even Lucifer would think you fruitbowls shouldn't exist...
>>
>>134996451
Want to play soldier?

Don't be a fag.

Simple.
>>
>>134998137
>no we won't pay for them to get hormones or surgery but they can serve openly.
there is no such thing, the military pays for medical expenses, what are they going to do? bring their personal doctors aroud if they need medical help for post-op complications, what will be defined as a trans related medical issue and a general medical issue? the military doctors still have to keep track of their medical records, treatments etc.
>>
File: rafal.png (265KB, 620x558px) Image search: [Google]
rafal.png
265KB, 620x558px
Every transgender person I've met is either completely mental or autistic as fuck.

So no, they DON'T belong in any Army.
>>
I'm a woman, why would I want to serve in the military?
>>
>>134998647
But aren't they never on the battlefield?
>>
>>134996451
Transgender issues has nothing to do with sexuality and everything to do with biology and psychology. A T does not belong in the LGBT group, specifically because all they do is derail the fuck out of everything.
>>
File: goodwork.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
goodwork.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>134998590
Good work bruv. We have been losing in the shitposting to leafs lately. We gotta step up our act.
>>
>>134996451
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
My eyes are fucked. I'm slim. I chain smoke. If I apply to serve in the military they would reject me. For a good reason. But no, the transmugendertations community feels so fucking entitled, they must even work in the army. If I had that mentality I would be homeless and fucking dead. They are usually dumbasses who somehow fell upwards now live vicariously through themselves, maintaining some stupid ass social media leftshit blog journalism job. They complain about everything. Of course! We are talking about the kind of person who would complain so much about their own sex that they even go for surgery and take hormones. Nothing will ever make them happy, that's why their suicide rate is high. The military should hunt them down and shoot them. Instead of discussing whether or not to hire them. US military = good
>>
>>134996451
I hope every last of you freaks get murdered.

Thats one of the best things in Trump, that he dont like trannies.

Also transfreaks shouldnt be allowed to vote because of their lack in logical judgement ability.
>>
Does this give trannies the oppression points needed to ascend? Can it be lgb and have the T+ be some different layer of progressive stack? Id be happy to let them do their dumb shit if it means they would fuck off from associating with us
>>
>>134997432
Hahahaha, a jolly good lol at the end of working day. Thank you kind Sir.
>>
>>134996451
Yup just a short hop from no trannies in the military to gassing the degenerates. Especially now that the Hitler Youth has been reforged.

This is just like when the death eaters had people rounding unpure people/wizards in Harry Potter.

#FumpfDrunk right?
>>
>>134998718
Make them pay for their own tranny health issues but let them serve as gay men? I dunno they really are a wrench in the works of society and I don't claim to understand them.
>>
>>134996451
AHAHAHAHAH KYS DISGUSTING FAGGOT
>>
Kys
>>
>>134998748
I'm pretty sure most have some degree of autism. I wonder, pet theory, if the face blindness associated with autism doesn't play some sort of role in them thinking they physically appear as the other gender.
>>
>>134996451
Regardless of how it makes you feel, he's right. Also how is saying that our military should not be wasting money on tranny operations somehow not supporting the LGTBBQ party or what the fuck ever? It's a simple statement of fact. I'm sorry that facts don't make you feel good. You can't claim he hasn't supported gay rights just because you think this one specific thing is somehow offensive to gays. Facts are not offensive. The problem here is not the facts. It's your unreasonable expectations from reality.

Trying to force acceptance by forcing your ideology into every single facet of society OR ELSE YOU FUCKING BIGOT hasn't worked for you, has it? Will you recognize the error of your ways? I doubt it. Please continue tearing yourselves to shreds and being the lesson itself.
>>
>>134996768
Mentally ill extremely emotional people do not belong in the military.
>>
File: Flavortown.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Flavortown.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>134998870

>Yup just a short hop from no trannies in the military to gassing the degenerates

best timeline :^)
>>
>>134998252
i'm trans too and i feel the same way, they can't give a soldier drugs that reduce their muscle mass, and make them more irrational and a much worse temper
>>
File: dyaftbs.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
dyaftbs.png
39KB, 600x700px
>>134996451
is that everything you want? and that is it?
I wish God rid this world of faggots literally dumping and killing all of them in a gargantuan lake of fire. that would be an epic sight to witness. then i wish he would solve the JEW problem, or let us mere humans rid ourselves of this JEWISH disease which plagues our ancient god loving lands, infecting our youth minds, with degenerate, heretic and satanic cultist ideas and lunacy. Sadly sometimes not all of the wishes come true but i hope they will one day.
>>
>>134998261
I used to think /pol/ was just being edgy when anons would post the "soldiers are just welfare queens" meme. But god damn, what other possible reason could women and trannies have for wanting to put their life on the line in the middle of some shithole with their lack of physical strength and prohibitive hygienic needs, other than just wanting a bunch of free shit?
>>
>>134998655
>>134998498
>>134998079
You can go fuck yourself. Boo hoo different people have different life styles let's fucking ostricize them from society.

