[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dr. Tony Martin- Wellesley Prof., Named the Jew...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: tony-martin.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tony-martin.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
This is among the 3 or 4 negroes I have genuine respect for. He put his entire career in jeopardy (actually I think he sort of wandered into accidentally, not recognizing the power of Jewry on campus).
He began teaching a short passage from "The Secret History of Blacks and Jews" (published by "Nation of Islam," but all taken directly from Jewish sources, even Jews don't debate this).

They went after him, Talmudic fangs bared, in a way that if any non-Jew spoke about a negro, we'd literally be in jail. Skip the long into where Martin insists on having all his credentials listed, and listen.

The Jews called him an ape, a rapist, accused him of rape, all sorts of shit (he brought 3 slander cases against the Jews and lost all 3, BTW...let that sink in...after a Jewess admitted in open court to knowingly, falsely accusing him of rape)

Anyway, this isn't the typical clickbait bullshit and will almost certainly get ignored, but it's worth the listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo
>>
>>134993685
>Skip the long into
long INTRO. The intro by the older White man with beard. This is...the funniest pasrt is that the SPLC called MArtin in advance to "warn him" not to speak at the same event as David Irving. I respect him because unlike the house niggers like Henry Gates andt hat other one, he told the Jews to fuck off.

This was before social media so you never saw it (which is a shame) but they had huge protests in his classes (Wellsley, the college where the cunt Clinton attended, is an all-female college).

The Jews made rape accusations, said he forged his thesis, that he only got tenure because he was a negro...try to imagine if a White student and not a Jew and a member of the Hillel House said those things.

Anyway, he died fairly recently and should be remembered for his courage, as a professor at a major, respected university helping to bring it to the world's attention that Jews dominated the slave trade for 2,000 years, including the trans-atlantic negro slave trade.

In general,you'll find caribbean negroes to have more character and to be harder working than US negroes since they didn't grow up with the "blame Whitey" mentality.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.