>>134998696
Two are not mutually exclusive

>>134996748
>>134996948
>>134997206
>it's a mental illness
It literally isn't you stupid fucks.
>>
TRANNIES BTFO
>>
File: 1380462610426.png (172KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1380462610426.png
172KB, 400x422px
>>134996598
this, go virtue signal somewhere else SJW's holy fuck
>>
*sigh*
Just because he tweets something doesn't mean he means it shill-blue.
>>
>>134996451

As if I give a shit.
>>
>>134996451
They should force enlist you fuckers and send you in a suicide mission, trump missed out on that
>>
>>134996451
God you people are fucking cringy.
>>
I'm military & gay. We don't want trannys in our ranks thanks. Also we don't want fucking flamers.
>>
>>134996451
being homosexual is not the same as being a tranny
>>
>>134996451
>trying to protect the lives of men and women serving is a bad thing

Stop being offended and get help
>>
File: Woman-pointing-and-laughing.jpg (2MB, 3591x3591px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-pointing-and-laughing.jpg
2MB, 3591x3591px
>>134996451

Damn. Seeing this makes me know that I voted for the right guy. Seeing how you SJWimps are crying and throwing childish temper tantrums about it just validates that I voted for the right guy.

SUCK IT LIB TARDS!!!! YOU DON'T BELONG ON /pol/
>>
>>134996451
I don't know any trannies and if I did I would cut them out of my life since I don't need mentally ill fetishists dragging me down with their bullshit.
>>
>>134998748

That is the honest truth right there.
>>
LG is the only acronym that makes sense.

B isn't a thing, just fags/lesbians in denial, and T is completely unrelated to sexual orientation, unless they want to claim that T is a fetish after all (which it is).

T does not belong with LG, in fact, L and G are so different from each other that they probably shouldn't associate in the first place either.

The entire "LGBT" """""movement"""" is a joke.
>>
File: 1443760391601.png (384KB, 547x746px) Image search: [Google]
1443760391601.png
384KB, 547x746px
Transgenderism is mental illness and should be treated as such.Feminism legitimized it because it helps their agenda.
If you have thyroid problems do you go to the doctor or do you think it's okay to be fat and miserable?The current zeitgeist encourages trans to take hormones and permanently change their body structure not because it will help them but because it makes sense ideologically.
There is no difference between being trans and pic related.
>>
>>134998976
My point is I don't think he is likely to remove the current 250 trans active service duty members. Most are biological women who take testosterone which is honestly probably good for women to be on in a military situation. Trannies have never been able to ENLIST if openly trans and I feel like he is just saying that will continue.
>>
>>134999009
>i'm trans too and i feel the same way, they can't give a soldier drugs that reduce their muscle mass, and make them more irrational and a much worse temper

Duly noted.

Now fuck you and die. I didn't ask your opinion either, slunk-meat. Shut the fuck up.

I repeat: you are humanoid goblin-level trash, a walking cancerous tumor and a dismal blight on your face and your species whether you're "out" or back in your fucking hole. You have no right to any opinion at all.
>>
>>134999106
I agree DRUMPF could very well be lying about this one.

words don't mean anything anymore when it comes with DRUMPF.
>>
>>134999077
If I feel compelled to cut myself on the arms, chest, or legs, it's considered self-harm and I'm protected from myself.

If I feel compelled to chop my dick off and dilate an open stab wound three to four times a day for the rest of my (statistically much shorter) lifespan, I'm considered beautiful and brave.

Do you see the correlation?

It's a mental illness.
>>
>>134999077
>wanting to cut your cock off isn't a mental illness

There is literally no way you can rationalize that.
>>
draft all trannies
>>
This thread is gay
>>
fuckoff you shareblue cunt
>>
>>134996748
>1%
No, fags are like 1% of he population
Trannies are like 0.001% you delusional weirdo
>>
>>134997013

This.
>>
>>134998252
kek. Funny but you missed one important point - everybody is allowed a say. It's your right to ignore them, and it's our right as a society to reject what they have to say, but they're still allowed to have their say.

Unless you hate the founding fathers?
>>
>>134996451

I was in the Royal Navy and in basic training the womens half had a trans with them. They all told me they was scared to shower every morning and evening (he still had a cock and it was like 30 showers all open together) it completely ruined it for them. Most left.

It was a fucking travesty they let that sick, mentally ill cunt in.
>>
>>134996451

You are FUCKING SICK IN THE HEAD, YOU SHOULD NOT BE ASSORTED A FUCKING GUN, KYS TRANNIE FUCK
>>
>>134996451
Take the T out of LGBT!

T belongs with any other organization involved with mental health awareness.
>>
>>134996451
I bet not a single transgendered person wants to serve in the military
>>
>>134996451
Military won't take anyone with a history of mental illness, why is this any different. If you're taking hormones, you're gonna be unstable - and it's not fair to put the rest of your squadron at risk because you break down on the battlefield.

I'm all got LGBTQ+ rights, but you can't ask for special treatment in the military. If you wanna be trans and in the military, don't tell, and don't ask for them to pay your bills
>>
>>134999633
>>
>>134996451
>Trump bringing America back to reality
This is a problem?
>>
>>134998884
There is no leeway for that. The Military is required to pay for all medical expenses with nothing in between.

This is because it is impossible to draw a line -and- have that line be transparent.
>>
>>134996451
Trans people and gay people are not the same thing. Stop trying.
>>
>>134999494
>Unless you hate the founding fathers?
>A fucking bong
Aren't YOU supposed to hate the founding father you limey cunt?
>>
>>134999494
>Unless you hate the founding fathers?

I don't particularly care what they think, since they're dead and all.

And I don't particularly care what they originally wanted, since times have changed. They had some decent ideas, but we've had a couple of hundred years to see what happens when you start letting human garbage and the unfit have a turn at the controls and spread filth openly, so it's time to update and get that under rigid control.
>>
>>134996451
Do it on your own dime, freak.
>>
>>134999396
>>134999399
Being a WOMAN born in a male body is not a mental illness and if anything it's a physical illness becauuse you're in the wrong fucking body.

The penis is producing copyious amount of testosterone, well above the levels deemed tolerable for a WOMAN of course you want to cut it off.
>>
>>134996451
Cry bitch, cry.
>>
>>134999818
Trannies are mostly gays with autism + fetishistic crossdressers who the mainstream media will almost never talk about.
>>
File: 1493529225665.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1493529225665.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>134999077
>let's fucking ostricize them from society
yes
>It literally isn't you stupid fucks
It literally is.
>>
There's a thread on reddit that's producing pillars of salt right now. It's reaching new levels of mental gymnastics and moral faggotry. I despise reddit, but I'll be damned if I don't like me a good piss fest.
>>
>>134999971
The penis doesn't make test wtf is wrong with you? It's mostly made in the testes not penis.
>>
>>134996762

wanna be my live-in sissy?

I have a green maga hat for you.
>>
>>134996451
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH, JUST OFF YOURSELF FREAKS
>>
>>134996598
Amen. Praise kek.
>>
Trannies got btfo and it's beautiful. I don't know why people are assblasted

>>135000000
>>
>>134999971
>Being a WOMAN born in a male body is not a mental illness
>it's a physical illness becauuse you're in the wrong fucking body

This is too stupid for a real response.

Enjoy your (You)
>>
>>134996451
Degenerates BTFO. God bless Trump.
>>
>>134999746
Well
If they're willing to serve in the military
Maybe they deserve it?
I dunno, are you saying that soldiers don't deserve medical care?
>>
File: 1501029551739.jpg (180KB, 1156x771px) Image search: [Google]
1501029551739.jpg
180KB, 1156x771px
>>134999971
No. There is literally nothing in nature that would account for transgenderism in humans as something other than mental illness. You may not enjoy the fact that transsexuals are just mentally ill, but it IS a fact. The world doesn't care about feelings, it cares about facts.
>>
File: 1500609749530.jpg (58KB, 617x631px) Image search: [Google]
1500609749530.jpg
58KB, 617x631px
>>134999334
>>134998252
>>134998443
>literally a false flag
kys
>>
File: trans.png (14KB, 589x90px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
14KB, 589x90px
>>134999381
he's done it, the madman
>>
>>134996824
>I'm bi
So you're straight and an attention whore?
>>
>>134996598
If anything, they should give test-e to all soldiers
>>
Don't lump trannies in with the Ls, Gs, and Bs. Not even remotely similar people.
>>
>>134996451
Since when was the US Military meant to be a safespace inclusive hugbox for minorities? What a fucking joke anyone would even push for this crap.
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (104KB, 600x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
104KB, 600x676px
>>134996451
>mfw i'm a faggot
>mfw i love trump full homo
>mfw i've known 3 trannies
>mfw i love Trump more than ever now
>>
File: every color.png (172KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
every color.png
172KB, 640x640px
>>134996451
>implying most LGBs don't fucking despise Ts
>>
>>135000083
link it
>>
>>134996451
Hope lives on. God save America! Hail Trump!
>>
>>134999851
>dismissing what genius political theorists and philosophers say on the basis that they are dead
>American education
>>
>>134997069
Nah, Roid rage can cause erratic behavior. Dudes on T(who don't need it) often go nuts and kill themselves or beat their girlfriends up and stuff
>>
>>134996451
if you're gay, you can serve,
if you're lesbian, you can serve,
if you think you are a girl but have a ding dong then you have a mental issue and can't serve,
if you think you are a boy and have a vagina then you have a mental issue and can't serve

gays+lesbians outnumber the mental ill folks 100 to 1 so most lgbt will still vote for Trump
>>
George Washington is looking on from heaven and smiling.
>>
>>134998252
I remember being 16 once.
>>
Putting a tranny in the military is like putting a downie into the military, keep trying to ruin the US army dumbass.
>>
>>135000455
https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/6pnyw7/transgender_people_cant_serve_us_army/

Enjoy a lethal dose of cancer, friend.
>>
>>134996451
Fuck off with your mental illness.
>>
File: 1488830985273.png (96KB, 225x450px) Image search: [Google]
1488830985273.png
96KB, 225x450px
>>134996451

You're mentally ill if you perceive this to be an attack or a slight against LGBT+ people.

Fuck off and don't come back.
>>
File: ride_the_hate.jpg (37KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
ride_the_hate.jpg
37KB, 650x650px
>>135000387
I've been saying this for a long time.
the LGB really fucked themselves when they adopted the T
>>
you "LGBT" freaks are such freakish subhumans it's only a wonderful news if we finally get rid of you.

You never really were part of our movement. Just wait for #WhiteSharia to become true.
>>
>>135000494

>Leaf thinks his opinion matters

I'll be happy when we wall your fucking hellhole off from the rest of the continent.
>>
>>134997500
>Making this much sense
>>
>>134996768

They will either be honorably discharged now or allowed to serve out their enlistment without the possibility to reenlist.
>>
File: TrumpLGBT.jpg (721KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpLGBT.jpg
721KB, 1200x630px
>>134996451
1st he is like: I love LGBTs

Then he is like: No! Get out of my military

What a cuntface
>>
Have you considered the possibility that I support gays and want transgender "people" to all burn alive?

Frankly I'm upset about this change because it means they can't experience the horror of war and die cold and alone on the battlefield
>>
>>134996451
>I want them to see this and still try to claim that he supports us.

The difference is that homosexuals do not think they are something that they aren't. A gay guy doesn't bang another gay guy in the ass and proclaim it to be a "male vagina", retard.

Fake outrage people will complain about what Trump has done, but most sane folks will just nod their heads silently in agreement.
>>
>>134996451
The military isn't your fuckign trans playground. Even the office jobs often work people 12 hours a day, every day, with 4 hours of sleep, for years.

There is no privacy. There is no free time. Everyone must be as strong as possible. Even women in the military have to cut their hair short and get buff.

There is no room for someone on testosterone blockers and estrogen, to have long hair, and spend 2-3 hours every fucking day dilating. Moreover, if the military is obligated to pay millions per trans for their surgery, then it can't use that personnel for well over a year.

Including trans would turn the military into a shit show where every trans in the country would join to get free surgery, and you all know it. It would be a funding disaster. We could have a new top tier stealth bomber, or we could chop up some white dicks.

The military has a mission, it's not to transform you. If you must waste tax dollars, at least do it from a medical angle and stop fucking with our ability to defend ourselves.
>>
>>135000572

Memories are pretty fresh after only six months, I'm sure.
>>
OP is a literal faggot
>>
>>134996731
when draft day come you'll want all the help you can get
>>
>>134996451

S4JW

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>135000863
>Including trans would turn the military into a shit show

Obama's plan.
>>
>>134998252
>ther goblin-level trash.
Top kek, include me in the skreenkap famalan...
>>
File: Dropkick the T.jpg (99KB, 483x697px) Image search: [Google]
Dropkick the T.jpg
99KB, 483x697px
>>134996451
He dropped the T.
MAGA

Seriously, most of us ordinary gay people are sick and tired of hearing about trans people and being lumped in with them.
>>
>>134997500
>.3%
No it's not even close to that still. More like 0.003%
>>
>>134996451
I want them all to die.
>>
I'm gay, voted for Trump, and I am not particularly bothered by this. I have a bunch of trans friends from my college days, and while I love them as my friends they are all a little crazy. The most balanced of them all has anxiety issues out the wazzoo.
>>
>>135000789
Where in the rainbow flag is the T? No color, nothing.
>>
>>134996948
>Why are trannies even lumped in with gays, lesbians, and bisexuals? We're not mentally ill like you.
> you faggots are all the same
> t. enlightened liberal
>>
>>134996451
I don't fucking care about your stupid fucking identity politics.

I can't serve in the fucking military either. And I tried to get in. I fucking visited recruiters and talked to them about my asthma and they said I was a fucking liability.

NOT EVERYONE CAN SERVE. IF YOU ARE A LIABILITY, THEN YOU CANT SERVE AND YOU SHOULDN'T WANT TO. If you actually gave a fuck about the country you would want to make sure those who are defending it are in the best possible position, and THAT is why I wasn't allowed to join.

FUCK. OFF.
>>
>>135000239
I understand you are just pretending to be retarded, however the average cost of SRS is about $80k over 3 years. plus a life time expense that is about $100k over 20 years.

Being a part of the military means that the government must pay at least $200k over twenty years. With about $100k of that up front.

If 5,000 trans individuals were to enlist, that would be a minimum of $1 Billion over 20 years.

That is, over 20 years, the medical expense for 5,000 trans people, excluding military related accidents and other healthcare, is the same as the yearly medical expense for 100,000 service men.

When broken down, the average person in the military requires about $2,000 per year in medical expenses. The average trans person would need $28k per year in the first 3 years, plus the average cost of $2,000. which means for the first 3 years, 1 individual who is sub optimal at best, costs the same as 15 individuals who, at the very least, would be better than sub optimal.
>>
>>135000085
Tomato tomato. Balls are part of the penis faggot. Don't act all smug just because you adhere to sneaky semantics.

>>135000205
Before you post go look at the dictionary definition of transexualism.

>>135000246
>nothing in nature that would account for transgenderism
What? I'm assuming you think about evolution but if that's what you think then you are a retard.
The very fact evolution DIDN'T get rid of it is evidence it's perfectly normal since it's then clear doesn't impair individual's survivability.
>>
>>135000911
They aren't help, they are an enormous burden. So yeah, please don't draft them unless you put them all in the eugenics squadron.
>>
File: 1351058156003.jpg (34KB, 398x348px) Image search: [Google]
1351058156003.jpg
34KB, 398x348px
>>134996451
>mfw my command already doesn't allow women and it won't be allowing trannies either
>>
>>134996451
This is why I wanted Trump to be president, all this salt is the reason that keeps me alive.
>>
>>135001179
Baby steps
>>
>>134997432

upkeked this
>>
>>134996451
Go fuck yourself freak, preferably before you kill yourself =]
TRANNY FREAKS ETERNAL BTFO!!111!!11!!!!1!!!
>>
>>134996451

Gay here, fuck the goddamn trannies. Fuck them so hard.

I hope they're all rounded up.

I love Donald Trump and Mike Pence.
>>
>>134998137
>I just don't get why he couldn't have said, no we won't pay for them to get hormones or surgery
He tried that, congress rejected the idea.

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/13/pentagon-keep-paying-sex-change-surgeries/

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-lose-transgencer-benefits-us-army-military-prison-barack-obama-president-commutation-a7535216.html
>>
The miltary wants aggressive murderous killers, not pussy trannies with limp wrists.
>>
>>134997432
kek. the 40% is enough to btfo trannies everyday
>>
File: IMG_2455.jpg (93KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2455.jpg
93KB, 728x728px
>>135000700

Those digits speak the truth
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>134996451
HAHAHA, Tranny army
WTF America
>>
>>135001627
You forgot to archive that

>http://independent co uk/news/world/americas/chelsea-manning-lose-transgencer-benefits-us-army-military-prison-barack-obama-president-commutation-a7535216.html
https://archive.is/3ULyD
>>
>>135000700
It's like any of these newer social justice movements - you start with a perfectly reasonable group of people with perfectly reasonable demands and then tack on a minority of very vocal, very active, flailing retards to the movement.

LGBs
>We have a different sexual preference and would like ourselves and our relationships to be treated fairly.
Ts
>ALSO I WANT YOU TO PAY ME TO CUT MY DICK OFF! AND I WANT THE RIGHT TO SUE PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE MY PREFERRED GENDER PRONOUN!

Civil Rights Movement
>All people should be guaranteed the same rights and opportunities, regardless of their ethnicity
BLM
>YEAH AN FUCK DA POLICE! KILL DA FUCKIN PIGS FO KILLIN ALL OUR INNOCENT BLACK CHILLUN! DEY DIN DU NUFFIN!

2nd Gen Feminists
>Women deserve the same political and employment opportunities as men
4th Gen Feminists
>WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF DOING WRONG! MEN SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR THEIR EVIL PATRIARCHAL WAYS AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY! ALIMONY FOR GIRLFRIENDS! AUTOMATIC LOSS OF CHILD CUSTODY IN DIVORCE! AUTOMATIC GUILTY VERDICTS FOR RAPE ACCUSATIONS!
>>
>>134997432
fuckin' jej
>>
>>134996768
>>134996824
>>134996948
same shit you dumb bitch. you're mentally ill as fuck.

LGBTQLMNOP need to fucking k y s
>>
>>134996451
Finally some fucking sense

Ever since the military let in women its been nothing but bitching about rapes, misogyny, and pregnancy. Now they want shemales too??

Bless you Donald Trump
>>
>>134996451
Good post.
>>
>>134996451
TRANNIES B T F O
>>
>be in combat
>tranny soldier's woman side starts freaking out and causing an imbalance
>reveals our position
>achmed the terrorist: "ALLAHU ACKBAR"
>RPG kills us

Thanks Trannyfaggots
>>
>>134996451
AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>134996451

He supports us.

Ok now what op?
>>
File: donut.png (33KB, 401x333px) Image search: [Google]
donut.png
33KB, 401x333px
>>134996451
>>134996748
Good, I want no part in the waste of money world police that is our military
I for one am glad that when shit hits the fan and the draft happens that I won't be getting raped up the butt with a knife in Bumfuckistan because my body is "haram"
When you fucking normies all get drafted and die in the war to reunite Korea, I'll be busy playing video games and inheriting the earth
You played yourself, Drumpf
>>134998252
Keep crying neckbeard, whine whine whine
>>
File: IMG_2361.gif (3MB, 284x309px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.gif
3MB, 284x309px
>>134997432

Kek
>>
>>134996451
Why trannies are still allowed to buy guns? It should be prohibited for mentally ill people to own firearms
>>
File: 1500396347021 (1).webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500396347021 (1).webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>134996948
In theory, trans should just be a normal male or female. But we all know that their story isn't true. As soon as you meet a mtf trans you realize they are obsessed with being fucked and turned sissy. They have nothing in common with women and have no idea what that means. They are faggots in denial that like being forced sub bottom.
>>
>>135001682
well said familia
>>
>>134996451
Transgender population: 0.01 percent

Transgender population in military: 0.00001 percent

Uh oh, Trump really gonna cause waves with this one....
>>
>>134996451
Trannies are mentally disabled degenerates and should be sterilized+shot.
>>
The really funny part about this is that no on realizes that Trump does things like this to distract people from the fact that he's not building the wall, that he can't get the ACA repealed and replaced, that he's half-assing on what he promised

'B-B-But liberal salt! WINNING REEEEEEE'

The left is pretty pathetic, but the right is in an awful sad goddamn state.
>>
>>134996451
I'm a gay white male. It's not like either side was going to support me. At least with Trump the media etc. will be against him on this, when the Dems attack me for being a male nobody gives a fuck though. There's more balance this way
Besides who the fuck cares if you can't join the military anyway?
>>
>>134999077
>what is gender dysphoria

it literally IS.
>>
>>135000911
No... No. I wouldn't want to have to trust my life to a mentally ill, hormonally and chemically imbalanced person. Sorry that you've been told that's a normal state because it's how you FEEL, but it's not and it's time your kind were informed rather than coddled.
>>
File: 1474428041871.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1474428041871.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>>134996982
>>
>>134996451

faggot
>>
File: 024.gif (464KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
024.gif
464KB, 320x180px
I never got the LGBT thing because most of the LGB hate the T to no end. The only people lumping them together is liberals who say they're gay cause they think it's hip and trendy and straight people with massives amounts of guilt.
>>
>>134996598

This leaf is a good leaf
>>
Also trans people who've undergone SRS need to dilate their literal axe wound for about 4 hours per day to prevent the gaping hole from healing.
>>
>>135001682

"Rights" don't exist.

What exists are privileges that can and should be revoked when they're misused or when they bring harm to society at large.

the "civil rights" movement is when our nation finally plunged headlong into the abyss. In their effort to make society more "fair" for themselves, they made it less "fair" for us.
>>
>>134996451
AHAHAHAHAHAH

THE FUCKING MADMAN DID IT
>>
>>134998252
sieg heil
>>
Don't confuse gay people with trans. Transsexual people have a mental illness.
>>
>>134996451
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>134996748
>>134996762
Thank you for understanding now please kill yourselves.
>>
>>134996451
Bitch, I don't want to serve in the army. Why the fuck would I care, let the generals decide military policy
>>
>>135002003
We're not really being coddled though, we're being nagged constantly and are well aware of how your fee fees scream at you that we should just "get over it" but it's not going to happen, we're here to stay and you can either cry about it or move on with your life
>>
>>134996451

(((us)))
>>
>>134996451
He's right. We don't need those problems in our military. We need sane minded individuals and not people who have a screw missing.
>>
File: 1500151462379.gif (549KB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
1500151462379.gif
549KB, 360x359px
>>134998252
>>
God bless Donald Trump. :')
>>
>>135001255
Purple is the Trans/gender/queer color

Rainbow flag means that sexuality and gender are on a spectrum so it could be any color
>>
>>134996451

shut up you fuckin retard
>>
>>135002036
>Dude no LGB people hate the T

Funny, I only hear about this on /pol/

FAKE NEWS
>>
>be tranny
>be in discord with lots of other trannies
>say i dont think this is a big deal because why do you want to be in the military anyways
>instantly attacked from all sides

Why are trannies so triggered by this and why do they want to be in the military so much? Does it actually help pay for the surgery and hormones or something? im too scared to ask more and have people hate me.

Fucking trannies i swear.
>>
>>134996451
Faggot I'm gay not a trans freak don't lump me in with you overemotional cry babbies
>>
Gays!=tranny's.
>>
>>134996451

Eat shit, degenerate LGBT scum
>>
>>134996451
>Lgbt makes up 2% of the population
>t makes up 10% of that or 0.2% of the population
>t soldiers make up 10% of that or 0.02% of the population

Who fucking cares about your feels?
>>
wtf i'd love to serve in the army now
>>
>>134997432
100x lel
>>
>>134996451
Ahah as if Trumps support was anything worth trying for. Get the fuck over yourselves
>>
TRANSNIGGERS CONFIRMED NOT HUMAN BY GOD EMPEROR KYS YOU SCUM BAGS PIECES OF SHIT
>>
Also how many tranny could even pass boot-camp?

look at the faggot in this webm >>135001912 this dude would probably die doing push-ups.
>>
File: CheekyWinkPepe.png (111KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
CheekyWinkPepe.png
111KB, 499x499px
Trannies are gross desu, only good trans person is that one from the film ''the skin I live in''
>>
>>134996451
Don't worry, faggot, I'm sure there is plenty of space for your mentally ill people in the Canadian army
>>
Transgenders have a mental illness.
>>
>>135002217

I recommend you start making plans to go somewhere else, and soon. You're going to become very, very uncomfortable here in the very near future.
>>
>>134998252
This, Hail victory! Death to the freaks and weaklings that would ravage our great glorious civilization.

If they force their way into the military I am going to join just so I can serve my country by shooting them up. They will need a trans office or dilation station. I've sworn an oath to defend my country from threats domestic and abroad. I will fucking do it. We aren't going to forgo a new carrier or upgraded bomber, just so some delusional freaks can chop up their dicks.
>>
File: 1500913632593.png (56KB, 364x271px) Image search: [Google]
1500913632593.png
56KB, 364x271px
>>134996451
>LGBT+
>+

Does positive stand for AIDS?
>>
>>135002536
The only good trannies are traps. Even then, their penis is usually feminine.
>>
>>134996451
>doesn't want trannies to be raped to death by Muhammad
>"He doesn't support us"
>>
>>134996451
*sniiiiiiiiiiif*
ah, a fresh batch of neo-liberal butthurt.
>>
>>134999291

>L makes sense.

The word lesbian only became a thing when 60's feminism became a thing. Before then everyone who fucked the same sex was gay. Then feminists want to seperate themselves further to make them feel more special and indepented. Literally commie-teir shit in order to fuck with us more.
>>
>>134996451
fuck off you larping niggers, lgbt dont really exist theyre just a meme, a couple of fucked in the head people with a big mouth trying to let everyone know they like to suck dicks.
>>
File: 814494-006.jpg (25KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
814494-006.jpg
25KB, 460x640px
>>134996451
>>
wtf i love trump now
>>
File: ZomboMeme 26072017152706.jpg (38KB, 580x315px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 26072017152706.jpg
38KB, 580x315px
What a delicious thing to consume. Mmmm, disgusting extra chromosome-toting pissfreaks BTFO'D!
>>
>>134997412
A normal man can kill just fine without being "batshit" you raging faggot
>>
>>134997500
STOP MAKING SO MUCH SENSE AAAHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>134996824
Gay, Straight or lying, faggot.
>>
>>135002423
This.
Appeasing a tiny minority at the expense of the majority is tyranny.
>>
>>134996451
Gays are not trannies
>>
>>134996451

I have no problem with transgenders, but at the same time I totally agree that they should not be allowed to serve, nor do I believe that gays should "freely" serve as gay.

The former of which not only costs a ton in terms the budget, but is totally unnecessary if someone wants to serve. If you're having thoughts of serving, put your body before mind. If you can't handle that, don't get surgery, and get yourself killed on the battlefield. Either one works.
>>
>>134996451
This is bluepilled as fuck. Why wouldn't you want to send them to the frontlines? Why would you want more of them here?
>>
I consider myself trans (not transitioning) and things like this is exactly why I voted for him. I'll vote for him a second time and even a third if I could.
>>
Time to make some Mike Blue Zig Zags on all the Fags Pence memes.
>>
>>135001866

When the draft starts, remember that they're coming home eventually. They're coming home to clean house.

Things are going to be changing here, and sooner than you know.
>>
>>134999971

Doesn't matter if it's mental or physical. An Illness is an illness and you are the modern day equvilant of the plauge. Please go jump in the fire with the rest of you before you spread it further.
>>
TWO SCOOPS.

TWO GENDERS.

AND IT'S NOT YET THE 27th.

PREPARE ACCORDINGLY.
>>
>>135002634
It's when they figured out that LGBT wasn't inclusive enough and that LGBTQIA sounded like a joke at the expense of gullible liberals.
>>
>>134998252
Ahh... high school. What a time.
>>
>>134996451
I have flat feet and a deformation of one of my hands (I play the piano quite well still). The military did not take me. But it should take other disabled people such as transgender people? Why?
>>
>>134996451
>transgendered
>voted for trump

Pick one, faggot
>>
>>135002312

you need to get out of the commune more often then you stoner piece of shit. most of us gays fucking hate the association with people whom are neither gay or straight, hell they don't even know what gender they are when they get up in the morning long before sexual attraction/orientation applies to a person.

these people are clearly sick and need intense psychiatric counseling and social support- as well as the democratic party of the USA to stop using them as a wedge issue to divide us even further along ideological lines.
>>
Don't they have camps for you people yet?
>>
>>135002321
Somewhat recent changes, military will pay for your dick to be inverted and hormones.

I tried applying to the air force in high school. Get denied because of asthma, apparently i'd be a burden to those around me as well as the complex as a whole. Who would have imagined?
>>
File: 108657846.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
108657846.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>134997432
kek
>>
>>134997819
except they will blow their own up, and not the enemies.
>>
>>135001866
Face it degenerate you'll have killed yourself long before.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501078921281.jpg (34KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501078921281.jpg
34KB, 1137x640px
Thank God. The military is a place for self assured individuals who have a level head and actually know what sex they are. Not gender confused creeps who make up imaginary genders to satisfy their deluded minds. Another blow to Obama's muddled legacy.
>>
>>135001672
Thanks m8 keep up the good work
>implying you're not a bot
>>
>>134996451
BASED

How many fucking transgenders of .0001% of the population ever wanted to join the military you fuck tard. Not to mention transgender is a fucking mental disorder gas your fucking self. Let's let downsie motherfuckers attach missiles to planes while were at it you fucking half wit
>>
File: 1497389140073.jpg (114KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1497389140073.jpg
114KB, 429x410px
>>134996451
Every aspect of LGTBQAOENVPIEODAS:BV:PUOBE is either illness, a disorder, a severe mental problem cause any number of shit. Usually all three, why should the government support and PAY to indulge them in their delusions?
>>
>>134996731
they would be good cannon fodder and would work as a shield line so that actual soldiers can do shit
>>
>>135002945

I know, right? How's eleventh grade treating you? Are peanuts still banned because of that weird kid in front who smells like cheap chicken soup?
>>
>>135002527
If not being able to serve in the military means you're not human, does that mean being flatfooted means you're not human? Or crippled? Or even just arthritis?
>>135002594
If you mean 4chan, I'm already uncomfortable but just knowing that living my life brings such blistering rage to neckbeards puts a spring in my step
If you mean where I am IRL, I'm all about small-town America and staying off the grid so I got safety covered
>>135002902
this is my country and if you don't like it you can fuck off scumbag
>>
Trans is a mental disorder. They don't let people with mental disorders into the military. Why should they make a exception for trans?
>>
File: IMG_0534.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>134996451
But ain't a oxymoron? Since the trans or mentally ill want to become the other gender and when you have a whole lot of hormones to change, and doing things halfway or being on pain relief meds do fuck with concentration.

Also I thought fags in the military was not allowed. Also here is a picture of a garden.
>>
>>135003302
because we already let someone with a mental disorder into the oval office
>>
>>135003302
Yeah, if they don't let in any of us because we're (weaponized) autistic, why should they let in delusional trannies?
>>
>>135003419
Good one
>>
Outlaw racism against whites next Trump. Send every cop, judge and politician that didn't call a hate crime a hate crime against a white person to jail.
Give them the chair.
>>
>>135000863

To add you then have a ton of shit recruts who only join to get surgery and not to server and protect and better themselves. I really doubt that the majority of trannys give a shit about protecting their country who doesn't full on genocide them and then pays for their vag scoopings if they can do minimul work for free shit. Actual benifits from the army still require a ton of training and dedication but trans surgery costs a literal shit ton and gives you almost unlimited funds.
>>
>>134996451
go kill yourself faggot. im ex military for 15 years. i can say for certain i dont want ANY faggot near me in combat. they chip a nail and they are literally out of the fight. faggots should be beaten in boot camp to the point they wash out. thats the way it used to be done
>>
>>135003419
Hillary didn't win.
>>
>>135003256

Rage? I'm not angry, I'm happy, happier than I've been in a long, long time. The only rage I'm seeing is coming from leftists lolcows like you.

>Your country

"Your" country is about to turn on you and bury you in a shallow unmarked grave in the desert.. It's our country and it always HAS been.
>>
Trannies require regular visits to doctor and other shit, they need to clean their `''pussy'' otherwise it will heal/infect.
If a group has 1-2 trannies, they will need a special doctor hanging around.
There are not enough trannies to make the investment worthwhile, and a tranny can never sucessfully be stranded in the wild.
Trannies are not suited for any kind of combat.
>>
>>135001866
>die in the war to reunite Korea
>implying that the war to reuinite korea will be fought in the real world, and not an invitational League of Legends & Brood War tournament
>>
Down with liberalism.
>>
File: 1.jpg (53KB, 556x422px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
53KB, 556x422px
>>134996451
4000 trannies in the military yesterday.
0 today.
GOOD.
The military isn't a place for social justice, it's a place to kill and destroy our enemies.
>>
>>134999077
>YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR MY MENTALLY DERANGED FAGGOTRY

HAHA, no I don't faggot, get fucked.
>>
>>135002822
I stole my last my last bf from a girl, she was cool because I knew she wanted to trade up herself we are not together but we see each other all the time. He joke about a threesome but knows we wouldn't do it and she is taken and getting engaged soon I think. So yeah Bi people exist deal with it.
>>
>>134996451
thank god trump put a stop to this garbage, you got people literally joining just so they can get the operations for free.
>>
File: Nazi Soldier MAYMAY.png (347KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi Soldier MAYMAY.png
347KB, 800x850px
>>135002217
>mah pride
>we will stay strong

provoking a chained dog is never a good idea, faggot.
you got your chance and rights a few years ago and you already fucked it up with your ignorance, you ungrateful failure of nature.

soon the chains, made in israel, will fall. just as your ideology and existence.
>>
>>135002993

Patience, grasshopper.
>>
>>135003565
lol
>>
>>134996451
No soldier would want to rely on someone who wasn't level headed, especially someone who is unstable or confused about their identity.

Same thing goes with women serving in combat roles, they will jeopardize the lives of their squad mates for the sake of being 'progressive'.
>>
Imagine if trannies were on Guadalcanal during ww2. Their vaginas would have healed closed and they would have died of infection. Trannies are not medically capable of fighting in a war.
>>
>>135004045
You can keep pretending like you have any idea how my country actually is but it's not convincing anyone
>>
what happens to trans persons currently in the military?
>>
>>135003881
That is a closet faggot
>>
>>134996451
All 6 lgbtbbq people who voted for Trump should see this
>>
>>135000628
Seemed fine man, the top comments are your typical trump circlejerk le tweets xD but the comments further down talked about how this is a nightmare logistically
>>
>>134996451

i understand the military not paying for "transitioning."

don't understand why they can't serve.
>>
when will pic related be kiked into taking a stand against trump on talk shows?
>>
File: oh.jpg (26KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
26KB, 600x610px
>>
>>134999017
God won't rescue us with miracles or put us on a better timeline until we've reached the deepest pit of despair
only once we fully grasp the evil we wish to be free from will we be worthy of being freed from it
there is still more to learn
we have not finished our redpill prescriptions
>>
>>135000628
Redditor genocide when?
>>
>>134996451
Hahahahahahahaha kill yourself you faggot
>>
>>135004789
Same reason why someone with ADHD cant serve.

We dont need them
>>
File: AHL4.jpg (304KB, 965x1285px) Image search: [Google]
AHL4.jpg
304KB, 965x1285px
>>135004297

>muh burger fat is tha king of thiz planet

who fucking cares about burgers?
just as hollywood, your only purpose is to visualize the ideas and conflicts between good and evil.
isreal, vatican, mekka, japan, russia,.. all of them are involved in your conflicts. why?
because you are the playground of (((them))) and their enemies.

just watch your own movies.
the end of the world starts always on your soil.

lel
>>
>>135002321
fuck off you dumb bitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as8GLbVx5CA
>>
>>134996598
Go away. MAGA means a military focus on the fighting mission, not social engineering giveaways. Why should the military be financially and operationally burdened with people going through ongoing treatment and surgeries?
>>
>>135001939
It's true, but I don't much care. I never gave a shit about the ACA, and I doubt the wall was ever going to make it through congress anyway. The election was about whether we'd get four more years of a left wing president, or four years of salty liberals. At least the salt tastes good.
>>
>>135001682
Yeah, and they like to use the motte and bailey doctrine. Make a ridiculous demand and when challenged retreat to a reasonable proposition.

http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/11/03/all-in-all-another-brick-in-the-motte/
>>
>>134996451
how do you feel that gays are going to kick the mentally-ill trannies to the curb?
Thread posts: 359
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.